Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 228.5
    3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@RipCityRings said...

I’ve been wrestling with that all day. I think you take the 3.1K starter in the playoffs, even if he only gets 15 it’s a worthy gamble. I would imagine Thibs keeps Quickley on a short leash, and I doubt Frank sees the court.

3K players definitely take on a whole new dimension in the playoffs. Rotations, and minutes are condensed, less games, tighter games. Scoring comes down. That 15-20 from a 3K player goes so much further than an 8 game slate where you sometimes need 300 to min. cash and 380 to spend your night swimming in money.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Randle, hunter, burks need to come through big here!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

You were being stupid

Just swapped him out of all my lineups. Pretty simple process

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

I do wish Mitchell had been ruled before the Lakers game so I could of just swapped them all to Booker

• BiGtIGeRs

@theIrrigator said...

I do wish Mitchell had been ruled before the Lakers game so I could of just swapped them all to Booker

Good thing I faded him all across the board maybe the jazz sweep Memphis and Mitchell is unnecessary

• TheFrankman86

Rose already in the game. Payton got 5 minutes, that bodes well for Rose/Burks/Quickley owners.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Good thing I faded him all across the board maybe the jazz sweep Memphis and Mitchell is unnecessary

But you do have the other Jazz guys now right? Or you faded Utah completely?

• Pandamonious

Can someone who knows more than me, explain to me, how Paul’s box out of Bron, when he threw himself in the air and to the floor softly, was “dangerous” and “overly aggressive?”

Like, we’re not supposed to believe this stuff, right?

• BiGtIGeRs

@theIrrigator said...

But you do have the other Jazz guys now right? Or you faded Utah completely?

Plenty of jazz exposure

• monarch

Surprised to see both these teams going ten deep in the first half. Tells me these coaches are bracing themselves for the possibility of a deep series

• Brendan239

Haha. Collins too. Of course

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Can someone who knows more than me, explain to me, how Paul’s box out of Bron, when he threw himself in the air and to the floor softly, was “dangerous” and “overly aggressive?”

Like, we’re not supposed to believe this stuff, right?

I thought the foul on Paul was for grabbing Lebron by the arm. His body positioning and Lebron flopping was on Lebron.

LeFlop is trending on twitter right now.

• Yeoman

@monarch said...

Surprised to see both these teams going ten deep in the first half. Tells me these coaches are bracing themselves for the possibility of a deep series

It’s very unThibs-like.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

I thought the foul on Paul was for grabbing Lebron by the arm. His body positioning and Lebron flopping was on Lebron.

LeFlop is trending on twitter right now.

Right. After the FT, Paul wrapped up his arm, then LeBron, very weakly jumped up in the air to bring attention to him being held, and sort of gently threw himself to the floor. Like, there’s no way he was really going for that ball. He got held, then tried to make sure everyone saw him getting held. Paul even let go, as LeBron started to jump up.

Then Vogal has the balls to say Paul was being “dangerous” and “overly aggressive.”

I’m just saying, we all have eyes and can actually see what happened. It’s pathetic for Vogel to even try to pull that off.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Right. After the FT, Paul wrapped up his arm, then LeBron, very weakly jumped up in the air to bring attention to him being held, and sort of gently threw himself to the floor. Like, there’s no way he was really going for that ball. He got held, then tried to make sure everyone saw him getting held. Paul even let go, as LeBron started to jump up.

Then Vogal has the balls to say Paul was being “dangerous” and “overly aggressive.”

I’m just saying, we all have eyes and can actually see what happened. It’s pathetic for Vogel to even try to pull that off.

I also didn’t think Payne deserved to be Erected. As Yisman pointed out before, anyone not named Lebron would have been in Covid protocols and not even eligible to play.

• monarch

One impressive wall Nate McMillan has placed in front of Julius Randle

• monarch

I see Pidnolo on top of this showdown at the moment

• TheFrankman86

@tmarohl said...

I also didn’t think Payne deserved to be Erected. As Yisman pointed out before, anyone not named Lebron would have been in Covid protocols and not even eligible to play.

Look, sometimes you can’t help when or where you get erected. You playing ball and like, “Hey that woman in he stands looks hot” and it happens. It was in view of the ref though so he had to get the gate.

• monarch

@TheFrankman86 said...

Look, sometimes you can’t help when or where you get erected. You playing ball and like, “Hey that woman in he stands looks hot” and it happens. It was in view of the ref though so he had to get the gate.

Then he was like…“any yall cats need me, I will be in the locker room managing my load.”

No Burks? NO Cash! Unreal.. and I don’t have. Lol. Went Rose. Need both. Wow

• monarch

Trae just destroyed Frankie

• tmarohl

Where is Captain Wacky? Need him to come on and tell me how bad Trae is :)

• TheFrankman86

@monarch said...

Trae just destroyed Frankie

Frank has done a good job on Trae in the regular season but he overreacts to everything… sit on Young’s right hand is all he had to do, and when Trae stutter-dribbled Frank reached for the ball and Young went right around him on the right side.

• monarch

@TheFrankman86 said...

Frank has done a good job on Trae in the regular season but he overreacts to everything… sit on Young’s right hand is all he had to do, and when Trae stutter-dribbled Frank reached for the ball and Young went right around him on the right side.

Trae set him up pretty well. I think Taj made the mistake of showing there so if you were Frank you had to think that Trae was about to use Taj as a screen so when he made a move at Taj, Frank completely overreacted. It was a savvy playground move…they don’t teach that at Oklahoma or the NBA.

• monarch

Utah is coming out of the West

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).