NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7.5 ) at Cleveland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    9:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 202.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• akarkennny

I have way too much exposure to Tim Hardaway Jr lol. He’s gonna get 0 minutes tonight and I will be sad

• IronMonkey415

I paired Manu and Green in the same lineup. Can’t wait to see how this turns out.

• billholler

Some of the things you read in here.
    No one playing Kawhi. What?
    Kawhi so much cheaper than Lebron. No really, what?
    Duncan will play 39 minutes. WTF? He may total 39 for the next 2 games.
    Think I will fade the Cavs big 3. What? Thank you for your donation.

• tonytone1908

@akarkennny said...

I have way too much exposure to Tim Hardaway Jr lol. He’s gonna get 0 minutes tonight and I will be sad

I would almost guarantee that.

• gillio

@billholler said...

Duncan will play 39 minutes. WTF? He may total 39 for the next 2 games.

Yeah I’m the one that said this. I meant to type 30. My bad. 30 is possible if the game is close

• BUFUu2

Well lineups are set you know it is going to be a long night when JR smith is the top sg

• IronMonkey415

Good luck everyone, didn’t realize it’s starting in 9 minutes.

• jimmyd1507

Taking K. Anderson tonight. Thinking he plays 25 mins.

• BUFUu2

I split half my lineups with al and adams…….. thinking the hawks will try to feed it to al with tristan on him that is without a doubt the eastiest way to score against the cavs and adams well someone has to play d…… Hate playing two game slates when the cavs and spurs are at home…..Made way to many high dollar lineups today for this…..

• Mindofigor

@BUFUu2 said...

I split half my lineups with al and adams…….. thinking the hawks will try to feed it to al with tristan on him that is without a doubt the eastiest way to score against the cavs and adams well someone has to play d…… Hate playing two game slates when the cavs and spurs are at home…..Made way to many high dollar lineups today for this…..

you’re insane.

• Drayzen

Everyone overthinking things trying to be unique lol. The chalk will chalk tonight.

• BUFUu2

@Mindofigor said...

you’re insane.

gotta think outside the box bro

• Se7nOne7

0 research today. SG is a toss up tonight. so various line-up’s the only way……let’s win the shot tonight!!

• mackie64

Love or kawhi?

• bnizzle52

Welcome to TIE TOWN! !

• IronMonkey415

Have way too many Bazemore, Korver, Love and Lamarcus

• Se7nOne7

0 Horford,all Adams and Thompson…..we shall see

• BUFUu2

@mackie64 said...

Love or kawhi?

both

• Mindofigor

All in on Tony Parker and tristan thompson!

• JoseCuervo

I put West in a few. What do you guys think about that.

• BUFUu2

@Mindofigor said...

I’m sorry to hear that lol

• rickmeseke

surpised millsap is only 20% in all my gpps.

• JustRaze

That moment when 0 of your 10 lineups has a guy under 23% ownership…

• migarvin99

@Mindofigor said...

These guys are highly owned in my double up….hoping for bigger nights from Teague, Adams and Ibaka

• Icarus66

Bazemore hot!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).