• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) —- T: 239.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 234.5
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10 ) at Dallas ( -10 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:40 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Utah ( -4.5 ) —- T: 233.5
    10:40 PM EST : Houston ( 14 ) at LA Lakers ( -14 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@866 said...

O Love.

Hmmmm…I’ve got him in 2 of 4….not a lock play

He’s been averaging 32 DK over the past 4. Prolly won’t be owned and I’d guess a 45 DK point game is in there somewhere. Prolly gotta look really hard to find it 😜

• Brendan239

KD POD. 63 burger 🍔

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

KD POD. 63 burger 🍔

What makes you even think KD is going to play? Hasn’t played a back to back yet.

• realphipps

Anyone think Kanter is sneaky meat? Could be a 87.3fd 🔥

Also looking at Issac Okoro to score 50 real points tonight. 91.3dk 🔥

In that CLE/BOS game, look for Nance to 13x his yahoo price even if he’s out for the season. 🔥🔥🔥

• dominicanpapi

LBJ unlikely to play. This is a really interesting slate tonight. Too many value plays and not enough guys to pay up for.

• Rickytango13

@realphipps said...

Anyone think Kanter is sneaky meat? Could be a 87.3fd 🔥

Also looking at Issac Okoro to score 50 real points tonight. 91.3dk 🔥

In that CLE/BOS game, look for Nance to 13x his yahoo price even if he’s out for the season. 🔥🔥🔥

I don’t think those are necessary plays on dk with the incoming gill/kabengele 100 🍔

• realphipps

@Rickytango13 said...

I don’t think those are necessary plays on dk with the incoming gill/kabengele 100 🍔

You beat Brendan to it, which raises an interesting question… Who gets the credit?

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

Last time Walker and Smart missed, it was the game against Charlotte. But now you’re missing Brown in addition to Walker and Smart. Pritchard was Waters’ backup, and Nesmith was Fournier’s but they shared the floor together. Either way, Nesmith and Pritchard each played 30 minutes, so I would expect the same situation here.

The issue is, Pritchard is PG eligible on FD, so is Kira Lewis. I’d rather play Lewis b/c his minutes are more secure, but you can probably those two and Nesmith on DK. On FD, I’d play Lewis, and…I would probably take a shot at Nesmith on FD since he’s SG eligible.

You sure Lewis’ minutes are more secure? I doubt he starts tonight, I guess you are presuming DAL blows out here? There’s a very real chance he sees 20-25 where Pritchard has a clearer path to 30 in my eyes assuming he starts.

• Brendan239

Tre 66 🍔

Durant 63 🍔

Drummond 54 🍔

Lewis 38 🍔

• tmarohl

LeBron James
    @KingJames
    ·
    2m
    Getting close but I won’t be in the lineup tonight but more importantly I will be there to put that CHAMPIONSHIP banner in the rafters at Staples Center in front of our fans!! #No17 💜💛

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

You sure Lewis’ minutes are more secure? I doubt he starts tonight, I guess you are presuming DAL blows out here? There’s a very real chance he sees 20-25 where Pritchard has a clearer path to 30 in my eyes assuming he starts.

I think if anything, Bledsoe’s minutes are the ones that are more secure. NAW will probably get a few more minutes as well.

• dominicanpapi

@frugal said...

Pels guard rotation is essentially Bledsoe, NAW and Lewis. I assume NAW and Bledsoe start, but Kira probably plays 30 minutes (back up point, and probably shares the floor with NAW and Bledsoe in some stretches). Pritchard I’m not 100% sure about b/c they also have Edwards and Langford. I’m not saying Pritchard won’t play, but it’s possible Stevens just splits the minutes 4 or 5 ways. Usually when I’m not sure about these types of punt plays, I try and pay up. So on FD, I’ll try and find a way to pay up for Russ and Young because I feel like the popular build will be Russ + 1 of Kira Lewis or Pritchard.

Wow NO LeB now? Geez. What about GLASS.

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

Pels guard rotation is essentially Bledsoe, NAW and Lewis. I assume NAW and Bledsoe start, but Kira probably plays 30 minutes (back up point, and probably shares the floor with NAW and Bledsoe in some stretches). Pritchard I’m not 100% sure about b/c they also have Edwards and Langford. I’m not saying Pritchard won’t play, but it’s possible Stevens just splits the minutes 4 or 5 ways. Usually when I’m not sure about these types of punt plays, I try and pay up. So on FD, I’ll try and find a way to pay up for Russ and Young because I feel like the popular build will be Russ + 1 of Kira Lewis.

Hmmm…maybe. I’m presuming if the game stays close both Bledsoe and NAW see ~35 minutes which leaves ~26 left for Kira. I think BOS deeper scrubs have as much chance of hitting 20 minutes as Nunnally and Silva do for NOP. I want the starter in either case, if Kira starts I’ll definitely have some.

• billythekidcowboysheat

So much up in the air tonight, you basically have to guess which lakers value right. Tht is a 🔒 imo, kcp, drum as well if no caruso and glass. Like if glass is out too, don’t put it past drum to go nuclear on hou.

Kuz is garbage and will always be garbage.

• ifthethunder

@Rickytango13 said...

Was disappointed to see Mfiondu Kabengele get no minutes in the 2nd half on Monday.

Was it because Dean Wade was doing so well or because coach was worried the Cavs might actually win the game?
    ~

• frugal

@ifthethunder said...

Was disappointed to see Mfiondu Kabengele get no minutes in the 2nd half on Monday.

Was it because Dean Wade was doing so well or because coach was worried the Cavs might actually win the game?
    ~

That was frustrating, destroys in the first, nothing in the 2nd.

• Rickytango13

@realphipps said...

You beat Brendan to it, which raises an interesting question… Who gets the credit?

Brendan can have it. Game recognize game

• frugal

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

So much up in the air tonight, you basically have to guess which lakers value right. Tht is a 🔒 imo, kcp, drum as well if no caruso and glass. Like if glass is out too, don’t put it past drum to go nuclear on hou.

Kuz is garbage and will always be garbage.

I’m hoping it’s a THT night.

• Brendan239

Ive got Robin Lopez in 1/4 on FD. Whatcha think? Allows me to get Tre, Durant, Tatum and Collins who I think could break the slate, like a Desean Jackson type of rando 8x game at 8%

• frugal

Lot’s of Kira/Pritchard talk. Not much Nesmith, Ish, and Hutchinson talk…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Kyrie Irving (face) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/usefTiTcLc

• tmarohl

Kyrie out.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Anthony Davis (adductor) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/YKtCiKA2DS

• tmarohl

Glass out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).