• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Tuesday, 5/10
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 7 ) at San Antonio ( -7 ) —- T: 199.5

Wednesday, 5/11
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Toronto ( -4.5 ) —- T: 187
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• VLADTEPES

@ereymann said...

Kahwi or KD?hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thinking about that as well. I kind of like Kawhi at home.

• cakesgood

Fade top 4 SG’s and punt the position in order to fit 2 top PG’s, and a top SF? Or pay down at PG and stack SF and PF?

• Mindofigor

@cakesgood said...

Fade top 4 SG’s and punt the position in order to fit 2 top PG’s, and a top SF? Or pay down at PG and stack SF and PF?

Fade every top player and go contrarian with bench players

• cakesgood

@Mindofigor said...

Fade every top player and go contrarian with bench players

I like it, probably the best advice on this forum. Curry will dud at 10 points, Westbrook probably won’t even leave the locker room (what a bum), Kawhi will become the teams new water boy. Play of the night will be Duncan who will put up 45/22/0 16 blocks 42 steals, I’m feeling optimistic.

• Mindofigor

@cakesgood said...

I like it, probably the best advice on this forum. Curry will dud at 10 points, Westbrook probably won’t even leave the locker room (what a bum), Kawhi will become the teams new water boy. Play of the night will be Duncan who will put up 45/22/0 16 blocks 42 steals, I’m feeling optimistic.

Duncan is a starter. Fade him as well. You’re looking at Boban at center who will have at least 5 dunks and 25 boards.

• onepinrodney

@ereymann said...

In Eddie’s defense, the Curry play was insanely lucky. He was suppose to be on a minute cap and then Livingston got ejected and it went to overtime. But it is Curry and couldnt of hurt to have a few lineups with him

On top of that coaches can play games through the media and sometimes they’re lying. Like MIA announcing Amar’e is starting. They leave out the part, “and coming out at the first whistle and playing 10 more minutes all game.”

I figured Curry might not play at all no matter what they were saying. I missed the boat like most everybody.

• cakesgood

@Mindofigor said...

Duncan is a starter. Fade him as well. You’re looking at Boban at center who will have at least 5 dunks and 25 boards.

That’s right can’t start Duncan. Boban it is. That tall mofo is going to bring home all the moneys.

• mattyice522

This is probably the biggest slate left for this NBA season..

• flippitydodah

@cakesgood said...

In general, if the slate is big enough, I like to punt the SG position because when a (pure) shooter is off, then most of the time that ends up being a dud. Otherwise, if there is a player in the SG position that also functions as a PG (Wade, McCollum, etc) I try to roster them, depending on the situation.

Disclaimer: I’ve never won a GPP.

Lol good luck!

• rebkell

@deerosa said...

The one guy that hooked me up was Siege. That dude had me leaning on Seth Curry one night when all the other folks on there thought he was crazy.

I am a big fan of Seige too, I just wish I had discovered their Podcast earlier in the year. I’ll definitely be on the lookout for it next NBA season. They are doing a podcast for the playoffs, but it’s just once a week and they mostly just discuss how they think the individual series will come out.

• steelcitydozer

Fade curry and wade you will win . at least that’s my strategy.

• cakesgood

@steelcitydozer said...

Fade curry and wade you will win . at least that’s my strategy.

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling Wade throws down again tonight. I know, I know, he’s old and can’t keep up with the younger guys, but this is the playoffs and crazier shit has happened.

• gillio

@cakesgood said...

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling Wade throws down again tonight. I know, I know, he’s old and can’t keep up with the younger guys, but this is the playoffs and crazier shit has happened. Link Quote Reply

That would be crazy. Considering he doesn’t play tonight

• deerosa

@Mindofigor said...

ON a serious note.

watching the last OKC game, you will see alot of Kanter/Adams/Waiters/Durant/Westy on the floor at the same time. Donovan has figured out when you have 5 guys who can score , I know Waiters right??, then you can create havoc on the slow spurs.

• cakesgood

@gillio said...

That would be crazy. Considering he doesn’t play tonight

Today, tomorrow, its all the same.

• skankinmat

Anyone think Winslow gets run like he did last game?

• zpa1989

i just couldn’t justify playing curry on a 25 minute cap coming off injury at his 10.6k price tag on FD. there is no way anyone can know or predict livingston getting ejected. best case scenario, in 25 minutes, i saw curry getting 40, and that was generous. but lowry and lillard i felt were just as good of a shot for 40 or more for significantly less. so it made sense to fade curry last night. i think the people who played him got ridiculously lucky. about as lucky as an outcome as i have seen in a while on dfs.

but i digress. onto today. thank god we have a 3 game slate, hopefully less chopping will happen with a bigger player pool.

im stuck on who of the miami guys to punt. mcbob? i feel like all of their ceilings are kind of low, seems like a 3 way time share at center. maybe im looking in the wrong places? just seems like my lineups flow together when i punt PF2 on FD. mcbob, haslem, amare, davis, patterson, etc…

same dilhemma at sg. waiters, henderson, crabbe or ross? hmmm

liking derozan at home with no j val. biyombo shoud keep it rolling but will be super high owned.

i could see GS blowing out the blazers at home next game im kind of wary.

• MikePaidd

——

• Yossup

@skankinmat said...

Anyone think Winslow gets run like he did last game?

Yes but not 31 mins..prolly roun the 20 area so expect like 10 fp

• Tammy409

This slate to be hella fun. I mean: How often can one roster 4-5 All*NBA players (and have choices amongst) in the same lineups? … Finding myself thinking Kawhi, Klay, Alrdridge, Lowry not good enough.. Absurd.

• Yossup

Anyone playing Derozan is a fool.

• TripleCee

@Yossup said...

You have to be foolish to take down a GPP…. Case and point, last night… Curry/Crabbe/Winslow in the winning LU?

DeFrozan will be 10% owned after yesterday. I’ll take the 5% chance he bounces back at low ownership.

• zpa1989

gerald green coming off the bench tomm? why did he play then not play last game? anyone know?

• Yossup

@TripleCee said...

I’m a fool then… He’ll be 10% owned after yesterday. I’ll take the 5% chance he bounces back at low ownership.

ya 5% exposure’s ight. Cant be too sure.. I’m talking bout heavily exposing Derozan.

• MikePaidd

@Yossup said...

lol anyone who believes that is a damn fool…I’ll take D-roze at home after a loss in a playoff series…his low ownership is the cherry on top

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).