7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Washington ( -8 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -13 ) at Okla City ( 13 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -10 ) at Detroit ( 10 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 13 ) at Philadelphia ( -13 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) at Houston ( 11.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Memphis ( -9 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 13 ) at Dallas ( -13 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:40 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Golden St ( -5.5 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@bdf said...

Not on DK. He’s in for GS.

Yeah, they changed it in the last hour or so. I have a window open right now for a lineup I was building and it still says Washington. Open a new lineup, he is with GS.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I have Kelly O at C in most of my DK lineups.

They aren’t running Kelly O big minutes. Him and Tate are being limited from what I have seen. Maybe that changes tonight

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

They aren’t running Kelly O big minutes. Him and Tate are being limited from what I have seen. Maybe that changes tonight

Still been putting up about 45 points, which I think is more than Jokic puts up tonight.

• dragon1952

Last 2 games he had 5 PF’s though and the only 3 games out of last 10 that he’s been under 30 min he’s had 5 PF’s.

• Dwbear1967

I look at my line up tonight and don’t know whether to laugh or cry….maybe even vomit.

• Dwbear1967

I have Olynyk tonight

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

I dont see the Bell love

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dwbear1967 said...

Is it bad that I ended up with not only Okafor, but D. Jones too.

Okafor is starting but his minutes are being monitored due to sore knee. Do what you will with the information.

From rotoworld
    Jahlil Okafor will start at center Friday with the Pistons missing Mason Plumlee and Isaiah Stewart.
    Coach Dwane Casey said Okafor’s knee isn’t 100 percent yet so they will likely watch his minutes closely. Tyler Cook will get the backup minutes this evening.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@dragon1952 said...

Last 2 games he had 5 PF’s though.

Was he in foul trouble or just ended the game with 5 fouls? CourtIQ doesn’t track fouls very well sometimes so may have missed that

• Brendan239

FD: Westy/Doncic/Bane/Hutchison/Johnson/Martin/Joker

Westy/Jones/Thomas/Johnson/Martin/Unicorn/Metu

GL

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

I have Kelly O at C in most of my DK lineups.

Hmm… I’m looking into that

That could work acutally.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

I think I have Tillman at C in most of my DK lineups. I had to get uploaded real quick before lock and now headed home to fine tune things. I know I have a bunch of Westbrook and then I think Luka was my second spend up

• billythekidcowboysheat

15% of the field has already met the reaper

Westy- 84% and 85% on dk and fd

• ifthethunder

Dammit. Was trying to do something with this slate because of the forum contest and the dime PGA ticket satties, But I was distracted and now have Kevin Love locked in my UTL spot.

Serves me right for trying to do this carp when I have nothing left to play for. Like most of the NBA.
    ~

Westbrook is 85%?? Why.. he needs 77 for 6x. I’m definitely underweight. Crazy slate.. actually put more money in to do 6 4PPs.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@866 said...

Westbrook is 85%?? Why.. he needs 77 for 6x

Have you not looked at the slate?

Unless there’s 10 guys you see going over 60 or westbrook getting injuried i don’t see why fading him is logical, your gonna need raw points.

• Golfnut04240

In my 6 DK lines, I am 100% RWB and Kennard. The rest is a smorgasbord. Good luck all!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Grizzlies will start Jones, Bane, Winslow, Tillie, Tillman on Friday.

• billythekidcowboysheat

0 grizzlies, i guess that’s my way i can get different😯

• monarch

Cavs are the RWB stopper

• Golfnut04240

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Grizzlies will start Jones, Bane, Winslow, Tillie, Tillman on Friday.

I’m going to try and figure out how to get Winslow in a couple lines.

Gonna be a Westy-DUD looks like.

• Golfnut04240

@866 said...

Gonna be a Westy-DUD looks like.

He’s actually had slow starts in the incredible run. He’ll pick it up.

• Yeoman

@monarch said...

Cavs are the RWB stopper

Seems like months since a PG went off against them; RWB was held to under 40 DK their other game.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Joel Embiid (illness) will start Friday. https://t.co/ORMwVFjxtn

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).