Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    4:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) —- T: 229.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

I will be playing all four SD slates. Somehow DK has egregious pricing errors in the first two games while the night games look far more accurate. Not sure what happened there.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I will be playing all four SD slates. Somehow DK has egregious pricing errors in the first two games while the night games look far more accurate. Not sure what happened there.

They could be sucking you into players who underwhelm with those prices. 🤷‍♂️

Although I agree, Buckets, Claw, and Playoff (cough, cough) P look like values.

• monarch

They priced rotational players at 1k and Jordan Nwora and Jay Scrubb at 3x that price. Weird.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

So I need to play all the Showdowns today right? I guess you can miss some assuming some matchups go 6-7 games

• billythekidcowboysheat

Updated playoff predictions:

West:
    Jazz over grizzlies in 5
    Clippers over mavs in 7
    Trail blazers over nuggets in 6
    Suns over lakers in 6

East:
    76ers over wizards in 6
    Hawks over knicks in 6
    Heat over bucks in 6
    Nets over celtics in 5

Semi:
    Clippers over jazz in 6
    Suns over trail blazers in 7

76ers over hawks in 6
    Heat over nets in 7

Conference Finals:
    Suns over clippers in 7

Heat over 76ers in 6

Finals:
    Heat over suns in 6🤠

Don’t be shocked if either of the la teams or bucks get knocked out early. Matchups are everything and i do believe lebron is legitimitley injuried and glass is glass and Phoenix has a shot to knock them out early.

I can see mavs beating the clippers in a tight series and of course i am calling for a repeat vs abc and the bucks, although it won’t shock me if jrue is the difference maker and bucks get us in a close series.

• ifthethunder

First game starts at 2:00, last game at 10:30? Guess I’ll be happy to stack early games so I don’t have to strategize swapping in late.

P.S. DK has a few free contests up.
    ~

• Brendan239

Toughest slate of the year. A dozen studs to pay up for and short benches. Plus everyone healthy and trying. First look Morris/THJ/Herro/Butler/Carmelo/Milsap. Studs to fill in. BKN is tough because all 3 are cheap enough to exceed value and hit a 50 but I don’t know which one and I don’t think one really blows up and hits 70. Fade ABC vs Mia? Who’s the cheap C?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Dfs ranking the games today:
    Por-den
    Dal-lac
    Mia-mil
    Bos-bkn

Players i luv in each series starting today:
    Mia- this is a buckets, nunn/dragic/herro and ariza series.

Mil-this is a jrue/kris/brolo series

Dal- zinger/luka/brunson

Lac-klaw/pg13/morris/rondo/iblaka

Bos-main guys, but i don’t like this series at all.

Bkn- see bos

Por-nurk with a bullet, cj/dame, powell, sprinkle of kanter/melo

Den-joker with a bullet, mpj, campazo/someone off the bench.

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

So I need to play all the Showdowns today right? I guess you can miss some assuming some matchups go 6-7 games

I was already planning on it but the 25k crowns bonus is nice. 70 games shouldnt be hard to get in.

• Brendan239

Is Kyrie’s 60 burger going to be game 1 in Boston? I kinda like KD to Chuck and have best shot to 60. Morris, Shamet, Ariza, Carmelo, Milsap my early punts

• Brendan239

Is Serge a good play on FD?

• BigRay

@monarch said...

I was already planning on it but the 25k crowns bonus is nice. 70 games shouldnt be hard to get in.

$3 a game is a little too much for me. Time to focus on NHL

• realphipps

Rondo and Melo seem underpriced for what should be healthy mins for both.

• yisman

Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James was found to be in breach of the NBA’s health and safety protocols this week, a league spokesperson told ESPN on Friday night.
    James was one of several high-profile guests present at a promotional event for Lobos 1707, a tequila brand he backs, earlier this week before the Lakers’ play-in game against the Golden State Warriors.

The tequila was poured at a brief outdoor photo shoot, and invitees, including recording artist Drake and actor Michael B. Jordan, had to produce proof of vaccination or a recent negative test result in order to attend.

• monarch

Must be why Suns are favorites tomorrow yet underdog in the series

• Brendan239

@realphipps said...

Rondo and Melo seem underpriced for what should be healthy mins for both.

Rondo or Morris?

• curt777

Millsap getting any minutes today?

• Brendan239

@curt777 said...

I like him or Milsap to put up a 28 burger both have playoff experience

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@curt777 said...

I think so

• siddom

stuck at pf and f dk, best options besides obv payup?

• bdf

@Brendan239 said...

I like him or Milsap to put up a 28 burger both have playoff experience

Millsap generally crushes Portland for whatever reason.

• Brendan239

Whoa, Doncic has put up some NUMBERS vs LAC and PG and Kawhi haven’t vs Dallas.

Doncic/Rondo/Fournier/Claxton/Milsap – they won’t total 50% ownership

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@siddom said...

stuck at pf and f dk, best options besides obv payup?

My forwards are

Melo
    Fournier
    Butler
    Kawhi
    Batum
    Millsap
    Griffin
    Kleber
    Gordon
    MPJ

• bdf

P. Beverly is WAY too cheap.

• IT4MVP

Looks like my core will be Rondo/Butler/Kemba/Herro/KD

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).