Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Saturday, May 21st
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Toronto ( 5 ) —- T: 197.5

Sunday, May 22nd
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2.5 ) at Okla City ( 2.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• BUFUu2

Think I am setting ok anyways after last night had jj and frye for 32 points. Have Westy durant green waiters adams and roberson left to play

• wolverinezack

I faded LBJ for KD last minute… looking like it could be a no LBJ no cash. I ran with Kyrie, Love, TT last night. Not bad but not the best. KI was just a tad under 5x, TT was over 5x, and Love was the most disappointing at just over 4x. I have RW, Klay,Waiters, KD, Barnes, and Ibaka going. Hopefully KD cuts out the turnovers and he and RW combine for 100 between the two like in game 1.

• Craigg13

Before last night’s game I had thought Lowry and Biyombo would be in a good position to bounce back on their home court tomorrow night. Still a possibility I guess, but they looked lost against CLE.

• Tammy409

Lowry ran into the locker room for Chrissakes when he should have been available to go back in the game. F’ him, Toronto has already rolled over, so pointless to play that game. I don’t see any Cleveland starter hitting value, since they won’t be in the game long and the list of possible bench guys is too long to be anything but a crapshoot. On the other side, we have a problem with affording more than 2 of the key players without totally having to go A. Morrow at SG. I need to shut down for the Summer I think. This has become more of a chore than anything else.

• lloydjv1

Too many punts came up lame last night. Glad I didn’t enter a ton of lineups. What are you guys doing for your DFS fix tonight?

• lloydjv1

@Tammy409 said...

Lowry ran into the locker room for Chrissakes when he should have been available to go back in the game. F’ him, Toronto has already rolled over, so pointless to play that game. I don’t see any Cleveland starter hitting value, since they won’t be in the game long and the list of possible bench guys is too long to be anything but a crapshoot. On the other side, we have a problem with affording more than 2 of the key players without totally having to go A. Morrow at SG. I need to shut down for the Summer I think. This has become more of a chore than anything else.

Right there with you. Stack the hell out of OKC for the weekend and then move on over to MLB. Too many donations lately. At least I have had some moderate success playing MLB. My best sport was CFB.

• ehylton

@Tammy409 said...

Lowry, what for? I noticed he didn’t want to take shots in the paint, but yet tried multiple open 3-pointers and missed practically all

• ehylton

I’m sitting at 145 with Waiters, Roberson, Durrant, Green & Adams left to play. Tried my luck with Joseph and he did better than Lowry posting 24.5 points

• IronMonkey415

Starting to like that James Johnson guy. He goes out there and plays hard whenever he gets a some playing time.

• ehylton

Exactly they should start him instead of Carrol, they did try Scola and that failed

• telestraightshooter

@IronMonkey415 said...

Starting to like that James Johnson guy. He goes out there and plays hard whenever he gets a some playing time.

By far he’s has best fppm of any Raptors,….. reminds me of ATL’s PF Humphries in Clev series where he should have got more minutes…..

J.Johnson should start over Scola

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

@telestraightshooter said...

By far he’s has best fppm of any Raptors,….. reminds me of ATL’s PF Humphries in Clev series where he should have got more minutes…..

Do people realize that Fppm is not the stat coaches are looking at when making decisions on who should start and who should play heavy minutes.

• deerosa

@telestraightshooter said...

“The Neck Tat “ should start. Give him a shot, everything else has failed and Val is not coming back.

• BUFUu2

you guys ever check your dk goat score

• Craigg13

@BUFUu2 said...

you guys ever check your dk goat score

How do you find that?

• lloydjv1

@Craigg13 said...

How do you find that?

Yeah, what is that?

• flippitydodah

I’m just waiting for James Johnson to fake the funk on a nasty dunk.

• flea90

i wonder which lowry will show up.

• telestraightshooter

@superbuckwild said...

Do people realize that Fppm is not the stat coaches are looking at when making decisions on who should start and who should play heavy minutes.

Sigh, if only that was the case……

….Seriously though, yeah he prob does not have attributes like Scola or patPete get him more mins in the coaches scheme, but their scheme stinks too, similar to Lowry being overmatched thus far……

…. guess he’s below ave vs cavs sans Val.

• BUFUu2

@Craigg13 said...

How do you find that?

https://app.goatscore.com/goat/player/1323/sport/mlb/?period=career here ya go man just found out about it…Got swamped at work

• Drayzen

@flea90 said...

i wonder which lowry will show up.

Don’t….just don’t tempt me to put that pile in my lineup again.

• tmarohl

I’m thinking GS vs OKC will be a close game. I think Cleveland will beat Toronto, but it may actually stay close for 3 quarters. As much as I like to fade Lebron, this is probably the game where he will get 40 minutes of court time. That means Westbrook, Curry and Lebron as the core.

• cjstetzer

GSW wins by 6
    Cavs win by 7

• TripleCee

@cjstetzer said...

GSW wins by 6
    Cavs win by 7

I appreciate this, Nostradamus.

• Craigg13

I was able to fit Curry, Lebron, Durant, and Green into a DK lineup. Super “punts” obviously, but at this point most of lineups are.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).