• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) — T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) — T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9.5 ) at Memphis ( -9.5 ) — T: 225.5
    8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) at San Antonio ( 7.5 ) — T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Golden State ( 2.5 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 14 ) at Portland ( -14 ) — T: 238

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

I’m telling ya, y’all sleeping on Broderic Thomas. 31 FD points

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Don’t be shocked if ppl sleep on Levert and Sabonis @ combined 14% ownership and pit up 130 FD points. I got them in 1 of 4. Westy in 3 (Neto in the 4th assuming he eats cuz Russ doesn’t), Morant in 2, K Thomas in 2, B Thomas in 1, Powell in 2, Gallo in 2, Lamb in 2, Bertans in 2, Hayes in 2, Hernan in 2, Kanter in 2

Nope. Chalk. Play Neto and Westbrook together. Westbrook is gonna break the triple-double record tonight. The question is how big of a triple-double does he want it to be? 20-20-20?

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

I like Nurk the most. And Gobert up top also. I have Allen doing really well

Ah damn…I had UTA/GS crossed off my list but yea Gobert could potentially go off tonight.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Wizards will start Westbrook, Neto, Mathews, Hachimura, Len on Monday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

De’Andre Hunter (knee) available to play Monday. https://t.co/NeN690l9BG

Tony Snell (Achilles) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/tfLXVIqVoh

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Cavs will start Dotson, Sexton, Okoro, Wade, Allen on Monday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Nickeil Alexander-Walker (ankle) will have a similar minutes limit Monday that he did on Sunday.

• captainwacky

@ifthethunder said...

Rumor has it that Anderson Varejao is really captainwacky. I refuse to reveal my sauces, however:

~

I’ll still never forgive Dwyane Wade for what he did to me.

• Brendan239

Well, I’m taking Bertans out of the 1 he’s in and putting in Len. It’s going to be one of those nights

D-Dot starts now? Jeez. Could be D-Dot Mania. Nobody said Sexton? One-Man-Band tonight could go crazy.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Well, I’m taking Bertans out of the 1 he’s in and putting in Len. It’s going to be one of those nights

Why? Bertans gonna play 30+. Len for 10

• telestraightshooter

@frugal said...

The only CLE guy I’m for sure on tonight is Kabengele. I watched last night’s game until a little after Luka’s ejection and he looked great on the floor, very confident. With all those guys out he’s got a good shot at 30 minutes tonight and I can see a path to 10X+ in DK.

who else was on the floor w/ him?

w/ current 4 cavs out, Kabengele had bad courtIq chemistry.
    thing is that chemistry can mutate quickly this time of Season – see King Harkless last 2 weeks

• Brendan239

Robert Covington revenge game. 43 FD points.

• telestraightshooter

@866 said...

D-Dot starts now? Jeez. Could be D-Dot Mania. Nobody said Sexton? One-Man-Band tonight could go crazy.

even Crazy has it’s upper limits….
    unless your RwB … dude goes to redBull factory to donate blood

RwB – NBA’s version of Leroy Jenkins

• Dwbear1967

I believe I am fading Sabonis tonight.

• captainwacky

@866 said...

Collin Sexton is really, really bad in real life. He’ll get some volume going, but they’re going to lose by a lot to a team that’s trying to win (whereas they are most definitely not).

• frugal

@telestraightshooter said...

who else was on the floor w/ him?

w/ current 4 cavs out, Kabengele had bad courtIq chemistry.
    thing is that chemistry can mutate quickly this time of Season – see King Harkless last 2 weeks

He checked in with the backups and stayed on the floor when starters came back in. courtiq doesn’t mean much when looking at such small samples especially when a player’s role is going to be greatly expanded. I watched him play and it looks like the kid’s got something. Now maybe he absolutely shits the bed as can often happen with these punts, but someone has to produce here even if the CLE only scores around 80 points (where Kabengele will likely get even more minutes than a closer game) and I’m going to bet outside Sexton it’s him and Wade.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

He checked in with the backups and stayed on the floor when starters came back in. courtiq doesn’t mean much when looking at such small samples especially when a player’s role is going to be greatly expanded. I watched him play and it looks like the kid’s got something. Now maybe he absolutely shits the bed as can often happen with these punts, but someone has to produce here even if the CLE only scores around 80 points (where Kabengele will likely get even more minutes than a closer game) and I’m going to bet outside Sexton it’s him and Wade.

I would bet that Mfiondu has more fantasy points than Wade.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

I would bet that Mfiodu has more fantasy points than Wade.

Who?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I would bet that Mfiodu has more fantasy points than Wade.

I have it pretty close

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Tim Bontemps
    @TimBontemps
    ·
    2m
    The Celtics say Jaylen Brown is out for the rest of the season with a torn ligament in his wrist. Devastating news for Boston, and all but ends any hopes the Celtics have of doing anything in the playoffs.

That’s tough, sorry to hear that

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Who?

Kabengele and Mean Dean Wade

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Steven Adams (toe) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/m8Q0o2txc8

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Who?

Kabengele

• telestraightshooter

@theIrrigator said...

Steven Adams (toe) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/m8Q0o2txc8

odd of Jaxson getting 8x (35)dK?

i’d say 75%

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).