7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -12.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Detroit ( 6 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 8.5 ) at Portland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 8.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -9 ) at Minnesota ( 9 ) —- T: 229.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -10 ) at New Orleans ( 10 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -11 ) at Sacramento ( 11 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Danielv22

Why is Embiid playing?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

• monarch

I am considering a nine leg parlay on the teams playing to win vs the teams that are indifferent of playing to protect their picks.

Pacers, Knicks, Suns, Nets, Sixers, Hawks, Lakers, Blazers, Mavericks

• Brendan239

Early only FD single bullet: Fafing Westy, going balanced w Flynn, Graham, Bridges, Kormet, Levert

• curt777

@monarch said...

I am considering a nine leg parlay on the teams playing to win vs the teams that are indifferent of playing to protect their picks.

Pacers, Knicks, Suns, Nets, Sixers, Hawks, Lakers, Blazers, Mavericks

Do the Sixers care about winning this one?

• monarch

@curt777 said...

Do the Sixers care about winning this one?

No but according to that writeup the Magic can assure themselves a tie for third worst record with a loss here as opposed to a win which would move them to fifth worse.

Sixers can easily beat them with Maxey, Mike Scott, Isiah Joe and company IMO. But I am open to suggestions.

• rickleese

Clippers vs. Thunder…. the game both teams seem to be looking to lose. Thunder are 1-23 in their last 24 need a loss to stay in top 3 of lottery. Clippers sitting everyone yesterday. Seem to want to be 4th.

• Brendan239

Can you play TJ Mac, Levert and Martin together?

• gaelicgirl

Looks like FD won’t be getting any donations from me today.

They could have included MEM/GS in the early slate, or made a 2-game express slate with the 2:00 and 3:30 games. There’s only one explanation for completely omitting one of the best games of the day:

FD is stuck on stupid.

• dominicanpapi

Spurs guys look to be in today but they’re locked in the 10th seed so I doubt they’re running their starters much. Then again, maybe they’re trying to stop Phoenix from getting the top seed…

• tmarohl

Too bad Boston is punting this game against the Knicks, because if the Knicks would have lost, and Miami wins against Detroit, seedings would have changed in the East.

• tmarohl

Beal is in.

So what to-do.. $15 Early.. 6 man MEM/G S stack.. have 6100 left for 2 spots.. have Craig/Dieng right now. Or is is Kornet-Mania now?? At SF I have J Winslow, will he even get any play today? Prob should go Burks or Nesmith there and go with 5 from G S Game (Curry Wigg Dray, Ja/Vala)

• billythekidcowboysheat

Give me the pho value all day!

• monarch

I am tinking Raptors stack Russ and Levert with a side of Jabari

Jabari gets run today? Wow

• tmarohl

@866 said...

So what to-do.. $15 Early.. 6 man MEM/G S stack.. have 6100 left for 2 spots.. have Craig/Dieng right now. Or is is Kornet-Mania now?? At SF I have J Winslow, will he even get any play today? Prob should go Burks or Nesmith there and go with 5 from G S Game (Curry Wigg Dray, Ja/Vala)

Screw it, I am still playing Westbrook at 13.1K with Beal back. Not because it is smart, but because I can with all of this ridiculous value.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Jabari gets run today? Wow

He got about 15 minutes yesterday. Would have to think he sees that much or a little more today.

• mbunner23

I’m all set, however I’m a little unsettled about not having any Zeller. I’m thinking he may have a huge day.

• monarch

What about JJJ? Can he play like 35 minutes here and crush that stupid 5700 price?

• mbunner23

Pf is terrible on the early

• billythekidcowboysheat

Westy
    Stanley
    Bembry-on dk
    Bridges
    Pj

To start gl everyone🤠

• mbunner23

I’m happy with 3 percent Jabari Parker though.

• tmarohl

The Celtics scrubs outside of Kornet are really low owned. Langford 2.8%. Parker 3.5%. Waters 7.8%

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).