Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    4:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) —- T: 229.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cdub6238

Bucks are lucky to survive this game

No way Jimmy shoots this poorly again, Giannis is overrated and killing his team…period

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Good to see basketball played to win without people playing ASG defense… lol…

Have a lot of Robinson and Jimmy… just a couple of Giannis… a few Bam and that’s no good unless he gets one more point at least

I think 5x doesn’t kill you today and 7x or 8x will be hard to come by. Time will tell obv

• BiGtIGeRs

@Unico10 said...

Good to see basketball played to win without people playing ASG defense… lol…

Have a lot of Robinson and Jimmy… just a couple of Giannis… a few Bam and that’s no good unless he gets one more point at least

I think 5x doesn’t kill you today and 7x or 8x will be hard to come by. Time will tell obv

I think Kyrie,klaw is must own

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

I think Kyrie,klaw is must own

Have a lot of Kawhi

Not much of the 3 headed BKN monster…. just a few shares

• cdub6238

Over rated…clap clap clap over rated…clap clap clap

• Zeavy

OT so lame when you full fade early game amirite…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Kris “Neymar” Middleton

😂😂

• cdub6238

Mavs rocking the Clips early…wow

• Njsum1

Giannis and PG picking up where they left off last year, the year before that, the year before that, etc….ad nauseum.

You know who doesn’t choke in the playoffs….Jrue Holiday….if the Bucks get past the Heat, they can credit Jrue with that

Neither does Kawhi….he’s gonna have to try and carry the clippers again

Prediction….Harden sheds the choker label this year

• ScofieldReturns

did jrue get that block on butler before the clock expired? not showing up on FD

• cdub6238

Are you serious…reporter asking the game savior Middleton…

So can you tell us what all Giannis did for you guys tonight?

Sure…he shot atrociously, and a lot…missed SEVERAL Fts with under 2 minutes to go in the game to ice it…and missed 2 easy layups and turned the ball over…

• billythekidcowboysheat

Bucks celebrating like they won the chip😂

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Kristaps Porzingis is the most invisible 7 footer in the world.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Rondo getting 7 mins pisses me off. I guess were not getting “playoff rondo mins”

• BiGtIGeRs

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Bucks celebrating like they won the chip😂

Good rivalry between heat/bucks plus they got bounced last year so why not celebrate

• BiGtIGeRs

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Rondo getting 7 mins pisses me off. I guess were not getting “playoff rondo mins”

probably still hit 20 min

• IT4MVP

So Mann not in the playoff rotation huh. I messed around and put him in a lineup lol

• emoney1214

@cdub6238 said...

No way Jimmy shoots this poorly again, Giannis is overrated and killing his team…period

Lol nice terrible take. You think the Bucks are gonna shoot 16 percent from 3 or 60 percent from the free throw line? I would be feeling very demoralized if I was the Heat. Bam looks completely lost on offense and Jimmy Butler still can’t shoot.

• emoney1214

@Brendan239 said...

Whoa, Doncic has put up some NUMBERS vs LAC and PG and Kawhi haven’t vs Dallas.

Doncic/Rondo/Fournier/Claxton/Milsap – they won’t total 50% ownership

Thanks for bringing that up about Doncic. For some reason he wasn’t on my radar, but I when I swapped some things around he fit nicely.

• SixohTwo

I’m going to need Leonard and Luka to keep this up.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Why isn’t there an ignore button🤣

Bout 3 ppl would get the 🚫 immediately

• IT4MVP

Porzingis is sooo bad. Guy is soft as tissue. As great as Luka is Dallas cannot compete for a title with Porzingis there

• IT4MVP

Damn Kawhi that was dirty!!

• tmarohl

@cdub6238 said...

Just got back from the game. 1) As I said, the guys you need to fear are not Jimmy or Bam, but Robinson and Dragon.
    Jimmy is not a player to fear. Heat shot 40% from three and still lost, with several bad calls against the Bucks and them not being able to hit anything.
    Stuff reverses next game, I would expect a blowout.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

Just got back from the game. 1) As I said, the guys you need to fear are not Jimmy or Bam, but Robinson and Dragon.
    Jimmy is not a player to fear. Heat shot 40% from three and still lost, with several bad calls against the Bucks and them not being able to hit anything.
    Stuff reverses next game, I would expect a blowout.

🤣

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).