3:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Milwaukee ( -1 ) —- T: 244
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at San Antonio ( 6.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -15 ) at Okla City ( 15 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( -10 ) at Houston ( 10 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Skee

Siakam has 17 actual points in the first quarter and 27 FD points. This is even with two turnovers. Think this one is over already for me

• tmarohl

Double OT in SA. Nevermind, Simmons tipped one it at the buzzer.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Definitely going to have to start skipping out on NBA again after this.

• NDNole

So flynn is gonna start a whole half and post a goose egg?

• NDNole

@Pandamonious said...

I might have to do the same. I keep saying I will then I keep coming back lol. But I think I may need to just sit back and leave nba alone for a while.

• Bodhisattva

“Flynn will show up tonight”

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

What are you going to do, play baseball, yuck!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

What are you going to do, play baseball, yuck!

Yes, it’s glorious. Numbers actually matter. You have time to think and implement strategy. I actually profit.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Yes, it’s glorious. Numbers actually matter. You have time to think and implement strategy. I actually profit.

I remember you profiting to the tune of 100k in Basketball. Have you ever made more than 20 bucks playing baseball?

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

I remember you profiting to the tune of 100k in Basketball. Have you ever made more than 20 bucks playing baseball?

Check out his profile. Took down MLB, NBA, Nascar and even eSports GPPs. A god among us.

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

Check out his profile. Took down MLB, NBA, Nascar and even eSports GPPs. A god among us.

I suppose, just hard to get into baseball when NBA is in full swing. The average guy can actually put together a winning lineup in baseball. It just isn’t fun :)

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

I suppose, just hard to get into baseball when NBA is in full swing. The average guy can actually put together a winning lineup in baseball. It just isn’t fun :)

I agree, I’d rather lose money at NBA than wade into the boring waters of MLB. I personally advocate for DFS golf- virtually impossible to research for, but you can build a viable lineup in 5 minutes and there’s essentially no “news” to follow. Plus once it’s locked you get to just kick back and watch it burn.

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

I agree, I’d rather lose money at NBA than wade into the boring waters of MLB. I personally advocate for DFS golf- virtually impossible to research for, but you can build a viable lineup in 5 minutes and there’s essentially no “news” to follow. Plus once it’s locked you get to just kick back and watch it burn.

Yeah, except it takes four days :)

• tmarohl

Lebummer doesn’t look like he want’s to be playing basketball.

• tmarohl

Is Flynn really going to put up a zero?

• Yeoman

That might be the strangest DFS night I’ve ever had. 100 DK points after 70 player-minutes and I didn’t get another 100 the rest of the night. Went from 6/6 flames to five snowflakes, went from top 150 in a 35000 GPS to bottom 1500 in less than an hour while half my lineup left games injured.

Oh well. Nine more nights for the ironman….

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Today MLB
    $1500 in (approx) in $4500 out
    Today NBA
    $480 in (approx) $66.87 out (at present time)

“In the past 7 days you won $24,700.91 in 84 entries”
    $24000 of that was in MLB

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Is Flynn really going to put up a zero?

You should know
    Any average guy can figure out even Trout can put up a zero 😂🙃

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Today MLB
    $1500 in (approx) in $4500 out
    Today NBA
    $480 in (approx) $66.87 out (at present time)

“In the past 7 days you won $24,700.91 in 84 entries”
    $24000 of that was in MLB

Wish I had that kind of bankroll.

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

You should know
    Any average guy can figure out even Trout can put up a zero 😂🙃

I don’t think Trout can put up a negative number though, unless he decides to pitch.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

I don’t get you guys
    What’s boring about seeing if your SP can get through the 9th inning and get the W, The CG and the CGSO bonus or being about 10 points out of big money, and your last AB is coming up and if he hits a HR you make bank?
    It may be slower developing… you may be bad at that…. but unlike NBA you are rarely totally out of it after 10 minutes because, yes Trout can give you zero but you can still cash with it, while if Doncic ends the first quarter at 5 points you can shut down your apps

Don’t get me wrong I like… LOVE… basketball… but this “season” is insane/nuts and from a dfs perspective is basically playing scratchers (pun intended)
    Playoffs will hopefully be better

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Wish I had that kind of bankroll.

Maybe you should play MLB 😜

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

For me Baseball is boring to research and even more boring to watch

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think Trout can put up a negative number though, unless he decides to pitch.

2.25 in 20 minutes

Snell and Justin Holiday will be watching this tape to figure out he is done it and how can they go lower than that… maybe ducking on rebounds?

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Maybe you should play MLB 😜

I do, and I used to be pretty good at it on FD. Never played DK baseball until this year. Very hard to win though in low dollar contests. Maybe if I was entering the kind of contest you do, I would cash good, but like I said, I don’t have that kind of bankroll. You probably spent more on MLB today than I would in a 162 game season.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).