3:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Milwaukee ( -1 ) —- T: 244
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at San Antonio ( 6.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -15 ) at Okla City ( 15 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( -10 ) at Houston ( 10 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

Anyone know how Eubanks plays? Never watch the Spurs so I can imagine how his matchup is with embiid

• Dwbear1967

I am wondering what kind of run does Nesmith get tonight? Is it Pritchard in a homecoming game? or do the C’s stay with Nesmith who is playing better.

• Brendan239

I’ve got Simmons in one and Simons in one

• Brendan239

Heavy Craig

• Dwbear1967

What is Scary I keep coming up with Marvin Bagley in the F spot @4500.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

How are you supposed to know who to pick between Powell and Stein?

The one with revenge in his heart

• Brendan239

With Dragic back, is Iggy/Ariza a bad idea? I like my LU way too much and maybe they blow out a tired Hornets team and each play 28 minutes

• PaperStacking92

Jason Jones @mr_jasonjones 33m
    Kings will play a lot of small ball tonight with Harrison Barnes (adductor) and Chimezie Metu (back) out. Marvin Bagley III remains on a minutes restriction

• mbunner23

What are we thinking at PF, Tatum or Randle DK. I can’t decide. Maybe play both with Doncic

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@dopeshushi61 said...

Anyone know how Eubanks plays? Never watch the Spurs so I can imagine how his matchup is with embiid

He played 9 mins against Embiid last season and was at 1.24 FPPM. I projected him right under 1 FPPM

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

I’ve got Simmons in one and Simons in one

Simons?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

What are we thinking at PF, Tatum or Randle DK. I can’t decide. Maybe play both with Doncic

Don’t like Randle here personally, but I’m probably not the best judge of plays at this point.

• casper

What’s up with line ups

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

I’m heavy Rudy

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

Don’t like Randle here personally, but I’m probably not the best judge of plays at this point.

Man your confidence is way down Panda.

• Pandamonious

@noddy said...

Man your confidence is way down Panda.

It’s more about having only played about 3 NBA slates in the past 9 or 10 days or like 1 in the last 5 or 6 days, then my DFS abilities. Kind of out of the loop. I would just think Randle’s ceiling is about 60 points usually, plus blowout risk that could cap him, that he’s not likely to be worth it.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I think Randle smashes but he is pretty expensive

• ryan7962

Embidd or randle?

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

The one with revenge in his heart

We don’t have a birthday to go with? I am lost.
    ~

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

I think Randle smashes but he is pretty expensive

I think Randle does fine, but AD, Randle, Tatum…I’m Taking AD first, then Tatum, then Randle…ultimately then also there’s the Kleber, Bagley, Gay, Cam grouping too that’s worthwhile. Not anti PJ or Bridges here either, especially if Graham is out.

• mbunner23

@theIrrigator said...

I’m heavy Rudy

You think they let 58 year old Rudy play a bunch in a blowout?

• siddom

buddy hide or lamelo? dk gpp

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

It’s more about having only played about 3 NBA slates in the past 9 or 10 days or like 1 in the last 5 or 6 days, then my DFS abilities. Kind of out of the loop. I would just think Randle’s ceiling is about 60 points usually, plus blowout risk that could cap him, that he’s not likely to be worth it.

Why haven’t you been playing?

• Pandamonious

@noddy said...

Why haven’t you been playing?

Big slates, too many injuries, too much news, MLB.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

You think they let 58 year old Rudy play a bunch in a blowout?

His mins won’t be that affected by a blowout. And he gets the boost in usage with Patty in the starting lineup. I have around a FPPM and playing 28 mins

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).