Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 5/12
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1.5 ) at Okla City ( 1.5 ) —- T: 195.5

Friday, 5/13
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( +4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 190

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• goblue84

Considering an Adams-Kanter stack on DK; I really want Miami knocked out because I’m sick of playing Wade but I don’t know if I can fade him in an elimination game at home

• GGee87

What about Cory Joseph as a punt option? Hes been looking better and better during this series. Im thinking youll have to have Aldridge in ur lineup to win this slate.

• MPDR1983

too many over-thinkers here. Don’t try to out smart yourself. Play there guys with the most minutes. Everyone is too worried about the big names.

• Bluntsmoker

http://imgur.com/ugvXc7z
    http://imgur.com/LjLwtCP

http://imgur.com/kntaAU0
    http://imgur.com/pqX5V8u
    Playoffs have been so stressful for me, first the Patrick Patterson stat fix then i do this 😪

• zpa1989

plus if deng is out, who do people like mcbob haslem or stat?

or do you go green or richardson…

• IronMonkey415

I went with Richardson

• NarrowJ

@tyleh said...

lol i feel bad for the guy who posted yesterday he won double up 325.5 points but didnt enter it for the 50k 1st place GPP LOL. i would kill myself. today is gonna be a 100 way tie.

I got 1st place in the giant double up a couple months ago. Pissed me off bad haha.

• Mindofigor

I made a lineup with westy, lowry, wade, derozan, durant, leonard, aldridge, and punted the center. I feel pretty good about it which means i should fade all of them and stack bench players instead

• IronMonkey415

Can’t wait for Wade to turn back father time again tomorrow.

• scsa0096

I guess that is how they get us. I swear that one day, one of these lineups will hit it big but NOPE! This is my first NBA postseason on fantasy. I take it they shut it down once the Conference Finals start? Not enough of a pool? I try to listen to all of the advice I can and do my research but I’m easily $200 for the season. I only deposit $25$50 at a time. But it has made watching SOOO much more interesting and fun!

• GGee87

@Mindofigor said...

I made a lineup with westy, lowry, wade, derozan, durant, leonard, aldridge, and punted the center. I feel pretty good about it which means i should fade all of them and stack bench players instead

On DK?

• Bluntsmoker

@scsa0096 said...

I guess that is how they get us. I swear that one day, one of these lineups will hit it big but NOPE! This is my first NBA postseason on fantasy. I take it they shut it down once the Conference Finals start? Not enough of a pool? I try to listen to all of the advice I can and do my research but I’m easily $200 for the season. I only deposit $25$50 at a time. But it has made watching SOOO much more interesting and fun!

Same, hopefully conference finals are both pushed to 7 gms, I’m gonna be done till football starts again, baseball is tooo iffy for me.

• Bluntsmoker

@GGee87 said...

On DK?

Not even possible on either of the big sites lol

• GGee87

@Bluntsmoker said...

I didnt think so… I was wondering how DKs pricing would allow something like that. I dont play over there anymore so I was kinda intrigued lol

• Bigkeydet70

@Mindofigor said...

lol wtf site is that hahah impossible

• ehylton

@Bluntsmoker said...

I don’t think he meant on one LU but splitting them as cores over several line-ups and just likes to confuse us lol

• cakesgood

I was up a little over $1000, then the 4th quarter happened and I ended up coming out $20 up. It’s crazy how fast shit can change. That’s why they call it a sweat.

• cakesgood

@IronMonkey415 said...

I went with Richardson

Richardson is my sneaky play of the day. I think he comes out firing off.

• TXBeran

@tyleh said...

lol seriously ^^ you lose regardless, if you play them they gonna give you 12-14 if you dont 30, i swear to fucking god if IBAKA GETS 30+ im jumping off a cliff

I hear ya!!

• bazerko

How come people are on Richardson, the man barely gets 16 FD points. If anything it’s Winslow that benefits with Deng out

• cappilary

Biyombo going to feast tomorrow? Deng was able to slow him down in small ball lineups.

• Frigid5

Is there some David West news I missed? This site’s point projection for him is around 23 (which he hasn’t hit yet in this series), and his floor is projected around 14 points (which he has only cleared once in the series). lol

• bossladii380

Nope, you haven’t missed anything. I chuckled when I saw that too. I get it. OKC has bigs, so Pops wants to use West, but West hasn’t stepped up to the plate. I wish that Duncan could give me at least 20 fantasy points, then I could have the lineup I want.

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

@cakesgood said...

Richardson is my sneaky play of the day. I think he comes out firing off.

If he is so sneaky why did you mention him, LOL. I like Richardson also, but not sure anything is sneaky on a 2 game slate lol. If you were playing him on a 10 game slate because 5 minutes before tip you found out he would be starting, then that would be sneaky sneaky

• Necrophagist

super buck no blog today?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler