Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Tuesday, May 17th
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 10 ) at Cleveland ( -10 ) —- T: 202.5

Wednesday, May 18th
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TripleCee

Derozan over Klay might have been the move tho…

• zpa1989

@COLLECTORTHIS said...

The first quarter of the first game dude.

almost at half now and i don’t think its going to change. i think lowry owners are toast. and just with how derozan is playing i don’t think klay outscores him. if you diddn’t have derozan your in trouble and will not make a big push in a gpp

• zpa1989

@TripleCee said...

Derozan over Klay might have been the move tho…

without a doubt. done deal.

• DC2380

Demar the only Toronto player worth playing

• tmat

So you call a timeout with 43 seconds? Couple this with sitting Derozan and Lowry at the same time and it is safe to say Casey is an idiot!

• zpa1989

the playoffs are so unbelievably frustrating at times. you think you can guess the winning combo with the limited choices but yet its somehow harder since one wrong pivot or swap and your finished. before the game started i talked about how i hated derozan, made no sense to play him, but forced myself to use him anyway and here he is having a good game. wish i had more demarr less lowry. i think if you had lowry you are toast. not even a min cash in a gpp. no shot at all yet i have so much of him. so annoying. my demarr lineups just have the wrong guys in there. frustrating. oh well.

• rebkell

DK Halftime Box TOR/CLE
    —-
    DKpts Pos DKxVal Team DKSal Player FDPts
    30.50 PG 3.72 CLE 8200 kyrie_irving 29.9
    24.50 SF 2.27 CLE 10800 lebron_james 23.3
    21.50 SG 2.95 TOR 7300 demar_derozan 21.0
    18.50 PF 2.20 CLE 8400 kevin_love 16.8
    13.25 C 2.14 TOR 6200 bismack_biyombo 12.6
    11.75 PF 2.55 TOR 4600 patrick_patterson 11.2
    11.50 PG 1.35 TOR 8500 kyle_lowry 10.4
    11.25 SG 2.16 CLE 5200 jr_smith 11.2
    11.25 PG 5.11 CLE 2200 matthew_dellavedova 10.2
    9.25 SF 4.62 TOR 2000 james_johnson 9.1
    8.75 SG 3.50 CLE 2500 iman_shumpert 8.7
    8.25 SF 1.87 TOR 4400 demarre_carroll 7.7
    7.50 PF 2.34 CLE 3200 channing_frye 6.9
    7.25 PF 1.42 CLE 5100 tristan_t_thompson 6.6
    6.25 SG 2.08 TOR 3000 terrence_ross 5.2
    4.75 SF 2.38 CLE 2000 richard_jefferson 4.6
    1.50 PG 0.45 TOR 3300 cory_joseph 1.5
  • tmat

@zpa1989 said...

the playoffs are so unbelievably frustrating at times. you think you can guess the winning combo with the limited choices but yet its somehow harder since one wrong pivot or swap and your finished. before the game started i talked about how i hated derozan, made no sense to play him, but forced myself to use him anyway and here he is having a good game. wish i had more demarr less lowry. i think if you had lowry you are toast. not even a min cash in a gpp. no shot at all yet i have so much of him. so annoying. my demarr lineups just have the wrong guys in there. frustrating. oh well.

Lowry has to come out possessed!!!!

• tmarohl

@zpa1989 said...

You would have said the same thing about Westbrook at half last night :) With that said, I don’t expect Lowry to go off.

• zpa1989

@tmarohl said...

You would have said the same thing about Westbrook at half last night :) With that said, I don’t expect Lowry to go off.

true. i think we will be lucky if lowry gets to 30. i think he gets maybe 25. this game will be over very quickly. sorry lowry owners (including myself), you are all finished. no cashing in gpp’s for you.

lowry had a huge game against them in the reg season thought the play made sense been on a roll plays better on the road than derozan does, just made more sense than demarr in my opinion. oh well.

• Drayzen

Lowry and DeRozan are the hardest players to get right in these playoffs. I give up.

• zpa1989

i have one with the gs okc game stacked from last night with patterson that looks ok but i think james for sure outscores durants 45.5 so the guy with the same LU but james over durant will have a better chance. oh well.

• zpa1989

hate to keep whining but damn this is frustrating. almost impossible for me to get the curry/westy klay/demarr or durant/lebron combo right. each of these final fews slate the key will be to nail the correct pick out of all those pivots. just seems like no matter what i get it wrong.

goodnight to the curry and durant lineups. lebron will get mid 50’s. had to go westy lebron. with klay. this is for the mon-tue.

• Mindofigor

https://www.fanduel.com/games/15570/contests/15570-24546414/entries/485734246/scoring?entry=485672920

Iggy over barnes wouldve made me 1.4k … 2 nights in a row daaaamn

• Drayzen

I think Scola fixes his hair more than he makes baskets.

• Ree4erMadness

@zpa1989 said...

hate to keep whining but damn this is frustrating. almost impossible for me to get the curry/westy klay/demarr or durant/lebron combo right. each of these final fews slate the key will be to nail the correct pick out of all those pivots. just seems like no matter what i get it wrong.

goodnight to the curry and durant lineups. lebron will get mid 50’s. had to go westy lebron. with klay. this is for the mon-tue.

LeBron is done, they are up almost 30. He has 39 fp right now in fd

• Mindofigor

good night starting lineups for tonight’s game

• Tammy409

Just walked in and it appears I have High School JV players rostered. WTF is going on. I see Irving and Lebron have 40+ pts but nobody else has more than like 24? Where’s the Beef?

• Tammy409

What a yawner this debacle is. The lineup winning LU on all T/W DK GPP’s has 7 out 8 players in this game and top score is only 181 Fpts. A funeral dirge….

• Mindofigor

wow this quarter is turrible

• ratwaters

Man Shumpert got all the opportunities to become the different maker………. Don’t seem like he can score without LBJ, K.I., and Mr. Dime on the floor.

• zpa1989

may take bake the demarr over klay call. probably jumped the gun. he got out to such a hot start and the game was close early on, figure it would probably stay relatively close. klay should have no trouble clearing 30 tomm night.

• COLLECTORTHIS

@zpa1989 said...

may take bake the demarr over klay call. probably jumped the gun. he got out to such a hot start and the game was close early on, figure it would probably stay relatively close. klay should have no trouble clearing 30 tomm night.

First quarter of the first game dude.

• Icarus66

Man, Patterson gets so many minutes but doesn’t do shiyet.

• Drayzen

Everyone fades Lowry….he goes off for 80pts game 2. Pretty much the story with this guy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).