3:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Milwaukee ( -1 ) —- T: 244
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at San Antonio ( 6.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -15 ) at Okla City ( 15 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( -10 ) at Houston ( 10 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• noddy

Tatum snowflake. I’ve never gotten him right.

• tmarohl

We have an erection – Smart

• RipCityRings

Think I might need to retire early LMA style, this season has given me an irregular heartbeat. Who would’ve thought Walton was lying about Bagley again, truly shocking. NBA DFS is a zero integrity product this year.

Also, Smart erected.

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

yeah I got him in one on fd and have to go down to Eminem

I swapped Lowry and OG for Lebron and Caruso. About the only thing I could do other than playing Eminem.

• realphipps

I still watch the game every night and keep up with NBA pretty much as usual, but avoiding most of this regular season has greatly enhanced my lifestyle, especially time management. Just not worth it.

I echo Unico’s opinion. I’ll be maxing the 20 entry tournies in about two weeks when they start playing real basketball. If I’m sober and need the rush, I’ll quick play the Powerball and save myself the 8-10 hours of screen time.

• tmarohl

Tatum and Brown just took each other out.

• tmarohl

Damn, now Haliburton hurt.

• Golfnut04240

@Golfnut04240 said...

Dame, RoCo, and Jaylen have all died. ZERO points in the 4th quarter w/under 3 minutes to play. Unreal!

The 3 ended up w/ a total of 7.5 DK points in the 4th quarter after accumulating 110.25 points in the first 3 quarters. How? Why? I don’t get it … I want to cry.

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    20s
    MRI set for Monday morning on the left knee of Sacramento’s outstanding rookie guard Tyrese Haliburton, but there’s initial optimism he may have avoided a serious injury, sources tell ESPN.

• Skee

Couple Lebron fades and Lowry captains in showdown.
    Caruso 23%. There were two different ways where he fit exactly with most of the top guys, I figured that would be entered a lot more heavily and I didn’t enter very many combos of it.

• tmarohl

@TimBontemps
    · 11m
    Jaylen Brown just hopped back to the locker room on one leg, unable to put any weight on his left leg. Jayson Tatum just followed under his own power, but with a limp, as well.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Someone pulled the rug out from under my line ups. What the hell happened in the last 35 minutes or so?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Someone pulled the rug out from under my line ups. What the hell happened in the last 35 minutes or so?

Smart Erected
    Brown hurt
    Tatum hurt
    Haliburton hurt
    Doncic sucking
    Blowouts in Charlotte and Houston

• tmarohl

OT in SA

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Tatum and Brown just took each other out.

that took me out of a high finish…smh…that and smart getting erected for the 40th time.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Smart Erected
    Brown hurt
    Tatum hurt
    Haliburton hurt
    Doncic sucking
    Blowouts in Charlotte and Houston

Thanks for the recap. That would seem to explain it all.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

OT in SA

I can use more Gay! come on Gay!

Even with Lillard I won’t cash in anything. Hard to believe.. had Bagley, Davis.. Mills. Gay. Quickley. Just not with the right combinations to cash. Simmons crippled 2 lineups of 4. Kleber was a Dud. Hali had injury that sank another line.. Doncic is short. Nightmare man. Very disappointing night as usual lately.

Well there goes BOS at least. If those 2 guys are injured. They’re Toast. Hate that BOS w a passion. And K Johnson breaks slate in the OT. Had none of course. Stupid at 4800 to have O. How could SIMMONS be invisible this whole game vs weak tram, cannot understand it. PHI should have traded this guy for Harden. Was auto plug at 7200.. expected blowout that was my only concern. If you said close game plus OT would have expected minimum 50 from Simmons. He has less than 20!!! Should have had 100% BAGLEY at 4500 but was concerned about minutes.

• tmarohl

Kazeem Famuyide Red apple
    @Kazeem
    ·
    4m
    The Knicks are 13-2 since declaring themselves #TheBig15

• IT4MVP

I went Tatum, Jimmy, Dame with Ball and Keldon but had Hali and Poku get hurt smh

• RipCityRings

Bagley 31 minutes and counting. I hope Luke Walton gets a flat tire every day for the rest of his life.

• tmarohl

I see Pistons are resting their regulars again tomorrow.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Wish I would have made another lineup with powell…I got one with Eubanks and another with WCS but somehow didnt use Powell or Dieng. smh

• RipCityRings

Doncic and Carlisle erected.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).