Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 5/12
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1.5 ) at Okla City ( 1.5 ) —- T: 195.5

Friday, 5/13
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( +4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 190

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• flippitydodah

Westbrook/Kawhi/Wade/Lowry stack, fill in the duds, and hope they show up. I DO think Duncan is worth the punt…

• Michin2530

There saving that guy and don’t want Duncan to feel like he needs to retire now which he should he’s no threat anymore. No aiming with his shots anymore just throws up trash. Retire Duncan!

• flippitydodah

During the regular season, I used to see the Westbrook/Ibaka/Durant/Adams/Kanter stack do well… more values players to choose from during regular season. Wonder if it’s worth a shot tonight?

• Mindofigor

Duncan will retire and Pau Gasol will join the Spurs instead of Durant.

• cakesgood

@superbuckwild said...

No NBA coach that wants to keep their job is putting in Richardson in a must win situation because WADE is throwing up a dud, Wade is getting a crap load of minutes tomorrow. K martin and R Foye are NO PLAYS not dumb ones, even in a 2 game slate.

So, what if Wade ends the first half with 2/9 fg’s, 0/4 3’s, picks up 3 fouls, and is winded with TOR up 15 points? You really think Spoelstra will stick with the original game plan. I mean if a coach wants to keep his job in the NBA he needs to adapt to all sorts of situations. If Wade isn’t jiving with the team then the coach needs to have a flexible game plan. There is no doubt that Wade is going to be on the floor for a ton of minutes, but you can’t rule out the possibility that he might get hurt or that he just doesn’t show up. Richardson is also the teams #3 PG, and who knows what will happen with Goran. Although it may be a risky play it’s a play that could potentially win a GPP. He might not even see the floor, who knows. To comment on that last tidbit, you would be throwing your money away if you were to play either martin or foye. A no play is a dumb play.

• chronoxiong

I’m sick and tired of not being able to predict the Spurs/Thunder games. I’m not going to play this two-day slate at all. Good luck to everyone because I don’t want to donate anymore money.

• PDFOUR

Gotta love how many lineup optimizers recommend TIm Duncan LOOL

• tyleh

@MPDR1983 said...

too many over-thinkers here. Don’t try to out smart yourself. Play there guys with the most minutes. Everyone is too worried about the big names.

People are wondering about punt options like cory joseph winslow patterson. those 3 players are in EVERYONES lineup obviously. there are no sleepers or sneaky plays. every “punt” is going to be 10%+ owned

• mackie64

Derozan or wade? Or punt sg and spend up elsewhere?

• tyleh

@cakesgood said...

@superbuckwild

Sneaky as in he won’t be over 15% owned. There is no such thing as a true sneaky play on a 2 game slate. There’s value and then there’s straight up stupidity. Richardson=low owned/ under the radar w/ potential upside due to injuries and if wade duds then he gets more run time. K martin/ Foye= dumb plays. I also feel a Duncan play tonight. Should be way low owned in a must win game.

bro 15% IS A LOT OWNED. anything over 5% on a 2 game slate IS NOT SNEAKY ___ all the sharks are cashing tonight. do people not realize that 5% of 100,000 is STILL 5,000 PEOPLE. even 2-3% is still 2500 people. you only cash if your top 50 our of 100,000.

• GGee87

@mackie64 said...

Derozan or wade? Or punt sg and spend up elsewhere?

Most folks are probably playing a little bit of Wade and a little bit of punting both SGs. So if you are talking GPP youll probably want to take Wade and Derozan to be different than the masses. What we expect to happen almost never happens so… Take that for what it is.

• tyleh

@Mindofigor said...

I’m playing the players nobody is talking about in this thread

seriously these forums are such troll. LOL

• tyleh

@IronMonkey415 said...

That is exactly what he is saying and he is right……..BUT…I still want to take a chance on Richardson, If I lose I lose.

winslow is going to be like 30-50% EASILY. Richardson at least 10-15%. theres no taking a chance. saahilsud and the sharks have those players in every possible lineup.

• tyleh

@chronoxiong said...

I’m sick and tired of not being able to predict the Spurs/Thunder games. I’m not going to play this two-day slate at all. Good luck to everyone because I don’t want to donate anymore money.

seriously NBA DFS at this point is straight GAMBLING haha AND IM A GAMBLER

• Michin2530

Don’t get Green. Guarantee he does nothing tonight.

• migarvin99

@tyleh said...

bro 15% IS A LOT OWNED. anything over 5% on a 2 game slate IS NOT SNEAKY ___ all the sharks are cashing tonight. do people not realize that 5% of 100,000 is STILL 5,000 PEOPLE. even 2-3% is still 2500 people. you only cash if your top 50 our of 100,000.

If you have 40-45 lineups you break even with only 1 lineup in the top 100 even if the rest don’t cash…you need to finish top 5 to make serious money, but I’m just trying to make a little profit here…

• MikePaidd

@Michin2530 said...

Don’t get Green. Guarantee he does nothing tonight.

lol because he’s playing tomorrow…

• migarvin99

@MikePaidd said...

lol because he’s playing tomorrow…

I hope he plays tonight

• MikePaidd

I got a question for you guys…you guys think Jason Thompson is a legit punt? Think about it if BB gets in to foul trouble, who tf is going to be the back up…Lucas looked so lost when he got some play time, meanwhile Thompson looked somewhat decent in the short time he played on the court…

• mackie64

Any chance Duncan does anything tonigjt?

• Bighouse55

@mackie64 said...

No.

• billholler

@mackie64 said...

Same question for about 2 months and the answer is always no and that answer is always correct.

• mackie64

@billholler said...

Same question for about 2 months and the answer is always no and that always is always correct.

West maybe? Not much salary left and like rest of lineup.

• xat3x

A common theme is stars and scrubs.. Picking the right stars is key. Everyone will have the same scrubs

• Fant8syBr38ker

Duncan goes ham and puts up a 30 burger

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler