• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) —- T: 239.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 234.5
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:10 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10 ) at Dallas ( -10 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:40 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Utah ( -4.5 ) —- T: 233.5
    10:40 PM EST : Houston ( 14 ) at LA Lakers ( -14 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Markieff Morris over Tate is what you needed to do on the after hours slate

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

I would’ve never projected Tate for only 20 mins with everyone out

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Tate back in! It worked!

• billythekidcowboysheat

Cashed everything with naw😣 and no Pritchard

Love helped me on to tomorrow.

• tmarohl

Think I am done with FD for the season. Can’t seem to cash lately. DK killing it.

What a tilting night. 300 to cash.. had 26 Lines between 275 and 299. Only cashes were small denoms. Not good.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Needed 2 more points from Tate for my group to move into 1st in the After Hours. Loser on DK. Winner on FD

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

It must feel stressful for those that have a sweat each night. Difference between 1st & 2nd & 30k is just .1 points.

• tmarohl

Did 8 on DK. 6/8 well over 300

• chronoxiong

Back to my losing ways. 4 straight losing night. I had a few busts and just made some stupid picks. I scored 316.9 and the cut off line for GPPs tonight varied all over the place. The Dribbler was only 326 to cash. Fadeaway was 334. Swat was 336. The Block was 340 but thats not all, the Piggy Bank was 341 to cash. SMH.

• bazerko

Someone needs to tell me what would possess anyone to have played Kevin Love tonight?! He’s in the winning 100k lineup on DK and is the only player in that lineup that makes zero sense as a play

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@bazerko said...

Someone needs to tell me what would possess anyone to have played Kevin Love tonight?! He’s in the winning 100k lineup on DK and is the only player in that lineup that makes zero sense as a play

Everyone was out. It was Sexton and then Love

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Everyone was out. It was Sexton and then Love

Yep and to go into it further, he was 5900 (the cheapest he’s been pretty much all season), been averaging 33 DK over the past 4 games, and in close games has been seeing 30-35 minutes, AND…the Celtics best defensive players/rebounders were out.

Also doesn’t hurt to remember what this guy was able to do not long ago. 40-60 DK point games were the norm for him a couple years back. It’s like when old LMA would occasionally pop of for a 50 🍔. Former very good players can still get it done in the right situation.

• zeeshan2

Free FD contest today for topshot

• NDNole

Question for the true NBA DFS heads. What do you think gives you the most success in NBA DFS? I am so hit or miss in it. I need to get into the lab and just focus on next season for NBA with a good game plan Like I have every year for NFL and to an extent PGA.

Im not a shark but im not a fish either. Somewhere in the middle (probably growing shark teeth though lol).

So what would you tell someone is the most important 2 or three things to focus on when building line ups on larger slates?

• Skee

Are Blazers/Suns still playing for anything? Yes, right, because Suns could move up a seed and Blazers need to avoid the play-in?

Yes Blazer/Suns. Gm Stack. Except there will be crazy value from possibly DEN resting people and other news.

• ctmay1

Slate must not be playable at all if there’s no topic for it. Lol

• Golfnut04240

So Embiid is playing. What to do?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).