Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 228.5
    3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

I think they used Torrey Craig to defend power forwards like Julius Randle when the team was missing some players. The Lakers play a little bigger across the board. I think Craig can exist at power forward but when he has to play small forward they lose a lot of offense as opposed to having Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson or even Jae Crowder at the three. I think Craig can be a 12 minute guy in this series, he is ideal defending LeBron but then who is Cam Johnson going to guard?

• Theguy49503

Shake Milton or Maxey for my FD showdown?

• monarch

I can see this being more of a Bertans series. The Sixers are great defensively and a lot of what the Wizards do won’t work here plus I don’t think Tobias Harris or whoever is playing the four at the time will be completely dialed in to defending Bertans 35 feet from the basket. He will get his shots, I think the Sixers will conceded some of that to an extent.

• monarch

@Theguy49503 said...

Shake Milton or Maxey for my FD showdown?

I have Maxey as a DNP candidate based on the rotation/game environment. Simmons will play a lot more, they have the veteran George Hill and Milton can run the point for 12 minutes if he has to.

• Theguy49503

@monarch said...

I have Maxey as a DNP candidate based on the rotation/game environment. Simmons will play a lot more, they have the veteran George Hill and Milton can run the point for 12 minutes if he has to.

Any suggestions who to go with in the 7k 7500k range?

• Theguy49503

@Monarch I just went Bertans LOL based on your write up

• monarch

I would lean towards whatever Irrigator says. He has won two showdowns in the past two days. I really like Ben Simmons in that price range, Wizards seem to bring out the best in him but I really like that game in general which means it will fail somehow.

On DK I like a lot of Sixers and Knicks because they are priced attractively and if the game is any good the coaches will funnel them the usage and minutes. A lot of security there.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I think they used Torrey Craig to defend power forwards like Julius Randle when the team was missing some players. The Lakers play a little bigger across the board. I think Craig can exist at power forward but when he has to play small forward they lose a lot of offense as opposed to having Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson or even Jae Crowder at the three. I think Craig can be a 12 minute guy in this series, he is ideal defending LeBron but then who is Cam Johnson going to guard?

Thanks Monarch. I’m to busy at work to dive in as deep as I need . What are everyone’s thoughts on Hunters minutes for Atlanta. He is only $4000 on DK

• Dfspacman

Is Winslow in rotation?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Ranking Series for dfs starting today:
    Wsh-Phi
    Atl-Nyk
    Mem-Uta
    Lal-Phx

3 Sleepers with “upside”

Hunter
    Caruso
    Payne

• monarch

@MickyD10970 said...

Thanks Monarch. I’m to busy at work to dive in as deep as I need . What are everyone’s thoughts on Hunters minutes for Atlanta. He is only $4000 on DK

I think Hunter has more upside than Craig, a lot more. He will be needed for his defense as he can guard just about everyone the Knicks roll out there to an extent.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Don’t be stupid and ask about Mitchell absolute fade

Why?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Why?

Don’t be stupid.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I think Hunter has more upside than Craig, a lot more. He will be needed for his defense as he can guard just about everyone the Knicks roll out there to an extent.

Yeah I have tons of Hunter

• Zeavy

That’s what she said.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Don’t be stupid.

I was going for sneaky

• billythekidcowboysheat

Beal, simmons, green to start. Gl everyone🤠

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dfspacman said...

Is Winslow in rotation?

Unlikely

• billythekidcowboysheat

Half the field has embiid😮

Beal only 13%

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Don’t be stupid.

Stupid is how you win at DFS…I think because I dont win anymore but when I did win I was being stupid

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Stupid is how you win at DFS…I think because I dont win anymore but when I did win I was being stupid

That sounds stupid.

In all seriousness….I think it just depends on the slate and sport.

I’ll look back at my work from 2018, when i was undeniably really good at this stuff, and my work over the past year or so, and I don’t feel like I was playing riskier, or dumber then. I don’t think my approach was more or less leverage or game theory based than now. I really don’t know why I was so successful in the past more so than now. It’s incredibly frustrating.

• zeeshan2

Welp embiid

Hope he doesn’t pull a Jo val from Friday night

• zeeshan2

Seth curry has two fouls as well just now

• Dfspacman

Embiid

• Dfspacman

Hill in before Milton smh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).