Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 5/12
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1.5 ) at Okla City ( 1.5 ) —- T: 195.5

Friday, 5/13
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( +4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 190

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• zpa1989

@tyleh said...

dam :( only $15 with that? you picked everything perfect, duncan/johnson vs Adams/Winslow

ya actually that would of been the critical swap, then leave the salary i think. looked like ibaka/winslow over patterson/joe would give it to me but even that swap looks like it would come up short.

• zpa1989

mcroberts you son of a bitch….damn. had him but not where i needed him.

if mcbob and winslow both outscore joe johnson thats ridiculous.

• tyleh

dam this sucks 60 person tie for 2nd, DEROZAN PLEASE GO OFF AND LOWRY FOUL OUT. we need to beat 1st place. taking that precious 20k

• zpa1989

joe johnson i hate you so much right now i can’t believe what you just did to me tonight. 11 points? goes for a playoff low (this year) in an elimination game? ugh, come on!

• migarvin99

@tyleh said...

dam this sucks 60 person tie for 2nd, DEROZAN PLEASE GO OFF AND LOWRY FOUL OUT. we need to beat 1st place. taking that precious 20k

You got $965 though right? Can’t complain…..go flash the cash in front of the dumb college girls and pound that hiney!

• migarvin99

@zpa1989 said...

joe johnson i hate you so much right now i can’t believe what you just did to me tonight. 11 points? goes for a playoff low (this year) in an elimination game? ugh, come on!

You needed to go up to Adams and down to Winslow and swap Derozan for Wade

• tyleh

@migarvin99 said...

You got $965 though right? Can’t complain…..go flash the cash in front of the dumb college girls and pound that hiney!

only 2-4 people had the same lineup with derozan, if he cashed, he would of hit 2nd or 1st place and 4g-5g instead. I totaled about $1400 on 30 $3 LU and 20 $1 so not too bad . I won a similar amount the same time last year the day i had my last final haha. Glad there is a game 7 and a few more slates, trying to take down one more huge GPP with lower owned hopefully

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler