7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -9 ) at Indiana ( 9 ) —- T: 242
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Charlotte ( 8 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( (Pick) ) at Miami ( (Pick) ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at New York ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 13 ) at Atlanta ( -13 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6 ) at Minnesota ( 6 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Memphis ( -7.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at Phoenix ( -5.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mbunner23

@Brendan239 said...

Is Aaron Gordon really $3,900 on FD? Dammit, cmon

Yes, he’s terrible. However, with MPJ out, probably worthwhile.

• Dwbear1967

Whomever mentioned Love last night major props to you. IF had followed your advice instead of K.Thomas I would have taken down 6k last night….oh well

• Brendan239

@tmarohl said...

Seems about the right price.

He diiiiiiid win a dunk contest.

His usage w/o Morris and MPJ is prob Ike 25%

• gaelicgirl

@Dwbear1967 said...

Whomever mentioned Love last night major props to you.

It was the esteemed and venerable Njsum1 who offered that sage advice.

• Wooden_Bones

@Brendan239 said...

His usage w/o Morris and MPJ is prob Ike 25%

No, it’s not like 25%. This is a very easy thing to look up opposed to taking wild guesses and posting random numbers.

• realphipps

To be fair, I projected 40-30-20 for Love using my model.

• ifthethunder

@realphipps said...

To be fair, I projected 40-30-20 for Love using my model.

Is this her?

~

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

I think Gillepsie and Metzu make some sense tonight. I believe Toronto has 8 players active?

• dominicanpapi

Jokic feels like such a trap. They don’t have anyone on that roster that can create their own shot. No Porter, no Morris = lowers Jokic’s assist peripherals.

Also, last I read, Joel Embiid isn’t even in Miami with the team. I think Bam is a very solid play if Embiid is out, core play if Butler is also out.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Jokic feels like such a trap. They don’t have anyone on that roster that can create their own shot. No Porter, no Morris = lowers Jokic’s assist peripherals.

Also, last I read, Joel Embiid isn’t even in Miami with the team. I think Bam is a very solid play if Embiid is out, core play if Butler is also out.

Campazzo and AG can create there own shot. Even Rivers and Shaq can handle the ball. Not to mention it’s the Wolves who give it up to every position. I’m not getting a trap feeling

• monarch

I like Jokic. I think the Nuggets would prefer to win here. It gives them more options for their final game of the season vs Portland.

Also watching Hawks injury news. Could break very nicely for John Collins

• rickleese

Lavert OUT.

• tmarohl

Malone is supposedly going to be “experimenting” with lineups over the next three games so I want basically nothing from the Nuggets on FD other than maybe Gordon.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Caris LeVert (knee) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/KNr1oYqlhU

Aaron Holiday (toe) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/bUKmTbRXOY

• bdf

@theIrrigator said...

Caris LeVert (knee) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/KNr1oYqlhU

Aaron Holiday (toe) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/bUKmTbRXOY

So who backs up McConnell and Holiday? Cassius Stanley and Kelan Martin?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Nikola Jokic (toe) listed probable Thursday. https://t.co/hJAXQ5RpZk

• dominicanpapi

@theIrrigator said...

Campazzo and AG can create there own shot. Even Rivers and Shaq can handle the ball. Not to mention it’s the Wolves who give it up to every position. I’m not getting a trap feeling

I guess, he just has lesser players around him now so what’s his ceiling? He just popped up on the injury report as probable. I’m with tmarohl here, I may just fade. Would prefer to play Bam and Metu anyway.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@bdf said...

So who backs up McConnell and Holiday? Cassius Stanley and Kelan Martin?

McConnell will probably play 40+ mins. I would imagine Cassius pickups any remaining mins and then 10-15 mins at the 2. I just got home to start working on the slate though so just going off the injury report and available bodies

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

I guess, he just has lesser players around him now so what’s his ceiling? He just popped up on the injury report as probable. I’m with tmarohl here, I may just fade. Would prefer to play Bam and Metu anyway.

100 fpts? If Jokic plays I imagine I have a hard time getting away from him

• monarch

What about the Bosnian Beast? Suns are strong everywhere but the middle

• gaelicgirl

Loading up for the playoffs, I like it.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Trae Young, Clint Capela, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Danilo Gallinari are game-time decisions Thursday.

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

Malone is supposedly going to be “experimenting” with lineups over the next three games so I want basically nothing from the Nuggets on FD other than maybe Gordon.

Sounds like a solid take to me.

This morning, I was considering Bobby Portis, Brook Lopez, and/or Jae Crowder for PF/C spots. (I play on DK, so I could put all of them, even.)

As a Bucks guy, what are your thoughts?
    ~

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Jimmy Butler (eye) a game-time decision Thursday.

• tmarohl

@ifthethunder said...

Sounds like a solid take to me.

This morning, I was considering Bobby Portis, Brook Lopez, and/or Jae Crowder for PF/C spots. (I play on DK, so I could put all of them, even.)

As a Bucks guy, what are your thoughts?
    ~

My thoughts are the Bucks are playing like crap, but they should be able to handle Indiana without much resistance, so I am staying away from any starters not named Jrue Holiday. Only playing him because he likes to beat up on his brothers.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).