NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Atlanta at Washington(-3) —- T:197.0 (Hawks lead series 3-2)
    9:30pm Golden State(-5) at Memphis —- T:193.5 (Warriors lead series 3-2)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

For some reason I have more difficulties with these four teams than I do with the four that played last night. Probably because there are so many mid-priced players that it’s hard to figure out which of that group to go with and it’s impossible to use them all in 25 or so lineups. I do know this…

1) I will not have any Ramon Sessions. He’s marginal value without Wall and zero value with.
    2) I will pay up for center.
    3) I will have at least one of the following on every one of my rosters – Schroder, Bazemore, Carter, Lee, Muscala – not more than one but at least one.
    4) Brad Beal will be on every single one of my rosters.

Good luck gentleman (and ladies)!

• NCRick

Horford has been playing great at home but lousy away lately. In the last 10 games, every home game he hits value, every away game he misses(by a decent amount too). Coincidence?

• zpa1989

@NCRick said...

Horford has been playing great at home but lousy away lately. In the last 10 games, every home game he hits value, every away game he misses(by a decent amount too). Coincidence?

39.5 on 5/11 at a salary of about 7900 on fanduel i believe is more than 4x value no?

still love nene at 4000, but i think everyone has caught on to him by now. will still have some shares of him tho

• NCRick

@zpa1989 said...

39.5 on 5/11 at a salary of about 7900 on fanduel i believe is more than 4x value no?

still love nene at 4000, but i think everyone has caught on to him by now. will still have some shares of him tho

Value is 5X though, not 4. 4X will get you 240 points, 5X is 300. 300 is generally what it takes.

• zpa1989

@NCRick said...

Value is 5X though, not 4.

is it? i always thought it was 4. well, thats still about 5x tho

• NCRick

@zpa1989 said...

is it? i always thought it was 4. well, thats still about 5x tho

Actually your right, I must have overlooked that game. Its exactly 5X. Still he is doing considerably better at home. But yeah 4X is terrible and will lose every time.

• rsquier

@thehazyone said...

For some reason I have more difficulties with these four teams than I do with the four that played last night. Probably because there are so many mid-priced players that it’s hard to figure out which of that group to go with and it’s impossible to use them all in 25 or so lineups. I do know this…

1) I will not have any Ramon Sessions. He’s marginal value without Wall and zero value with.
    3) I will have at least one of the following on every one of my rosters – Schroder, Bazemore, Carter, Lee, Muscala – not more than one but at least one.

The money I’ve won from the other set of games I lose in this set. It seems the Atlanta players have been inconsistent enough to cause overthinking. Same with the Memphis players.

• zpa1989

i would also be careful of david lee and muscala. i think they could be tonights spencer hawes and drop big fat zero’s. they may fall out of the rotation if its a close game. i will have a little of both, but i won’t be too overexposed. just my hunch, could be wrong

• NCRick

To Millsap or not to Millsap, that is the real question here I believe.

• NCRick

Not sure if this should be a different thread, but how important is it in these 2 game slates to pick low % owned players? Is it so extreme that certain lineups are severely negative EV even though they have better players?

• bmann

D-Lee is good for minutes as long as Speights is out. Hawes fell out of the rotation last night because Doc decided to shorten up in an effort to close things out. I don’t see any of the coaches doing that tonight. Muscala feels like mor of a gamble than Lee just b/c he has to continue to siphon minutes from Antic, who was ahead of him in the rotation until the last couple games.

• TheWalrus82

Cashed last night and broke the drought! LOVE my LU for tonight. Bringing it real heavy!

• TheWalrus82

Wall/Beal/Gasol in all my LU tonight. BRING IT!

• bmann

@thehazyone said...

Overall seems like a very solid tack for tonight’s slate. But you’re missing Livingston and I’d be careful with Vince. Livingston seems to be getting all of the minutes Barbosa, who is basically out of the rotation, has given up, and VC’s price has increased while his minutes will go down tonight with Tony Allen back.

• GhostaVeli8701

You guys are awesome! On the grind before the sun comes up I love it!

• GhostaVeli8701

@TheWalrus82 said...

Cashed last night and broke the drought! LOVE my LU for tonight. Bringing it real heavy!

DK OR FD?

• GhostaVeli8701

@NCRick said...

To Millsap or not to Millsap, that is the real question here I believe.

Probably one of the biggest head scratchers of the day due to the % he’s gonna be owned people are gonna ignorebthat 8400 price tag.

• goblue84

If you look at the last 10 games for Millsap/Horford, one will have a big night, and the other will the following night. It’s almost like clockwork; only once have they both hit 50….

• Carrot

Can’t remember, does tony Allen play on curry or Thompson?

• mabrla

CAPTAINS LOG:

Playoffs, FanDuel day 24. The losing streak has continued.

I am now am a staggering 0-121 on GPP’s during the playoffs and my resolve has weakened. 15 deposits over the last month of 10 dollars without one single dollar to show for it.

Bankroll management is out of the question at this point as I do not play any games but NBA and NFL. Many questions enter my mind….

Can I turn the tables around and take home even a mere $2.50 in a GPP?

What the hell do I do with my lineups today?

Can I handle another loss?

We shall see….

• deerosa

@mabrla said...

CAPTAINS LOG:

Playoffs, FanDuel day 24. The losing streak has continued.

I am now am a staggering 0-121 on GPP’s during the playoffs and my resolve has weakened. 15 deposits over the last month of 10 dollars without one single dollar to show for it.

Bankroll management is out of the question at this point as I do not play any games but NBA and NFL. Many questions enter my mind….

Can I turn the tables around and take home even a mere $2.50 in a GPP?

What the hell do I do with my lineups today?

Can I handle another loss?

We shall see….

MOJO coming your way mabrla, get after it!

I slept at the wheel yesterday but I am going Heavy on some Washington Players.

• TheWalrus82

@GhostaVeli8701 said...

DK OR FD?

DK…I only play FD during NFL season…and the occasional MLB. Wall/Beal/Gasol stacks around!

• deerosa

@thehazyone said...

I agree with you here. Schroder and Lee will be in a bunch out of the group though.

• mabrla

@deerosa said...

MOJO coming your way mabrla, get after it!

I slept at the wheel yesterday but I am going Heavy on some Washington Players.

Same here…LETS GET IT!

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@NCRick said...

Not sure if this should be a different thread, but how important is it in these 2 game slates to pick low % owned players? Is it so extreme that certain lineups are severely negative EV even though they have better players?

It’s not that important especially when it comes to the min price punts. Cheapest player on my 6th place lineup last night was Brewer at 4200. His ownership was 17%.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).