• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at New York ( -6.5 ) —- T: 212
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Brooklyn ( -11 ) —- T: 234
    1:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -7 ) at Indiana ( 7 ) —- T: 228.5
    2:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -10.5 ) at San Antonio ( 10.5 ) —- T: 223
    2:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Minnesota ( -4.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 232

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

Is there a reason I shouldn’t play James Harden?

My thinking is that they want to get him back into shape after that long layoff. But I could be wrong…
    ~

• rickleese

@ifthethunder said...

Is there a reason I shouldn’t play James Harden?

My thinking is that they want to get him back into shape after that long layoff. But I could be wrong…
    ~

Doubt he sees heavy minutes. With Kyrie and kd playing don’t like harden .

• billythekidcowboysheat

Just levert and randle to start for me, gl everyone🤠

Weird slate for sure.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I only have 4 guys with 50 or more fpts

Now that we are past first game lock, who are they?

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Towns, Randle, AD, Harden?

• monarch

I regret putting my bankroll on the Nets moneyline right about now

• tmarohl

Look at the Bulls on that 12-0 run to start the game.

• Brendan239

Barrett always makes me sweat. Cmon MAN!!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Towns, Vuc, LeVert. I had one more but not at home anymore. Pretty sure it was one of Tatum, Randle, KD

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Towns, Vuc, LeVert. I had one more but not at home anymore. Pretty sure it was one of Tatum, Randle, KD

I have Randle. Might be it for players I’ll end up happy about though.
    ~

• Breeze

Kornet almost has more points than both Harden and Durant before the half!!

• Brendan239

Who’s playing/not in the 8:00 game? Quite the line change

• Danielv22

Is melo ball injured?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Jesus lonnie really! There’s always one bum that kills me.

• monarch

Brad Stevens said watch out for Jabari Parker this weekend the proceeded to play him four minutes. You cant make this stuff up.

• Brendan239

@Brendan239 said...

LaMelo/Rozier/Randle/Noel – better get a lucky OT, 212.5 total and both teams are slow. Pritchard/Harden/Randle in both

Good call on OT bro!

• WildFireXXI

Coby and Lonnie got 12 and 9 points in their first quarters and proceeded to literally do nothing since while playing 30+ minutes. LMFAO can’t make this up.

• Golfnut04240

I played way too many Spurs to jam in studs. Tomorrow is the last day before the playoffs.

• Brendan239

Iggghhhh Ballll WTF?!?!??!!

• Dfspacman

Lol Lamelo and Harden busto

• billythekidcowboysheat

Bro I’m horrified by lonnie, 0 real points wtf.

• dominicanpapi

Early FD slate tomorrow: it’s hard to believe they left off the Warriors-Grizzlies game.

Wiz/Hornets: winner gets 8th, if there’s 1 game to stack, it’s this one. The most important game of the early slate.

Pacers/Raptors: Pacers will either finish 9th or 10th. Probably in their best interest to win in case they get the home game.

Celtics/Knicks: Cs locked up 7th, Knicks need to keep winning to avoid the 6th spot.

Suns/Spurs: Phoenix has an outside shot at the top seed. Swept Utah this season. They’re up 30+ on the Spurs, they will be a half game behind Utah so they will probably run their guys out again tomorrow, at least before the game gets out of hand.

• WildFireXXI

Lonnie, White and Vucevic have a combined 13 real points. See y’all tommorow

• Dookie

Bucks dont need to play starters tonite do they?

• Golfnut04240

So D’Lo and KAT aren’t going back in. I had a chance to hit cash games … jeez.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).