7:30 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( ) at Memphis ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( ) at Indiana ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -4.5 ) at Chicago ( 4.5 ) — T: 232.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( ) at Milwaukee ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -5 ) at Golden State ( 5 ) — T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( ) at LA Lakers ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 10.5 ) at Sacramento ( -10.5 ) — T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Related to last nights slate but something to take note of during the playoffs and especially if the Jazz make the Finals.

The Warriors schemed the Jazz out of their heavy PnR offense last night hence practically nothing for Ingles and little for Gobert despite the plum matchup. Isolation options like Clarkson and Bogdanovic went off. Teams will copy that making CPT Donovan Mitchell worth valuing deeper in the playoffs if they are to advance. I can easily see the Bucks or Nets allowing Mitchell to absolutely eat as opposed to death by a million backdoor cuts and Gobert flashes to the rim.

• dominicanpapi

Can’t remember the last time we had a big Tuesday slate. I’m sure the Bucks are going to rest at least 1 of Middleton/Holiday/Giannis.

Embiid news is important because if he’s out, Simmons, Harris and Dwight are locks and you can run it back with Sabonis since he won’t have to deal with Embiid.

Monarch – if that’s the case, would that mean Booker goes off against the Warriors?

• Pierce85

for tonight, I love JTA, Birch, Wright/Hield, AD, Edwards

• Brendan239

1 LU: Ball/Rondo/JJ/Butler/Mo/Tatum/BLAKE (40 burger)

Really want to avoid playing any Toronto Craptors, no matter the minutes.

• ifthethunder

@dominicanpapi said...

and you can run it back with Sabonis since he won’t have to deal with Embiid.

Seems like Domantas Sabonis has been as mandatory as RWB lately. Or even longer than that. I’m interested in Anthony Davis too, though.
    ~

• Wooden_Bones

Welp, I got my DK NBA ironman achievement today. Sitting out the remaining regular season days might be my best route for having any bankroll for MLB and NBA playoffs.

• mbunner23

I feel like I’ve been mix and matching the same 12-15 players for the past month.

Glass-Fever again.

• Wooden_Bones

@mbunner23 said...

I feel like I’ve been mix and matching the same 12-15 players for the past month.

My feelings exactly.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Yes! Until their prices get too high, then a new crop of scrubs pops up, then rinse and repeat. It’s a vicious cycle.

• Brendan239

@866 said...

Glass-Fever again.

I kinda feel like he’s my fade tonight vs the Knicks underrated D and a 212 total. I’ll put Sabonis in a LU if Brogdon and Embid sit, but I’ve got Tatum/Vuc as my pay ups. A lot will happen half hour before lock and we’ll be adding Terrance Man, Flynn, Doimbouya and Dwight.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Jalen Harris

In all seriousness alot to wait on. That philly news is crucial, i really like pieces from the den-cha, tor if boucher is out only have 8, btw 🚫 Flynn.

Already have J Harris, and Gillespie.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Jonas Valanciunas (back) doubtful Tuesday. https://t.co/7ppZRQBXeK

Jaren Jackson Jr. (injury management) ruled out Tuesday. https://t.co/25Hx4X8RJD

Robert Williams (toe) ruled out Tuesday. https://t.co/1ql8z7Ug20

Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) listed out Tuesday. https://t.co/ebNb7CLxkl

Status note: JaKarr Sampson (concussion) listed questionable Tuesday.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Well grizz guys just got a huge bump, sucks jjj was one guy i penciled in🤤

• dominicanpapi

I’m wondering if you could double punt on FD with Clarke and Tillman, both PF eligible over there. This is before we even have any Embiid news obviously.

This is a really interesting slate.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’d rank grizz based on 9 man rotation:
    Ja
    Clarke
    Slowmo
    Tilman
    Brooks
    Melton
    Bane
    Konchar
    Jones

• Brendan239

I’m afraid to play this slate. I’ll do 2, 1 I’ve already built I’m standing on and 1 w 4-5 STUDS and 4-5 SCRUBS.

• dominicanpapi

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I’d rank grizz based on 9 man rotation:
    Ja
    Clarke
    Slowmo
    Tilman
    Brooks
    Melton
    Bane
    Konchar
    Jones

Tillman and Clarke are locks for me on both sites. Ownership be damned on those two. Anderson I like as a mid-range option on FD and Ja for me is dependent on this Embiid news because I really like Ben Simmons at 6700. If all the Memphis guys hit their ceiling though, it’s going to be a 450+ish type of night on FD.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@dominicanpapi said...

Tillman and Clarke are locks for me on both sites. Ownership be damned on those two. Anderson I like as a mid-range option on FD and Ja for me is dependent on this Embiid news because I really like Ben Simmons at 6700. If all the Memphis guys hit their ceiling though, it’s going to be a 450+ish type of night on FD.

The slate should be wild, so much value.

Yeah i can see it being high scoring again if embiid is out.

Because everyone will have the ben/tobias/dwight/sabonis with grizz guys build🤣

Idk if i can play 3 sixers🤢 but vs indy i may eat that chalk build.

• Bodhisattva

looks like no JoVal tonight. could be lotsa lotsa PF/C value on this slate.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

I’m afraid to play this slate. I’ll do 2, 1 I’ve already built I’m standing on and 1 w 4-5 STUDS and 4-5 SCRUBS.

Elf or Frankie N?

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Elf or Frankie N?

You really need to axe him?
    ~

• BerkeleyBoss

@mbunner23 said...

So true

• billythekidcowboysheat

One way to get different tonight maybe go levert instead of saboner.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).