Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sunday, May 22nd
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2.5 ) at Okla City ( 2.5 ) —- T: 220

Monday, May 23rd
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Toronto ( 6 ) —- T: 197

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• rog11sm

Things that really stink is knowing whatever choixe i make it will be wrong

• jbb18

Any input on Joseph/Smith/Green or Curry/Waiters/Patterson? Help appreciated.

• DAR207

I used some FDPs and literally point and clicked some lineups into the 250K GPP. Naturally, I will take it down.

• jakewilsins

Is Channing Frye a solid value play?? His numbers and minutes seem to be going upwards!

• rocketman828

I think Frye is a solid punt I just made a lineup that I feel the best about so far in the playoffs hope I can get a top 20 finish.

• mackie64

Klay or derozan?

• jbb18

Someone chimed in on Klay vs. Derozan I think on page one of this thread.

• jbb18

I have been going back and forth. Klay in the higher over under game, DeRozan usage rate is higher I would assume, more so with Lowry not playing his best.

• mattyice522

What’s with the overlay in the shot?

• mackie64

@jbb18 said...

I have been going back and forth. Klay in the higher over under game, DeRozan usage rate is higher I would assume, more so with Lowry not playing his best.

Yea I saw that and then saw where someone stated Lebron started covering him later in the game. Will that stick or is that a one game thing Bc derozan was making shots. Also did derozan do much after lebron started guarding him.

• keephustlincuz

@mattyice522 said...

What’s with the overlay in the shot?

17minutes to go and 30000 spots left. Why were hey expecting so many entries?

• tmarohl

@keephustlincuz said...

17minutes to go and 30000 spots left. Why were hey expecting so many entries?

Ended with about 23,000 spots left.

• leroystabbins

@tmarohl said...

Ended with about 23,000 spots left.

25% overlay… probably the only thing that will go right tonight

• tmat

Thank you Bogut! Let’s go Festus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• tmat

@tmat said...

Thank you Bogut! Let’s go Festus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh nevermind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• IronMonkey415

Roberson growing up right before our eyes in the playoffs.
    Waiters turning into a pass first player.

• deerosa

WOW ezeli missed shots missed rebounds, butterfinger hands. Sheesh. Take advantage of the opportunity guy!

• xpac21

well so much for going barnes over iggy

• NCRick

@xpac21 said...

well so much for going barnes over iggy

Injured?

• IronMonkey415

No sweat…Barnes is finding his rhythm.

• IronMonkey415

Clear as day.. Draymond with a vicious kick to Adam’s apples.

• rebkell

@IronMonkey415 said...

Clear as day.. Draymond with a vicious kick to Adam’s apples.

Yep, dirty as they come, should have been booted, it was way too deliberate.
    While they are at it, they ought to just fine Varejao out of the league, excessive flopping, I’m surprised he doesn’t flop at the scorer’s table before he even gets in. He just set an illegal moving screen and he flopped.

• tmat

Green’s playing like pure shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now Durant wants to act crazy!

• zpa1989

OKC beating right now

pretty damn frustrating with this durant performance. good night to those LBJ owners. really felt it was more likely that lebron/westy got 50 a piece then westy/durant. oh well, im always wrong. all the durant owners will leapfrog me very, very quickly. this last slate is super frustrating. can never get the curry/westy lebron/durant combo right. almost impossible.

• zpa1989

holding 4th but am going to drop like a stone in the second half. oh well, nice to look at while it last. hoping for at least a decent cash in this one going to get hammered by the durant owners. really sucks. super frustrating. ahhhhh

https://www.fanduel.com/games/15595/contests/15595-24609919/entries/487820045/scoring

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).