NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Atlanta at Washington(-3) —- T:197.0 (Hawks lead series 3-2)
    9:30pm Golden State(-5) at Memphis —- T:193.5 (Warriors lead series 3-2)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• DK_Ninjaaaaa

@zpa1989 said...

omg come on with this seraphin nonsense, did anyone play him? maybe i forgot to check the wiz beat writers twitter accounts tonight but was there any indication that wittman would go deeper on his bench tonight?

can nene still reach value with seraphin in there? i can’t imagine him playing heavy minutes down the stretch in the second half if its close, i think nene can still crack 20

i would be really surprised if anyone has seraphin. its a elimination game and he’s been buried on the bench all year. probably around 12 ftps on DK

• silverblazer36

I keep rostering korver this series and it keeps backfiring.

• NCRick

Honestly I though Millsap was a pretty easy choice to go allin with. He had the flu last two games maybe some didnt know that.

• DK_Ninjaaaaa

did i miss something with gortat? im watching the game on my computer and didnt see anything?

• zpa1989

@DK_Ninjaaaaa said...

did i miss something with gortat? im watching the game on my computer and didnt see anything?

just hasn’t been on the floor much. seraphin came in and has played well. hitting jumpers, active on the glass, but im not sure wittman keeps going to him in the second half if they’re down i think they stick to nene gortat and a little gooden maybe. nene i think can still reach value i think gortat is toast. any LU with gortat is dead in the water imo

• johnnyhoops

not feeling to good about my crap tonight

• curt777

Yeah , I have Millsap in 24/24 lineups on DK. I thought he was best play of night.

• DK_Ninjaaaaa

@zpa1989 said...

just hasn’t been on the floor much. seraphin came in and has played well. hitting jumpers, active on the glass, but im not sure wittman keeps going to him in the second half if they’re down i think they stick to nene gortat and a little gooden maybe. nene i think can still reach value i think gortat is toast. any LU with gortat is dead in the water imo

i dont get it… you would think in an elimination game they keep the rotation tighter. plus gortat plays really well with wall on the floor. agree on nene. he just needs a couple put backs and he will be fine

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@johnnyhoops said...

not feeling to good about my crap tonight

yeah my night is almost over with korver and pierce and nene.

• GhostaVeli8701

@Sirius13 said...

i wonder how many had seraphin

0.07% on DK smh

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Pierce sucks with wall in there. He has korver on him and doing nothing. This game will be over early.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

damn it carroll. How about guarding him ffs.

• dragon1952

wow….how can a team play so bad at home in an elimination game…talk about choking

• ryanjt90

@dragon1952 said...

wow….how can a team play so bad at home in an elimination game…talk about choking

My Bulls did yesterday. ;_;

• DK_Ninjaaaaa

@curt777 said...

Yeah , I have Millsap in 24/24 lineups on DK. I thought he was best play of night.

bold play. i faded him in all but 1 LU. props for going on all in. what was your reasoning? matchup? due for a bounce back? i’ve rostered him a bunch this whole series and its killed me and now he’s taking my lunch money… so sick…

• zpa1989

seraphin, damnit, hoping david lee can out produce him later. totally possible. lee can get busy with limited minutes

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

potter and pierce are out of gas or something. Can’t hit shit

• GhostaVeli8701

John Wall is leaving it all on the floor tonight! God Bless whoever had the stones to play Seraphin though…

• Sirius13

@zpa1989 said...

seraphin, damnit, hoping david lee can out produce him later. totally possible. lee can get busy with limited minutes

i hope lee can do what he did last game. lets keep our fingers crossed

• johnnyhoops

gortat 2 point
    i could score 2 dam points,,
    wat a waterered down leauge

• GhostaVeli8701

@zpa1989 said...

You’re being very delusional my friend. Ezeli > Lee lol

• Sirius13

whitman pulling a kevin mchale tonight

• johnnyhoops

@slpanthers24 said...

yeah my night is almost over with korver and pierce and nene.

i hear ya.. see how it shakes out after 1 st game,,see what im lookin at

• Sirius13

cant believe the truth is turning out to be a mistake

• johnnyhoops

even my pitcher got bombed,,>:)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).