7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -12.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Detroit ( 6 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 8.5 ) at Portland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 8.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -9 ) at Minnesota ( 9 ) —- T: 229.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -10 ) at New Orleans ( 10 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -11 ) at Sacramento ( 11 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

I will be disappointed as well if that happens, and will be the first one calling for a trade of Middleton if that happens, because he blows.
    I’m not afraid of Jimmy, I am not afraid of Bam, I am afraid of Robinson, Herro, Dragon and Nunn. The guys who can go off from three.

I wouldn’t be worried about Tyler, I doubt he play’s as much as last year in the bubble.

The playoff rotation will be:
    Jimmy
    Bam
    Ariza
    Duncan
    Nunn
    Dragon
    Iggy
    Dedmon
    And then Tyler.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Just feed the post every time down the court and let Rudy dunk it.

They don’t do that, though. They focus on stopping Steph and shooting 3s. The Warriors have won 2 out of 3 matchups with the Jazz this season.

• gaelicgirl

@gaelicgirl said...

They just beat the Jazz and the Suns (in the course of their current 6-game win streak) with Steph being triple- and quadruple-teamed.

Here’s a lovely example of that triple- and quadruple-team action I mentioned.

• monarch

I have the Jazz playing either the Bucks or Nets in the Finals.

• bazerko

Since everyone is making predictions, I guess I’ll join in on the fun for the play-in games:

Play-in Round:

-Lakers over Warriors
    -Grizzlies over Spurs
    -Wizards over Celtics
    -Pacers over Hornets

Play-in Part-Deux:

-Celtics over Pacers
    -Warriors over Grizzlies

• dominicanpapi

I cannot believe Minnesota decided to win games down the stretch. 6th worse record so if the lottery ends up staying the same, that pick goes to the Warriors. If Klay even comes back to 75% of his former self, and why wouldn’t he b/c KD looked great, add Wiseman, the 6th pick and they got something going.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

They don’t do that, though. They focus on stopping Steph and shooting 3s. The Warriors have won 2 out of 3 matchups with the Jazz this season.

That is exactly while they will do that. Pace slows down in the playoffs. They will still focus on stopping Steph, but I think they would pound the ball down low because Warriors have no one who can guard the post for a full 48 minutes.

• zeeshan2

mavs with another first round exit?

I think the Lakers win over Warriors

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

That is exactly while they will do that. Pace slows down in the playoffs. They will still focus on stopping Steph, but I think they would pound the ball down low because Warriors have no one who can guard the post for a full 48 minutes.

The Jazz? They dont have a single back to the basket player on the roster. They space, spread and attack

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

The Jazz? They dont have a single back to the basket player on the roster. They space, spread and attack

Have you ever seen Rudy score from more than three feet from the hoop?

• BiGtIGeRs

@gaelicgirl said...

Here’s a lovely example of that triple- and quadruple-team action I mentioned.

Holy shit lol but to be fair they did bradley beal like that as well

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Have you ever seen Rudy score from more than three feet from the hoop?

He scores off his action from his teammates. They arent going to ask him to post up and send him entry passes from the wing like he is Embiid or Shaq.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

He’s top 3 at this point for me. It’s like Curry, Paul, Jokic, Embiid

Interesting take: Why the argument against Steph Curry winning MVP is incorrect

https://dunn-parker.medium.com/why-the-argument-against-steph-curry-winning-mvp-is-incorrect-adec732998aa

• Njsum1

@bazerko said...

-Wizards over Celtics

I can see the Celtics winning this one.

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Interesting take: Why the argument against Steph Curry winning MVP is incorrect

https://dunn-parker.medium.com/why-the-argument-against-steph-curry-winning-mvp-is-incorrect-adec732998aa

The argument against Steph winning the MVP is the same as the argument as to why he got it over Lebron, when Lebron was arguably the MVP when it was given to Steph.

Not much separates Steph and Jokic. Yet Steph has 2 MVPs. Time to give it to someone new. Jokic should get it.

IMO…all things equal, and to me they seem pretty equal, give it to the guy who hasn’t won one yet.

• tmarohl

Kings on NBCS
    @NBCSKings
    ·
    6m
    Backed by his players and the front office.

Luke Walton will return next season with the Kings, a source confirmed to
    @James_HamNBCS

• realphipps

Lebron was clearly the best player in the league, and the world, by a country mile. It was indisputable. And he was the most valuable and irreplaceable asset to his teammates, in the league and the world, by a country mile.

And they found reasons to give it to Steph. Two years in a row. He was the new thing. It helped big time with marketing.

And now that’ll happen with Jokic this year, that passing of the torch, though I’m not sure there’s an undisputed best player alive at this point, as there was in 15-16.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).