Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 5/12
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1.5 ) at Okla City ( 1.5 ) —- T: 195.5

Friday, 5/13
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( +4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 190

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Killerclown

i won a 175 dollars lastnight but i didnt even look to see how or why…because its gonna be totally different tonight-tom…

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

@Necrophagist said...

super buck no blog today?

Sorry no time today, I don’t like to post one unless I have enough time to really give out my reasoning for my picks. In general, my fd thoughts for today are that Aldridge is a must play given that he was brought to Spurs to help the winning tradition and its an elimination game and he is playing a position with a lot of scarcity. Even though it is chalk, I believe it will be difficult to not go with a pairing of PatPat and Aldridge at PF. I also love Winslow paired with Leonard and Westbrook with Parker. My biggest question marks for the day are which cheap ass c to go with and whether I should go two cheap sg and try to spend up from Parker to Dragic or Lowry or go with one cheap sg and spend up to Wade.

• Tammy409

I delete all Lineups that either mistakenly not entered or due to site constraints, there weren’t any low-stakes GPP’s offered. Had 320 pts on DK’s 2-night Fri/Sat in a free, private contest, and it stung as that Quarter Coin would have been worth $300 or so. Fairly sure, as I didn’t see any DK’s scores higher anywhere. It’s all a lucky bounce here and there anyway. I’d have tied for 10th in a DK’s GPP last night had Lillard made that last three. But that shit happens all the time. I didn’t lose money.

• IronMonkey415

So it looks like we all hoping for a Spurs and Heat win just to keep NBA DFS going a little longer this season..lol

• Tammy409

Very little intrigue or maneuverability and thus ‘variance’ to seek on this slate it seems. Only wildcards that stick out (please chime in) are the injuries to Deng and Carroll opening up more minutes for Haslem & McBuckets potentially (Heat) and on the Raptors’ side? Who knows. None of the backups have been playing and they could move Norman Powell back in to SF position where he’d had success earlier this spring. Thoughts?

• gillio

@IronMonkey415 said...

So it looks like we all hoping for a Spurs and Heat win just to drag DFS a out a little longer.

They do contests for the Conference Finals

• lloydjv1

@IronMonkey415 said...

So it looks like we all hoping for a Spurs and Heat win just to keep NBA DFS going a little longer this season..lol

True. Been experimenting a little with MLB and that’s really like throwing darts.

• Tammy409

Oh’, and WHAT are the Odds SAS finally put that E.European Center to use. That kid can play but hasn’t. I don’t get it with Duncan’s stuggles any more than I understand Miami and Stoudamire,k save for the fact that they are Team Vets and in Stoudamire’s case; he makes an awful lot of money to do not much at all, so are they still stubbornly hoping to get some ROI? He’s older than me. I’m on Social Security.for chrissakes and could do what he does…. Let him rest.

• Fant8syBr38ker

@Tammy409 said...

Oh’, and WHAT are the Odds SAS finally put that E.European Center to use. That kid can play but hasn’t. I don’t get it with Duncan’s stuggles any more than I understand Miami and Stoudamire,k save for the fact that they are Team Vets and in Stoudamire’s case; he makes an awful lot of money to do not much at all, so are they still stubbornly hoping to get some ROI? He’s older than me. I’m on Social Security.for chrissakes and could do what he does…. Let him rest.

Yeah they need to play Boban. He is good

• cakesgood

@superbuckwild

Sneaky as in he won’t be over 15% owned. There is no such thing as a true sneaky play on a 2 game slate. There’s value and then there’s straight up stupidity. Richardson=low owned/ under the radar w/ potential upside due to injuries and if wade duds then he gets more run time. K martin/ Foye= dumb plays. I also feel a Duncan play tonight. Should be way low owned in a must win game.

• zpa1989

looks like carroll will play, deng will too most likely. anyone going to use either being a little banged up?

again feel like its one of those things where i fade, they do really well, if i play them, they stink. might have to have a few shares to hedge my bets.

• bossladii380

I came in 4th place and won $75 in baseball. It took me damn near the whole day to research pitchers and batters. I ended up giving myself a migraine. The MLB grindown article might as well be written in Japanese with all those stats that I don’t understand because I HATE baseball!!!!!! I will be going through serious DFS withdrawl until the NFL season starts. Unfortunately, Pops will NOT use Boban unless there is a blowout.

• zpa1989

screw it rolling the dice with deng and carroll in a few whos with me? am i crazy or what

• Ree4erMadness

@GGee87 said...

Thats pretty shocking. I figured if you have Danny Green you were pretty close to solidified… then throw Derozan on top of that. Shhhiiiidddd. Unlucky stuff for you man.

I also had Ed Davis who played well I believe Joe Johnson, I think it was Ross or Harkless that sunk me…

• bossladii380

Harkless had 19.6 pts and was 4.1% owned in my contest

• Mindofigor

I’m playing the players nobody is talking about in this thread

• IronMonkey415

KING BOBAN!!!!!!

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

@cakesgood said...

Sneaky as in he won’t be over 15% owned. There is no such thing as a true sneaky play on a 2 game slate. There’s value and then there’s straight up stupidity. Richardson=low owned/ under the radar w/ potential upside due to injuries and if wade duds then he gets more run time. K martin/ Foye= dumb plays. I also feel a Duncan play tonight. Should be way low owned in a must win game.

No NBA coach that wants to keep their job is putting in Richardson in a must win situation because WADE is throwing up a dud, Wade is getting a crap load of minutes tomorrow. K martin and R Foye are NO PLAYS not dumb ones, even in a 2 game slate.

• zpa1989

@superbuckwild said...

No NBA coach that wants to keep their job is putting in Richardson in a must win situation because WADE is throwing up a dud, Wade is getting a crap load of minutes tomorrow. K martin and R Foye are NO PLAYS not dumb ones, even in a 2 game slate.

so your saying richardson and probably gerald green won’t see much run tomm since its a must win game? i think winslow is a better play hes a solid defender they need him out there. you agree? wade is a great play but will be super chalky. going to have to differentiate elsewhere to make a competitive GPP lineup if you want to use wade.

derozan on the road scares me. i trust lowry more now. two pat seems like a good play hes been getting the minutes just not productive but i can see him getting 20 which on this slate for his price is all you need.

• IronMonkey415

That is exactly what he is saying and he is right……..BUT…I still want to take a chance on Richardson, If I lose I lose.

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

@zpa1989 said...

so your saying richardson and probably gerald green won’t see much run tomm since its a must win game? i think winslow is a better play hes a solid defender they need him out there. you agree? wade is a great play but will be super chalky. going to have to differentiate elsewhere to make a competitive GPP lineup if you want to use wade.

derozan on the road scares me. i trust lowry more now. two pat seems like a good play hes been getting the minutes just not productive but i can see him getting 20 which on this slate for his price is all you need.

like I mentioned before, I love Winslow. I think many will try to put both Leonard and Durant in with Wade and Aldridge. I don’t think it is out of the realm of possibility for Winslow to get 20 at his salary and Durant get 35 and if that extra money is able to move you up from a Cory Joseph to Kyle Lowry, and from Duncan to Biyombo that is well worth it…

• Ree4erMadness

@bossladii380 said...

Harkless had 19.6 pts and was 4.1% owned in my contest

Yeah, you’re right, it couldn’t have been Harkless, I think it was actually Carroll that I had…

• zpa1989

@superbuckwild said...

like I mentioned before, I love Winslow. I think many will try to put both Leonard and Durant in with Wade and Aldridge. I don’t think it is out of the realm of possibility for Winslow to get 20 at his salary and Durant get 35 and if that extra money is able to move you up from a Cory Joseph to Kyle Lowry, and from Duncan to Biyombo that is well worth it…

you playing DK? FD winslow is a SF

• deerosa

Looks like Deng is on track to play and Carroll wants to play friday. ( per fantasy labs)

Great!

• Michin2530

You guys will be mad when does not perform. Why do you think he’s price is going down everytime he plays 🤔

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler