7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Washington ( -8 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -13 ) at Okla City ( 13 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -10 ) at Detroit ( 10 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 13 ) at Philadelphia ( -13 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) at Houston ( 11.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Memphis ( -9 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 13 ) at Dallas ( -13 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:40 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Golden St ( -5.5 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Why? Jokic probly playing same mins, has 2nd highest ceiling to russ on the slate.

Because I don’t think he will be needed much against Detroit, and he seems like the kind of guy who could just play a few minutes on the back to back to just say he played in every game this season. I just have a feeling he plays about 20 minutes.

• Brendan239

This slate will be decided upon by the 2nd game. Russ will have 20 or 50 at half and one of the Cavs will have a Stanley Johnson night.

• jv21

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wsdm61987 said...

there are goin to be a lot of guys below 5k in peoples LUs with the way people are sittin’ left and right

Yeah you could probably leave like $2000 salary and still make a good lineup

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

Because I don’t think he will be needed much against Detroit, and he seems like the kind of guy who could just play a few minutes on the back to back to just say he played in every game this season. I just have a feeling he plays about 20 minutes.

It’s possible. I think Jokic is a GPP play for sure, but Denver is still playing for seeding, they’re only 8 point favorites, and Jokic is still trying to make his MVP case.

• Brendan239

Westy 85 burger πŸ”?

Luka 65 πŸ”?

Jokic 75 πŸ”?

• Brendan239

Don’t forget Jay Scrub 32 burger πŸ”

• IT4MVP

What incentive does Russ have to ensure a full compliment of minutes other than the fact that he is Russell Westbrook??

• charara1224

@tmarohl said...

Jokic is going against Jahli Okafor. He can play 15 mins and still drop 45 fpts because how bad jah is

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@IT4MVP said...

What incentive does Russ have to ensure a full compliment of minutes other than the fact that he is Russell Westbrook??

I thought I read on page 1 that the Wizards need to win

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Not sure if they have to win, but I think winning helps them maybe only have to possibly play one play in game instead of two.

Definitely Melton-Mania tonight. And Flynn-Fever.

BELL is IN player pool for G S now. Went Melton/Rondo/M Morris/Bell on one with Porzie/Jokic/West. And some other guy.

• yisman

Basically the entire NBA is sitting today, either to rest for the playoffs or to rest for the offseason, aka tanking.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

BELL is IN player pool for G S now.

Ring that Bellllllllllllllll. Ring that Bell.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Also I think Konchar goes for 30 + tonight.

• Brendan239

Metu 44 burger πŸ”

Konchar-Mania now? Don’t have any Konchar’s.

• rickleese

@tmarohl said...

Not sure if they have to win, but I think winning helps them maybe only have to possibly play one play in game instead of two.

Wizards have to win one more game or Bulls lose to secure a spot in play-in. Very Doubtful but they could still miss play-in.

• Dwbear1967

Is it bad that I ended up with not only Okafor, but D. Jones too.

• Dwbear1967

• tmarohl

@866 said...

BELL is IN player pool for G S now. Went Melton/Rondo/M Morris/Bell on one with Porzie/Jokic/West. And some other guy.

He is in player pool for Washington

• dominicanpapi

@theIrrigator said...

Wiz could get 8th with two wins and two Pacers/Hornets losses

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

Keep an eye on bey.

Denver has given up huge games to fowards that fits his build.

I can see Detroit keeping it close into the 4th. I’m not saying jokic is playing mid to high 30’s but 30-33 should be enough for close to 60.

I just don’t see getting away from russ/jokic and build a different value core.

• bdf

@tmarohl said...

He is in player pool for Washington

Not on DK. He’s in for GS.

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Keep an eye on bey.

Denver has given up huge games to fowards that fits his build.

I can see Detroit keeping it close into the 4th. I’m not saying jokic is playing mid to high 30’s but 30-33 should be enough for close to 60.

I just don’t see getting away from russ/jokic and build a different value core.

I have Kelly O at C in most of my DK lineups.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).