NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, May 19th
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 12 ) at Cleveland ( -12 ) —- T: 198

Sunday, May 22nd
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2.5 ) at Okla City ( 2.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• xpac21

and since 5 of those 6 are cavs, i have a backup lu with the raptors 5, waiters iggy and steph just in case they do well

• mattyice522

@DeweyFinn said...

I feel like an abuse victim who will not leave or breakup with the abuser (Patrick Patterson).

norman powell for me

• lloydjv1

I may trust Kyrie and a couple of punts for the CLE series. Otherwise I will go down with the GSW/OKC ship.

• satchmo77

@xpac21 said...

and since 5 of those 6 are cavs, i have a backup lu with the raptors 5, waiters iggy and steph just in case they do well

tonight may just be your night…If it stays relatively close

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

@scsa0096 said...

141.4 with JR, Shump, Jefferson and Love left. I’m hopeful but I’m also from Cleveland so…..
    Also have one at 132.4 with T Ross, LBJ, Frye and Patterson.

My 165 with Irving and Jefferson seems unlikeliest of the 3 to cash.

On FD I got one with 187.3 with patpat and Tristan still to play, one with 142.7 with shump, Lebron and Pat Pat left you guys think I got any chance of cashing small in a tournament

• ereymann

Sure a lot of people are having this problem but I prefer Durant over Lebron but would have to use T Ross instead of Dion so I wouldnt have too many OKC players

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

@ereymann said...

Sure a lot of people are having this problem but I prefer Durant over Lebron but would have to use T Ross instead of Dion so I wouldnt have too many OKC players

Had this in a few lineups and decided to go shump instead as a Raps fan I just don’t trust Ross.

• ereymann

@superbuckwild said...

Had this in a few lineups and decided to go shump instead as a Raps fan I just don’t trust Ross.

How many minutes do you see shump getting? Might just go Lebron so I can use Dion but really think Durant is gonna go off

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

@ereymann said...

How many minutes do you see shump getting? Might just go Lebron so I can use Dion but really think Durant is gonna go off

I think that there is a better chance of Shump getting 12 fd points and Ross getting 15 which is just three less and Durant going for 15 more than Lebron because of lack of blowout in OKC and Durant’s shot falling.

• Oregon97232

I thought I was doomed last night on dk when I saw my scores in the 220 range. Turns out it netted me a grand total of $125. The night before I went with a gut feeling and dumped Kanter and Bogut for Speights and Ezeli, also added more Curry and Iggy (and even Barnes) into my lineups.

Passing on the whole Thursday/Sunday slate thought. Will wait to see if there’s a Sat/Sunday slate.

• TeamKrueger

Any possibility of Valanciunas playing today?

• jman3034

@TeamKrueger said...

They already ruled him out earlier…it looks like he is going to be out for the whole series. He has said he only feels 50%

• deerosa

@TeamKrueger said...

Don’t think so. He may not get a chance, was hoping for Game 3 but that’s a stretch.

Jonas Valanciunas (ankle) will miss Game 2 against the Cavaliers on Thursday.
    While doesn’t come as a huge surprise since Valanciunas came into Thursday listed as doubtful, Bismack Biyombo will get again get the start for JV on Thursday. We’ll keep an eye on his status for Game 3, but Valanciunas may be running out of chances to return as the Cavs are steamrolling through the playoffs.

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

I hoping for atleast 30 from thompson tonight. I would be a happy person if that happens

• Michin2530

2day slate My butt. Today CAVS and we have to wait til Sunday to see the results? This is getting terrible!

• satchmo77

I’ve been throwing TT in a line up every slate in the playoffs, hoping for one of his rare 30 burgers. Have yet to cash a line up with him. So finally gave up and have zero line ups with him. That being said, you will probably get your 30. That’s just how dfs works, the minute you give up on someone, they surely go off!!

• satchmo77

@Michin2530 said...

2day slate My butt. Today CAVS and we have to wait til Sunday to see the results? This is getting terrible!

It’s almost over mich. I know it’s hard, but we have to face it lol

• mattyice522

you guys think this will hold? lol https://www.fanduel.com/games/15580/contests/15580-24566800/entries/486808606/scoring

• Michin2530

After NBA, what next MLB until NFL starts? Ughh!

• Michin2530

I entered a free FD contest and win 1st with no prize money! Smh! My luck!

• Michin2530

If Tristan was a scorer he would be so much better.

• Conbon32

Did Saahil Sud put in any lineups for last night and tonights contest?

• TnCowboy

Is the real Kevin Love going to do anything tonight?

• Craigg13

@Conbon32 said...

Did Saahil Sud put in any lineups for last night and tonights contest?

I don’t know about the GPPs but I haven’t been seeing him in the 50/50/ I’ve been playing. He’s usually there.

• TeamKrueger

Thank you. I tried to click the “like,” but it wouldn’t stick.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).