7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Washington ( -8 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -13 ) at Okla City ( 13 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -10 ) at Detroit ( 10 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 13 ) at Philadelphia ( -13 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) at Houston ( 11.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Memphis ( -9 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 13 ) at Dallas ( -13 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:40 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Golden St ( -5.5 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• bazerko

How many minutes is Rondo going to play though? Do you think they’ll play him heavy minutes? I could see Ty Lue just running out guys like Kennard over 40 minutes

• bazerko

This also makes Houston guys interesting because there won’t be any defense coming from the Clippers side haha

• dominicanpapi

@bazerko said...

How many minutes is Rondo going to play though? Do you think they’ll play him heavy minutes? I could see Ty Lue just running out guys like Kennard over 40 minutes

Morris is 4300 on FD and is a smash play if he’s playing with no restrictions. Starting lineup is key

Why would Rondo play if everyone is out? He’ll be out as well. Coffey-Mania. And nobody said BELL yet. Unless he’s not in player pool. Could be a Cancar night. Wow no J Bell in player pool, that’s aggravating

• tmarohl

@bazerko said...

This also makes Houston guys interesting because there won’t be any defense coming from the Clippers side haha

Houston guys were already interesting because we know what they are going to do.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Why would Rondo play if everyone is out? He’ll be out as well. Coffey-Mania. And nobody said BELL yet. Unless he’s not in player pool. Could be a Cancar night. Wow no J Bell in player pool, that’s aggravating

Forgot about Bell.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

No Coffey mania as he was ruled out 40 minutes ago.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Kennard may be the play then if rondo is out as well.

They have no other guards then scrubb and yogi.

But it depends whose out there with luke.

The warriors guys are gonna be hard to beat for me tho, maybe raptors guys if trent n boucher end up sitting again.

• Brendan239

Is Westy/Doncic/Martin/Joker lower owned on FD?

• Brendan239

Dont forget Jay Scrub

• tmarohl

Warriors available, assuming Curry, Dray, Bazemore, Wiggins and Looney sit.
    Bazemore
    JTA
    Poole
    Mulder (Q)
    Payton
    Paschall – first game back
    Smailagic – Never plays big minutes
    Manion
    Jordan Bell – First game with team – Not in player pool on FD or DK

Memphis guys available
    Bane
    Tillman
    Melton
    Konchar
    Porter
    Jones
    Tillie
    Frazier
    Winslow

Clipper Available
    Morris
    Zubac
    Rondo
    Batum
    Cousins
    Kennard
    Oturu
    Pat Pat
    Ferrell
    Scrubb
    Reggie (Doubtful)
    Serge (Q)

Raptors Available
    Birch
    Boucher
    Trent
    Flynn
    Johnson
    Gillespie
    Bembry
    Baynes
    Watanabe (doubtful)
    Harris (doubtful)

Cavs – Available
    Sexton
    Allen
    Okoro
    Wade
    Thomas
    Dotson
    Kabengele
    Varejao
    Martin
    Garland – Q closer to doubtful
    Osman – Q

Detroit Available
    Bey
    Josh Jackson
    Hayes
    Doumouya
    Lee
    Diallo – Q
    Cook
    Okafor
    Sirvydis

Denver Available
    Jokic
    Porter
    Rivers
    Green
    Cancar
    Morris
    harrison
    Howard
    McGee
    Bol
    Nnaji

Orlando Available
    Anthony
    Carter
    Wagner
    Hampton
    Bacon
    Harris
    Brazdeikis
    Randle
    Hall
    Thornwell
    Bamba – Q

Philly – Dwight the only one ruled out. Embiid, Milton, Kormaz, Thybulle all listed as Q

Utah – No news other than Conley may play on a minutes limit
    OKC – Who cares – Ty Jerome is questionable and Dort is out.
    Dallas – Kleber out – everyone else in so far, but probably not playable because they are playing Toronto G league

Houston Available
    Olynyk
    Martin
    Tate
    Thomas
    Brooks
    Augustin
    Lamb
    Oliver
    (Don’t play Jeffries – still in player pool but cut yesterday)

Sac – Available
    Wright
    Hield
    Davis
    Whiteside
    Harkless
    Metu
    Guy
    James
    King
    Ramsey
    Bagley, Holmes, Barnes are Q – Don’t see them playing.

New Orleans Available
    Bledsoe
    NAW
    Hernangomez
    Johnson
    Marshall
    Hayes
    Lewis
    Gabriel
    Iwundu – Q
    Adams – Q – Doubt he plays.

• bazerko

I would avoid Boucher or Trent unless they are starting. Who knows what kind of stunts Nurse will pull. Also be weary of Eric Bledsoe, since it is a late game, he could get scratched after lock.

• mbunner23

My head hurts.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

Raptors Available
    Birch
    Boucher
    Trent
    Flynn
    Johnson
    Gillespie
    Bembry
    Baynes
    Watanabe (doubtful)
    Harris (doubtful)

I see 6 players if trent and boucher dont play again🤤

Flynn, stanley, bembry all in play in that event.

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

Grinded the past 2 weeks for tickets into the $45 FBWC. I was able to get 7. Going to be an interesting night.

• tmarohl

Must be some bench fodder for one of the last two games.

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    20m
    Transaction note: Ӧmer Yurtseven has signed with the Heat.

• UGAdude

Maybe grasping at straws here but how about… Justise Winslow?

• bazerko

Curry, Draymond, and Wiggins officially OUT

• billythekidcowboysheat

And jta szn is here🔥

• dominicanpapi

@mbunner23 said...

My head hurts.

Look at it this way, we got the news early. If Lue pulls some shit and sits Morris or Rondo last minute, you can easily pivot b/c all the value plays are from that window of games.

I could be wrong, but the lack of spend ups on FD make it difficult to play ALL of the value. If you’re playing Tyus Jones and Westbrook for example, you’re leaving a lot of salary on the table and no one to spend up to. I think double punting at SG and PF makes sense but it might be contrarian to go balanced tonight. On DK, I think it makes a ton of sense to jam in whoever you want and build around Jokic/Russ.

• tmarohl

Actually, Jordan Bell is in the player pool but he is listed as with the Wizards on DK

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

Look at it this way, we got the news early. If Lue pulls some shit and sits Morris or Rondo last minute, you can easily pivot b/c all the value plays are from that window of games.

I could be wrong, but the lack of spend ups on FD make it difficult to play ALL of the value. If you’re playing Tyus Jones and Westbrook for example, you’re leaving a lot of salary on the table and no one to spend up to. I think double punting at SG and PF makes sense but it might be contrarian to go balanced tonight. On DK, I think it makes a ton of sense to jam in whoever you want and build around Jokic/Russ.

I will have no Jokic.

• Wsdm61987

there are goin to be a lot of guys below 5k in peoples LUs with the way people are sittin’ left and right

• dragon1952

Good luck hitting the right combination of value tonight if you’re playing just a few LU’s :^ /

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

I will have no Jokic.

Why? Jokic probly playing same mins, has 2nd highest ceiling to russ on the slate.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).