Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    4:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) —- T: 229.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

It is the greatest collection of firepower we have seen in recent memory. By all accounts a very capable and focused coaching staff. Harden is searching to validate his career and he will…only thing stopping them is injury.

I thought Nash was a bad hire. I was wrong, instead I feel perhaps he should be coach of the year.

• Brendan239

Damn, if Shamet shits the bed that’ll sink a couple of great LUs.

• Brendan239

This game is more underwhelming than Mia/Mil

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

Where is there a 6 game slate on D K? It’s 4 games. Just looked. Don’t see any 6 game slate

DK FBWC was a 2 day slate. Last 2 games from today and tomorrow’s games. They had other contests with the same setup also

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Have a 175 (DK) with Fournier going and 3 to go (currently Campazzo, Nurkic and CJ) that I like to think has a chance of finishing high…. wonder if I should touch it…

Is Rivers really in play tonight?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Have a 175 (DK) with Fournier going and 3 to go (currently Campazzo, Nurkic and CJ) that I like to think has a chance of finishing high…. wonder if I should touch it…

Is Rivers really in play tonight?

I have too much Rivers. Hopefully he starts.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I have too much Rivers. Hopefully he starts.

I have some as well

I have another one at 240+ with beard and time lord going and Nurkic to go… so was thinking in that one mentioned before to find a way to go from Nurkic to Joker…. one way was going from CJ to Rivers but don’t think is worth it

• Yeoman

@telestraightshooter said...

Have you been to Argentina?
    you bus over to the next town and your in a different country

Next town? In Chicago I was in thirteen different countries just on my block.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Nuggets will start Campazzo, Rivers, Gordon, Porter Jr., Jokic on Saturday.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Jabari getting run and KD can’t handle him
    🤣🤣🤣🐍

• Brendan239

Just realized I have Shamet in all 3 Late Slates. Dammit. Thought he could at LEAST put up 25 FD points.

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Nuggets will start Campazzo, Rivers, Gordon, Porter Jr., Jokic on Saturday.

Should I replace Morris?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

Just realized I have Shamet in all 3 Late Slates. Dammit. Thought he could at LEAST put up 25 FD points.

Brendan. Quit playing trash players. You’re lucky he’s even getting minutes. That’s how bad Brooklyn’s bench is.

• Pandamonious

@Brendan239 said...

Should I replace Morris?

Playing someone lower on the radar who could play 30+ minutes and get 30+ is the only way you’re going to make up for Shatmet.

• Pandamonious

@Unico10 said...

Jabari getting run and KD can’t handle him
    🤣🤣🤣🐍

Durant definitely not top 25.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

I have some as well

I have another one at 240+ with beard and time lord going and Nurkic to go… so was thinking in that one mentioned before to find a way to go from Nurkic to Joker…. one way was going from CJ to Rivers but don’t think is worth it

Probably not. Since Rivers probably sucks it up

Like Morris over both. Rivers can easily dud.

No Williams, NO Win. Wow. 8 BLK, 11 pts 10 rebs now.

• monarch

So many people said but Brooklyn doesnt play any defense. And Tatum and Walker are 9-34 for 26 combined points. What a lazy narrative.

• Brendan239

How the HELL do you flop vs BKn????

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

If Harden and Timelord would somehow get at least a Ddbl but….. outside chance at a Tdbl

Climbed to 427 w/Nurkic to go and 267….

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Unico10 said...

If Harden and Timelord would somehow get at least a Ddbl but….. outside chance at a Tdbl

Climbed to 427 w/Nurkic to go and 267….

Nurk daddy!

Most of the top guys like youdaco and nfolk have monte left that are ahead of us, gonna be a close call tonight.

I’ve got 1 with cj and nurk, if both could go off i might have a shot. Cj barely owned as pivot off pg13.

• Yeoman

Has anybody ever had a triple double with blocks in a playoff game…off the bench?

• Brendan239

Haha, Josh on Awesomo this morning said R Williams was a great GPP play that could win you a tournament. Took him out for TT

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Yeoman said...

Has anybody ever had a triple double with blocks in a playoff game…off the bench?

Why is the 10th rebound/assist/point always so agonizingly hard to get!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).