NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) —- T: 188.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• kobe23

wow this is so bad for those who faded lowry and derozan…only chance is a blowout by the 3rd quarter now

• rocketman828

Glad I have 4 Miami players in my lineups fml

• Icarus66

Biyombo beasting.

• kobe23

wade is a turnover machine…feeding the raptors so many steals

• nastypat25

Man, Miami needs to get their life together…

• nastypat25

@kobe23 said...

wow this is so bad for those who faded lowry and derozan…only chance is a blowout by the 3rd quarter now

I faded Derozan, but I have Lowry in a couple lineups… Might end up saving my hide

• Divine_Prodigy

Playing DeRozan was the easiest call of the night . Come on guys this is DFS …..y’all should have seen this coming .

• cutter2225

Wow looks like saahilsud forgot to edit the default lineup in tonights baller.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/15533/contests/15533-24450558/entries/483652383/scoring?entry=483399491

Also multiple lineups in the monster. I know he’s in a good financial position but I don’t care who you are that’s gotta be tilting

• Cocomilk

@JustRaze said...

Who is tonight’s Steph Curry? I’m thinking Whiteside and Jonas will be low ownership, especially with all the news that they’re out for the series. Not seeing Bosh on the list but could be sneaky as well.

Any advice on a 2.5% ownership player with 58 point upside is appreciated – thank you.

• kobe23

only good player for the heat so far is deng and he’s 0-5 lol

• Divine_Prodigy

I actually played Jason Thompson in one lineup lol but I have Plumlee at C and not Biyombo ……

• kobe23

@cutter2225 said...

Wow looks like saahilsud forgot to edit the default lineup in tonights baller.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/15533/contests/15533-24450558/entries/483652383/scoring?entry=483399491

ive done that several times myself in big slates with lots injury news and late scratches but to do that on a 2 game slate with little to no news is baffling.

• kobe23

@Divine_Prodigy said...

Playing DeRozan was the easiest call of the night . Come on guys this is DFS …..y’all should have seen this coming .

had him in my lineups all day long, but the injury news scared me…had a vision of him going to bench holding his thumb shaking his head…

• zpa1989

wade sucking, derozan doing well, kind of predictable based on how derozan has been playing at home. wade flopping with everyone on him, classic

lowry and derozan? together? really? they almost never hit value together in the same game. even dating back to the regular season, that rarely ever happens, even when carroll was out they still diddn’t. oh well, we will see what happens.

• Ree4erMadness

@chronoxiong said...

FD. I only play on FD. It’s literally impossible to fit in Curry, Lillard and Draymond together unless you punt the SG position. I don’t think punting the SG position is a good idea unless they all bust. But that’s what we don’t know until the end of the night.

I have them all in a lineup on fd with derozan and biyombo also. I punted green and Ed davis

• kobe23

lowry with the burger already….gonna need a huge game from lillard tonight

• tmat

The whole Heat team is high! What b******t!

• Wolfedawwg

Man, I’m loving this shit!!

• Cocomilk

Spoelstras small ball is such a fail. They need mcbob in there

• Ree4erMadness

OK Gerald green in the game here comes my .03 owned 50 burger

• nastypat25

BB is gonna drop a 40 piece tonight… No BB, no Lowry, no cash.

• Wolfedawwg

If only Joe Johnson……

• nastypat25

@Wolfedawwg said...

If only Joe Johnson……

For real… I need him and DWade to get their lives together if I have a shot. I have a feeling that they’re gonna show up in the second half… At least I hope lol

• Beevsbee

Lol Raptors beast mode

• bigcrip

anyone have a link to the big fanduel tournament?

or could just tell me what lilliard and curry ownership in it is?

thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).