Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 5/12
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1.5 ) at Okla City ( 1.5 ) —- T: 195.5

Friday, 5/13
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( +4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 190

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Mindofigor

My strategy for this slate is to make a lineup, and then immediately swap all those players out for the ones who sucked the previous day

• wolverinezack

Anyone have the results from yesterday’s And 1 25 dollar single entry GPP was? It’s not in the daily tournament links. Would like to see where I would’ve placed

• gillio

@wolverinezack said...

Anyone have the results from yesterday’s And 1 25 dollar single entry GPP was? It’s not in the daily tournament links. Would like to see where I would’ve placed

Don’t do it man, it’ll only make you sad. No good can come from it

• DeweyFinn

I’m mentally exhausted from trying to build these playoff LUs.

• NarrowJ

Does Deng play? Does Carroll play? I can’t build sh*t today haha.

• Yossup

@Mindofigor said...

My strategy for this slate is to make a lineup, and then immediately swap all those players out for the ones who sucked the previous day

You wanna H2H again?

• migarvin99

@NarrowJ said...

Does Deng play? Does Carroll play? I can’t build sh*t today haha.

If Deng or Carroll plays and I have them they will have 16 points…if I don’t they will have 36

• Mindofigor

@Yossup said...

You wanna H2H again?

yep…set it up

• Yossup

@Mindofigor said...

yep…set it up

Not sure how…one sec

• Ree4erMadness

Man, Lillard, Curry, Derozan, Danny Green, Biyombo,and Draymond all in the same lineup on FD, no cash…

• Yossup

@Mindofigor said...

yep…set it up

Ok, sent.

• migarvin99

@Ree4erMadness said...

Man, Lillard, Curry, Derozan, Danny Green, Biyombo,and Draymond all in the same lineup on FD, no cash…

Draymond busted…Aminu got within a few points for $4000+ less…and Lowry outscored Curry for almost $3000 less….I was in the same boat having no Derozan and one Lowry lineup paired with Ginobili instead of Crabbe and David West instead of Patterson….would have won the shot with those two swapped because I had Westbrook, Danny Green and Leonard in that lineup and remember having Crabbe and Patterson and swapping them out….fuck

And finished one point from cashing in my $50 double up too thanks Klay! for fouling Lilliard shooting a 3 with 6 seconds left….Just awful all around….tonight-tomorrow might be my last rodeo lol

• zpa1989

crazy how fast the 1 dollar swat fills on FD, damn. forced to play the 3 dollar shot. oh well, lets see how it plays out.

hard to build anything without knowing if carroll or deng are out.

if deng and whiteside are out wouldn’t you think amare, mcbob and haslem would be in line for big minutes? who do people like out of those 3, mcbob seems like he has the more stable minutes

• dp33071

I was sitting at $609 profit, and then dropped down to $58 profit in the last 5 mins of the GS/Portland game. I’ll take it though. Been having a great week and sad the NBA fantasy season will be coming to a end soon

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

I think Winslow is the guy I’m going to throw out there at one of my sf spots to fit in Leonard Aldridge wade Westbrook and Parker. I think SA guys will be ballin and I want a piece of that action. If deng is hurt or hobbled I want Winslow in and I know wade will come out hard in elimination game. I prefer westbrooks floor against SA as opposed to durant.

• deerosa

@superbuckwild said...

I think Winslow is the guy I’m going to throw out there at one of my sf spots to fit in Leonard Aldridge wade Westbrook and Parker. I think SA guys will be ballin and I want a piece of that action. If deng is hurt or hobbled I want Winslow in and I know wade will come out hard in elimination game. I prefer westbrooks floor against SA as opposed to durant.

Winslow is getting the minutes, like Patterson. If Deng is hurt I am curious to know who will get that usage??

Two punts I am going with are winslow and PatPat.

If Deng is out the play would be the heat Punts of G.Green/Winslow/Mcbob

Does Greg POP hate Boban or what? At this rate I’d start him over Duncan!

• m203

lol everyone has the same idea. probably not even worth playing

• GGee87

@Ree4erMadness said...

Thats pretty shocking. I figured if you have Danny Green you were pretty close to solidified… then throw Derozan on top of that. Shhhiiiidddd. Unlucky stuff for you man.

• GGee87

@superbuckwild said...

I played Winslow in a few lineups the past couple slates and he did alright as a fill in. Too bad I only had 1 share of Danny Green and swapped alot of my Kawhi shares for Durant. I knew Kawhi was going to outscore that fool and I just couldnt stick to my guns.

• Bigkeydet70

Im punting tim duncan on Dk, god help me. but 3k? that cheap man

• JustRaze

Like Steph Curry and Fast Eddie Felson, I’M BACK. Let’s go. About to make Thur-Fri my bitch. Feeling really good about the pricing and lineup dynamics. We’re doing an at-work happy hour so my lineup creating skills will be extra sharp by 5pm on top of the already sexy 10 lineups I got chillin waitin for a millin’

• deerosa

@Bigkeydet70 said...

Im punting tim duncan on Dk, god help me. but 3k? that cheap man

Sad to see old man Duncan play these days. I am taking some shots at that 3k play as well.

• zpa1989

i just feel like if i fade deng and carroll, they are both gaurenteed to play and both gaurenteed to have big games. just how things have been going for me latley. ill probably throw them into a few to try and reverse jinx myself.

• tyleh

lol i feel bad for the guy who posted yesterday he won double up 325.5 points but didnt enter it for the 50k 1st place GPP LOL. i would kill myself. today is gonna be a 100 way tie.

• tyleh

@zpa1989 said...

i just feel like if i fade deng and carroll, they are both gaurenteed to play and both gaurenteed to have big games. just how things have been going for me latley. ill probably throw them into a few to try and reverse jinx myself.

lol seriously ^^ you lose regardless, if you play them they gonna give you 12-14 if you dont 30, i swear to fucking god if IBAKA GETS 30+ im jumping off a cliff

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler