3:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Milwaukee ( -1 ) —- T: 244
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at San Antonio ( 6.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -15 ) at Okla City ( 15 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( -10 ) at Houston ( 10 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Early early look LOVE Luka and CP3 up top, Hill or Elf could pop a 28 burger. I actually gotta good feeling about Quickly today, 30 minutes in a Houston blowout. FVV looks good, most games today are garbage w low totals. Like the Dal/Sac game, esp WCS and Hield. Covington, Ariza or Bagley on FD?

• Brendan239

And does Tatum score 34 real points EVERY time he plays the Blazers? And is he worth the $10k w his inflated ownership (recency bias) and 7ish rebounds and 5ish assists?

• dominicanpapi

Jaylen Brown is questionable.

Dragic hasn’t played in the last two or three back to back sets. I assume he gets ruled out which would put Nunn in play.

I absolutely dislike point chasing so I’m not sure what to do with Luka. It’s just as good of a matchup but it seems extremely unlikely he’ll go for 70 again. I’m probably just going to play Lillard and Nunn on FD assuming Dragic is out.

Cameron Johnson is an interesting play, minimum on FD and the Suns are 15 point favorites.

• realphipps

You guys/gals still hard at it?

Life without NBA DFS has been wonderful. But I’m playing the BRK/MIL showdown today. It’s raining. I’m bored. Hoping Durant is the top scorer and gets 10+ rebounds.

Which leads me to… Is Durant playing? Healthy? Alive?

• Brendan239

Can you play Iggy and Ariza in the same LU? Would that be different? Could be a lot of sitting Heat

• WildFireXXI

Is this a matchup where deandre sees minutes? 🤔

• monarch

@WildFireXXI said...

Is this a matchup where deandre sees minutes? 🤔

I am spamming SD and I am not getting to any Deandre. Tmarohl might be the one to answer this question. Maybe they put him on Giannis some.

• fleishmo6

Who we thinking for DK captain Durant?

• monarch

@fleishmo6 said...

Who we thinking for DK captain Durant?

He is a good one. Lots of good CPT choices, pretty good SD and good prep for the playoffs. I also like Giannis, Green, Donte and Jrue as CPT choices.

My general advice overall is dont try and fit all six by settling on a weak CPT. If Giannis or KD go off then they will generally be the CPT. But if things are balanced then anyone can be captain. But KD is a good choice I think.

• monarch

DAJ starting. I got him in there

• Brendan239

TODAY we play Charlie Brown

• dominicanpapi

FVV out.

Murray/Poeltl/DDR out. Wonder if the Sixers counter.

• noddy

Do we know the status of Jaylen Brown yet?

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Is this slate going to be playable? Haven’t played NBA in like 3 days, and I’m kind of getting a hankerin’ for it.

• jayzee666

@dominicanpapi said...

FVV out.

Murray/Poeltl/DDR out. Wonder if the Sixers counter.

Sweet!
    Mills/Nesmith will allow me to post B2B blizzards on the Houston Trio Porter/Olynyk/Wood.
    Play some Noel/Tatum and we have a winter storm to start May with!!

• jfitzgan

@Pandamonious said...

Is this slate going to be playable? Haven’t played NBA in like 3 days, and I’m kind of getting a hankerin’ for it.

Me too with the 3 days of not playing. By far the longest I’ve gone in about 8 years. NBA shenanigans broke my spirit a bit. Anyways, it appears to be shaping up as very stars/scrubs. But by tip, all the stars will be scratched and we will all be sorting through the scrubs. And then they’ll get scratched.

• jayzee666

@Pandamonious said...

Not yet. Wait for the sign. You will know it when you see it!

I also just provided a handful of players NOT to play.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@jayzee666 said...

Not yet. Wait for the sign. You will know it when you see it!

I also just provided a handful of players NOT to play.

Yes, knowing who you are playing will be a huge benefit, as long as you stick with those plays.

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Is this slate going to be playable?

I have to play everyday until I get Ironman. Only 12 more days to go (including today). Hallelujah!
    ~

• Brendan239

Damn, who’s playing for Toronto?

• jfitzgan

@Brendan239 said...

Damn, who’s playing for Toronto?

Lowry and Bembry and OG. 3 vs 5.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Szn is here🔥

• billythekidcowboysheat

I hate por-bos so much, but might have to play some now. Games are getting ruined quickly.

• jayzee666

@Pandamonious said...

Yes, knowing who you are playing will be a huge benefit, as long as you stick with those plays.

Core 4 are:
    Mills
    Olynyk
    Porter
    Nesmth

Birch/Noel/Tatum/Wood as fillers.

Barring leaky roofs, player scratches, COVID outbreaks.

• frugal

Play the young SAS starters, they’ll see 30+ minutes regardless of outcome. Mills and Gay may start but no way they see 30 minutes IMHO. Easy to fit in 3 of Luka, Tatum, Butler, and Randle with the value available on DK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).