7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -12.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Detroit ( 6 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 8.5 ) at Portland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 8.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -9 ) at Minnesota ( 9 ) —- T: 229.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -10 ) at New Orleans ( 10 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -11 ) at Sacramento ( 11 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

Pf is terrible on the early

DK or FD? DK you have to kind of like Dray in that spot at 7400, even though I hate him as a player.

• tmarohl

Other than Lakers and Trailblazers, do any of tonight’s games mean anything? I suppose if we have a few upsets in the early games some more of the late games could mean something. But as of now, that is what it looks like to me.

• callmetouch

I went heavy on Beal thinking he’s a great leverage at 13% and he has 0? Lmao

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

DK or FD? DK you have to kind of like Dray in that spot at 7400, even though I hate him as a player.

DK. It was either Draymond or Saric for me.

• tmarohl

@callmetouch said...

I went heavy on Beal thinking he’s a great leverage at 13% and he has 0? Lmao

Doesn’t look like Steph has to worry about Beal catching him for the scoring title.

• mbunner23

How is Grant Williams in the league?

• jayzee666

Curry better send me an autographed picture of his wife for winning the scoring title for him by picking Beal!!!!

Well it’s Tacko-Time already. Stupid pick of Kornet. I deserve to lose, shoulda left what I had. Kornet did have 2 BLK, maybe he can go 8x who knows.

• monarch

Tacko szn’ing

• dragon1952

““Other than Lakers and Trailblazers, do any of tonight’s games mean anything? I suppose if we have a few upsets in the early games some more of the late games could mean something. But as of now, that is what it looks like to me.”“

There’s a link on page 1 of this thread.

• gaelicgirl

Now I want some tacos…

Deposited on DK, ready to lose some $$ today!

• monarch

@monarch said...

I am tinking Raptors stack Russ and Levert with a side of Jabari

Working out quite nicely so far

• tmarohl

@dragon1952 said...

““Other than Lakers and Trailblazers, do any of tonight’s games mean anything? I suppose if we have a few upsets in the early games some more of the late games could mean something. But as of now, that is what it looks like to me.”“

There’s a link on page 1 of this thread.

Yeah, the link didn’t really tell me anything though.

• Brendan239

Damn is Levert done? Winning $12 in my single bullet Flynn/Pritchard/Rozier/Levert/HachBarrett/Randle/Kormet Birch

• dragon1952

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, the link didn’t really tell me anything though.

Grizzlies and Warriors are both trying to avoid having to play 2 games in the play-in.
    Utah can get the top seed with a win.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Damn is Levert done? Winning $12 in my single bullet Flynn/Pritchard/Rozier/Levert/HachBarrett/Randle/Kormet Birch

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    8m
    Status note: Caris LeVert (migraine) questionable to return Sunday.

• monarch

What is it with these soft players. Dave Cowens played with two migraines and had all four wisdom teeth extracted a halftime and still played all 48 minutes

Threw $15 away. Very angry.. know I have that 5 man MEM/G S stack that will crush.. but just couldn’t go G Williams.. didn’t go J Parker.. and Kornet is a DUD. Thought the guy would do something vs Noel. Some 3s, etc. Then I went Saric/Craig, not doing much. Dead. Knew Burks also, and didn’t do it. Couldn’t have made worse decision

• jayzee666

@monarch said...

What is it with these soft players. Dave Cowens played with two migraines and had all four wisdom teeth extracted a halftime and still played all 48 minutes

I can guarantee he would be taking the whole week off if he were playing today. They all would. if your boss told you to take time off and get paid millions?

• jayzee666

@tmarohl said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    8m
    Status note: Caris LeVert (migraine) questionable to return Sunday.

Yeah baby!

• yisman

Seems like GS will actually try to win today.

Didn’t they just sit half the team a few days ago?

• Golfnut04240

Kornet hurt 1 line and the Eubanks bagel is killing another. I did not expect the Eubanks thing.

• Fanduel1992

Doncic or Irving or dame?

• curt777

So with the NY win, does that mean MIA & ATL rest everyone now?

• Brendan239

Doncic/Dame/Edwards/Kuz/Claxton/Bjelica?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).