RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) — T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) — T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9.5 ) at Memphis ( -9.5 ) — T: 225.5
    8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) at San Antonio ( 7.5 ) — T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Golden State ( 2.5 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 14 ) at Portland ( -14 ) — T: 238

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Now if you were really thinking

I try not to do that too often 😜

• tmarohl

@hautalak said...

Know some that are doing exactly that. I would have but no CBB available to me. I can’t imagine getting there naturally.

I guess it is probably better to be black status for one month than Diamond for three.

• jcrebs

Got the ironman points today, checked the overall rotogrinders league standings, ranked 10th today, and have only lost $7.00 on 70 entries, Got those 7$ back with ironman!

• dominicanpapi

I’m sure its possible, but as of now it’s difficult to play Russ with say…ABC on FD for example. Too much salary tied into 2 players. What would be awesome is if we got the Houston news early, which would obviously open a ton of value up that it might make it possible.

• tmarohl

@jcrebs said...

Got the ironman points today, checked the overall rotogrinders league standings, ranked 10th today, and have only lost $7.00 on 70 entries, Got those 7$ back with ironman!

They must credit accounts manually or something. I just got mine as well, a few hours after several others on here.

• xaab

@tmarohl said...

They must credit accounts manually or something. I just got mine as well, a few hours after several others on here.

Yeah I just got mine too. It wasn’t there an hour ago.

• Pidinolo

@dominicanpapi said...

I’m sure its possible, but as of now it’s difficult to play Russ with say…ABC on FD for example. Too much salary tied into 2 players. What would be awesome is if we got the Houston news early, which would obviously open a ton of value up that it might make it possible.

I don’t like ABC but I did find a spot for westy, curry, and several mid tier spots with only 1 punt 3500 spot. There’s several under 4 k that I can see getting 6+ times value, and they are very plausible (not wishful thinking).

• Tweety888

@tmarohl said...

I don’t recall missing any and I got 5 more to go

• Njsum1

@xaab said...

Yeah I just got mine too. It wasn’t there an hour ago.

Yeah, just got mine as well

• tmarohl

• bazerko

Hawks and Wizards just got moved to ESPN and starts at 7

Neto chalk night again. Cannot stomach rostering the guy. Going Curry/DRAY vs UTH heavily here, + HOU pieces. Lillard. In for 6, 4PPs tonight.

• tmarohl

@bazerko said...

Hawks and Wizards just got moved to ESPN and starts at 7

Where did you see that? ESPN scheduled to broadcast LA Angels vs Houston Astros baseball game tonight at 7 PM.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Neto chalk night again. Cannot stomach rostering the guy. Going Curry/DRAY vs UTH heavily here, + HOU pieces. Lillard. In for 6, 4PPs tonight.

I don’t think Neto will be that chalky. Unlike Westbrook, who will be 150% owned.

• realphipps

I’ve not offered the board much the past few months, other than weak commentary and occasional humor.

I like Jaren Jackson a lot tonight. On all platforms…

• bazerko

That’s my bad, it is the game on May 12th. I probably should have read further haha

• Brendan239

@truegrinder said...

Hello guys. I dont know if I should type this question in here or maybe the main forum? But I was looking at maybe paying for the service or pay for a professional that sends me strong plays for DFS each night. I wanted some insight into who you would reccommend. Also was wondering if and how I can get the service for the daily projections calculator and that? I enjoy playing NBA and MLB and NFL. My best success has been on NASCAR although this year has been a struggle. Just wanted to see if anyone could help maybe steer me in the right direction. Thanks all

• Brendan239

Westy/ Morant/Gallo/Bertans 1 more Grizz, 2 Rockets Kanter Alphabet soup

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

If you want to never cash, and constantly pimp longshots and bad plays, Brendan is your guy!

• tmarohl

Love, Garland, Osman and Hartenstein ruled out for Cleveland.

• Brendan239

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think Neto will be that chalky. Unlike Westbrook, who will be 150% owned.

Neto is not the play like everyone thinks when Beals out, Hach is (not at his price today) or Bertans ($3,700)

• tmarohl

Don’t think I can play high priced Indy guys tonight against Cleveland. Sabonis and Levert shouldn’t have to play much.

Here who is I think Cleveland has available
    Sexton
    Allen
    Okoro
    Wade
    Thomas
    Dotson
    Kabengele
    Varejao
    Martin
    Stevens (Q)

• Brendan239

@tmarohl said...

Love, Garland, Osman and Hartenstein ruled out for Cleveland.

Soooooo Dean Wade? I hate playing that guy but it IS Indy.

• Njsum1

@truegrinder said...

Hello guys. I dont know if I should type this question in here or maybe the main forum? But I was looking at maybe paying for the service or pay for a professional that sends me strong plays for DFS each night. I wanted some insight into who you would reccommend. Also was wondering if and how I can get the service for the daily projections calculator and that? I enjoy playing NBA and MLB and NFL. My best success has been on NASCAR although this year has been a struggle. Just wanted to see if anyone could help maybe steer me in the right direction. Thanks all

A truegrinder wouldn’t pay for someone else’s picks 😎

• bazerko

How come Giannis’ minutes have been down lately? Even in games that have been close.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).