7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Washington ( -8 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -13 ) at Okla City ( 13 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -10 ) at Detroit ( 10 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 13 ) at Philadelphia ( -13 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) at Houston ( 11.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Memphis ( -9 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 13 ) at Dallas ( -13 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:40 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Golden St ( -5.5 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Poole?

I dont know. They signed GPII they have Mannion, Paschall is back, Smiley. I hope this becomes more clear because Poole would be like the lock of the year if he gets 30+ minutes tonight. I just dont know if they have enough bodies to consider him a regular and hold him back.

• tmarohl

If the Warriors hold out the starting five of Curry, Green, Wiggins, Bazemore and Looney, that leaves them with

JTA
    Poole
    Mulder who is a Q
    Payton
    Paschall – first game back
    Smailagic – Who I don’t think can play big minutes
    Mannion.

Going to have to have at least one of the top five guys active, at least on paper, just to have 8 players available. Two if Mulder can’t play.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    8m
    Dwight Howard suspended 1 game.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

If the Warriors hold out the starting five of Curry, Green, Wiggins, Bazemore and Looney, that leaves them with

JTA
    Poole
    Mulder who is a Q
    Payton
    Paschall – first game back
    Smailagic – Who I don’t think can play big minutes
    Mannion.

Going to have to have at least one of the top five guys active, at least on paper, just to have 8 players available. Two if Mulder can’t play.

Alright I will probably play four of them with NAW and Jackson Hayes plus RWB. Everyone else can enjoy crunching the slate.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Alright I will probably play four of them with NAW and Jackson Hayes plus RWB. Everyone else can enjoy crunching the slate.

Problem is, you will probably have eight teams in the exact situation.

• tmarohl

Gordon, Campazzo, Milsap ruled out for rest.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Problem is, you will probably have eight teams in the exact situation.

True but some of these guys here are big FPPM just dont get regular run. I just foresee this becoming an AAU game.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Gordon, Campazzo, Milsap ruled out for rest.

Malone held Monte Morris out yesterday because he wanted him to play tonight in front of friends and family based on a tweet I saw yesterday.

• dominicanpapi

Kevin LoveOUT.

Embiid/Korkmaz/Milton – PROBABLE

Thybulle – QUESTIONABLE

Bamba – QUESTIONABLE

• tmarohl

• dominicanpapi

Watanabe and Jalen Harris are doubtful.

Toronto’s guard rotation is Gary Trent, Malachi Flynn and DeAndre Bembry.

• tmarohl

So Raptors basically have
    Birch
    Boucher
    Trent
    Flynn
    Johnson
    Gillespie
    Bembry
    Baynes

• tmarohl

I wonder if the Raptors just told guys like Lowry and FVV to just go home for the remainder of the season.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    12s
    Transaction note: Khyri Thomas has signed a multi-year contract with the Rockets.

• bazerko

Memphis just ruled out their entire starting lineup

• dominicanpapi

So Memphis value is Tillman, Melton, and probably Bane. There’s so much other value that it doesn’t make sense for any other Grizzlies to be on your radar.

• bazerko

• billythekidcowboysheat

So basically just lock westy as the “stud” and go from there.

I don’t think i can play any clippers. Normally I’d be all over mann, kennard but that pels-dubs 🔨 is too juicy.

Raptors are tricky because you have to wait on nurse dumb lineup. Like if trent and boucher don’t start again, flynn and stanley have to be considered.

• bazerko

Austin Rivers could be in a good spot since I believe Morris is on a minutes limit

• bazerko

• bazerko

• bazerko

• bazerko

Reggie Jackson doubtful

• billythekidcowboysheat

Dude i just looked at the warriors, yeah I’ll be there 100% on poole and jta.

If Mulder as well as there starters who we presume are out, poole and jta are almost certain to get 30 mins if not more.

Warriors tonight fill in the mins:
    Jta-
    Poole-
    Nico-
    Mulder?
    Pascall coming off injury-
    Alen smal-
    Payton-

Who am i missing?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Chalk Rondo/kennard night!

Def kennard, clippers don’t have many guards left.

Ugh, i don’t like these guys that much tbh.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).