Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 228.5
    3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Why does Clarkson do so well vs Memphis (from 2nd unit)? Also like CP3 and Simmons @ PG. ish in 2/3 now though. $9??!?!!!?? I’m only doing 3. Beal also has a history of crushing the 76ers, he’s my pay up at SG. Otherwise Burks and Bullock is who I like only because of minutes. SF is 1) LBJ KCP Danny Green, maybe SLO mo but he’s too expensive. PF Randle heavy, Saric and MAYBE O’Neil because of minutes? C is only Embid and Noel. Gonna fade Russ and AD this slate

• Zeavy

I know you are FD only like me. Can u justify 6900 today for JC? Yeah I know 9 bucks already haha. SG looks like a good spot to gamble away from the top.

• Brendan239

Ooohhwwww and Barrett too. Will the Knicks be chalk? They avg like 115 vs Atl and everyone’s had good games for their price

• casper

@Brendan239 said...

Why does Clarkson do so well vs Memphis (from 2nd unit)? Also like CP3 and Simmons @ PG. ish in 2/3 now though. $9??!?!!!?? I’m only doing 3. Beal also has a history of crushing the 76ers, he’s my pay up at SG. Otherwise Burks and Bullock is who I like only because of minutes. SF is 1) LBJ KCP Danny Green, maybe SLO mo but he’s too expensive. PF Randle heavy, Saric and MAYBE O’Neil because of minutes? C is only Embid and Noel. Gonna fade Russ and AD this slate

U

• billythekidcowboysheat

If there was ever a day to play westy to be contrarian it’s today.

Ppl aren’t gonna get there today.

• Brendan239

@Zeavy said...

I know you are FD only like me. Can u justify 6900 today for JC? Yeah I know 9 bucks already haha. SG looks like a good spot to gamble away from the top.

Hate playing Collins. Plus Hunter back. I’ve got Tre in 1 (of 4) and Huerter in 1 because I like his price and he’s the one guy that can lockbox a 45. I’m super heavy Knicks, even put Taj in one

• JohnBeal

Stacking sixers hoping wizrds can keep it close. Joel, simmons and green.

• yisman

Everyone on Philly questionable but Embiid.

Assuming this means Embiid sits. :)

• Zeavy

@Brendan239 said...

Hate playing Collins. Plus Hunter back. I’ve got Tre in 1 (of 4) and Huerter in 1 because I like his price and he’s the one guy that can lockbox a 45. I’m super heavy Knicks, even put Taj in one

How much run will Galo have tonight?

• Brendan239

@Zeavy said...

How much run will Galo have tonight?

Prob 22 minutes and 18 FD points.

• tmarohl

Finding it hard to play any Lakers or Jazz.

• bdf

Thoughts on Quickley?

• BlitzburghBeatdown

@tmarohl said...

Finding it hard to play any Lakers or Jazz.

How so? On FD? Asking because I have a few and now I’m questioning my thought process.

• tmarohl

@bdf said...

Thoughts on Quickley?

As Rose’s minutes go up, Quckley’s seem to be going down. Add to that Burkes and Bullock, I don’t think I can get to Quickley.

• ifthethunder

ANALYSIS: Gafford proves to be the best center on the roster regularly, so it’s still a mystery as to why coach Scott Brooks remains intent on giving the start to Alex Len, who has suffered through an abysmal collection of stat lines. Although they boast one of the weaker frontcourts in the playoff field, Gafford and Robin Lopez will remain the preferable options at the five.” – DK

It’s a mystery. Maybe Vegas is paying off Scott Brooks? In any case, Len is starting again, and he’s only 3,200 on DK. I don’t want to play him again. But he makes it pretty easy to fit players I do want…
    ~

• tmarohl

@BlitzburghBeatdown said...

How so? On FD? Asking because I have a few and now I’m questioning my thought process.

I just think they are very priced up on both FD and DK. Lakers, because I expect them to lose and CP3 will control the pace. Jazz, because they are all priced up for their roles with Mitchell back, with the possible exception of Gobert.

I could see playing some KCP on FD, but that is about it from the Lakers.

• SixohTwo

I personally have KCP and Caruso and feel confident in their price point on FD

• BiGtIGeRs

Don’t be stupid and ask about Mitchell absolute fade

• monarch

@ifthethunder said...

ANALYSIS: Gafford proves to be the best center on the roster regularly, so it’s still a mystery as to why coach Scott Brooks remains intent on giving the start to Alex Len, who has suffered through an abysmal collection of stat lines. Although they boast one of the weaker frontcourts in the playoff field, Gafford and Robin Lopez will remain the preferable options at the five.” – DK

It’s a mystery. Maybe Vegas is paying off Scott Brooks? In any case, Len is starting again, and he’s only 3,200 on DK. I don’t want to play him again. But he makes it pretty easy to fit players I do want…
    ~

I would lean towards Rolo if I was forced to play a Wizards center. I think Len and even Gafford have a pretty high fail rate in this game. Rolo is their big, although a double erection with Dwight is certainly possible at any moment. May need to consult their doctor.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

Thoughts on Craig’s minutes? Will he still get 20 with tighter playoff rotations. I need someone around his price on DK to fill out my lineup.

• monarch

Anyone like Shake? He is kinda like the Lou Will role here right?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@MickyD10970 said...

Thoughts on Craig’s minutes? Will he still get 20 with tighter playoff rotations. I need someone around his price on DK to fill out my lineup.

GREAT QUESTION

Him and Grayson Allen are 2 guys who I’m wondering about. Feeling like they should get more minutes then what I’m seeing projected around the internet.

This is the problem with not playing NBA for like 2-3 weeks. You don’t have any idea what role some of these guys have anymore with so many people in and out of the line up.

• ifthethunder

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Don’t be stupid and ask about Mitchell absolute fade

“That’s just my game.” – Val Kilmer, Tombstone

How about it?
    ~

• tmarohl

@MickyD10970 said...

Probably not.

• tmarohl

@SixohTwo said...

I personally have KCP and Caruso and feel confident in their price point on FD

I have some KCP. Just don’t see the need to play any high priced guys like Bron or AD.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).