3:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Milwaukee ( -1 ) —- T: 244
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at San Antonio ( 6.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -15 ) at Okla City ( 15 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( -10 ) at Houston ( 10 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

@RipCityRings said...

Doncic and Carlisle erected.

Rodney Mott really doesn’t like the Mavs…he’s given RC four techs this season.
    And to add insult to injury…

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

But I will say this nba season as been mentally draining. I dont have the energy to even play any other sports at this time

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

But I will say this nba season as been mentally draining. I dont have the energy to even play any other sports at this time

Yeah. I kind of gave up and just throw some darts since early/mid April
    Looking forwards to playoffs

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

2.25 in 20 minutes

Snell and Justin Holiday will be watching this tape to figure out he is done it and how can they go lower than that… maybe ducking on rebounds?

Harknone and Bazeless wants to be part of the video review study group too

• tmarohl

Forgive me if I have said this before, but Kuzma looks like a Douchebag with his Eminem doo!

• tmarohl

Dan Woike
    @DanWoikeSports
    ·
    35s
    LeBron James is OUT with a sore right ankle, per Lakers

• tmarohl

Brian Anderson is such a good announcer. Feel glad that he does the Brewers games and gets to do double duty and call NBA.

• tmarohl

@tmarohl said...

Dan Woike
    @DanWoikeSports
    ·
    35s
    LeBron James is OUT with a sore right ankle, per Lakers

Not good for the Lakers. Me thinks they are close to done.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

Unico if you don’t mind me asking what is your basic strategy for baseball? High dollar single entry or mass entry with game stacks? I have been making money so far but the last 2 days have not been good. My teams I focus on are putting up runs but I seem to be missing the key bats ( lower guys in the order going off) and my one offs are goose egging in good matchups. See 3100 Ford and Hicks for Yankees as well as Cruz ruining my Twins stacks. Also missing on SP “2 despite low projected opponent run total (Singer, Rodriquez, Gallen)

• tmarohl

Dave McMenamin
    @mcten
    · 7m
    LeBron James on the play-in tournament: “Whoever came up with that s—- needs to be fired”

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@MickyD10970 said...

Unico if you don’t mind me asking what is your basic strategy for baseball? High dollar single entry or mass entry with game stacks? I have been making money so far but the last 2 days have not been good. My teams I focus on are putting up runs but I seem to be missing the key bats ( lower guys in the order going off) and my one offs are goose egging in good matchups. See 3100 Ford and Hicks for Yankees as well as Cruz ruining my Twins stacks. Also missing on SP “2 despite low projected opponent run total (Singer, Rodriquez, Gallen)

There is a lot of instinct as part of it but generally speaking

5 to 15 lineups… enter the lotto gpp and something with a flatter pay structure like the slap hitter

Stacking. 5x or 4x or 3-3-2… not a big fan of 4-4 although it works at times

Take stances either on stacks or on one-offs or on SPs…. nobody can cover all bases so you need to reduce variables. In the recent past I have been playing 2-3 SPs and a handful of one offs mixing with the stacks
    It has been really good because I have been lucky with both

Taking stances means that if your stance is wrong you may cash none

Rules I go by is that I don’t take SPs in Coors, PHI, CIN or other hitters ballparks and I always stack teams in parks where fly outs become HRs… look at temperature and winds too

Finally. Trust the people that do that as a job…. if a manager plays a guy that is min price #2 in a lineup in a hitter park you play him even if he is an unknown

Specifically to your post… SP2s… singer, Erod, Gallen…. why? None of those guys was worth the risk
    Rather go from 4400 to 2400 on a 1-off and get higher floor and ceiling at SP

• miggs6876

@RipCityRings said...

I agree, I’d rather lose money at NBA than wade into the boring waters of MLB. I personally advocate for DFS golf- virtually impossible to research for, but you can build a viable lineup in 5 minutes and there’s essentially no “news” to follow. Plus once it’s locked you get to just kick back and watch it burn.

I like to play golf. Actually, there ia a lot of data to look at. Course history, does course favor long hitters or more accurate drivers, types of greens, salary, chalk vs low owned guys, approach to the green stats, scrambling around the green stats, etc…RickRunGood gives some pretty good breakdowns on YouTube.

• miggs6876

@theIrrigator said...

The playoffs should be a lot of fun to play. The intensity and the known that players aren’t resting or late scratches. Should bring some wanted stability to our roster construction.

• miggs6876

@Unico10 said...

There is a lot of instinct as part of it but generally speaking

5 to 15 lineups… enter the lotto gpp and something with a flatter pay structure like the slap hitter

Stacking. 5x or 4x or 3-3-2… not a big fan of 4-4 although it works at times

Take stances either on stacks or on one-offs or on SPs…. nobody can cover all bases so you need to reduce variables. In the recent past I have been playing 2-3 SPs and a handful of one offs mixing with the stacks
    It has been really good because I have been lucky with both

Taking stances means that if your stance is wrong you may cash none

Rules I go by is that I don’t take SPs in Coors, PHI, CIN or other hitters ballparks and I always stack teams in parks where fly outs become HRs… look at temperature and winds too

Finally. Trust the people that do that as a job…. if a manager plays a guy that is min price #2 in a lineup in a hitter park you play him even if he is an unknown

Specifically to your post… SP2s… singer, Erod, Gallen…. why? None of those guys was worth the risk
    Rather go from 4400 to 2400 on a 1-off and get higher floor and ceiling at SP

Really good info here.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).