Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 228.5
    3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Utah is coming out of the West

Well, it sure isn’t going to be the Lakers.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Bruh, I’m about done wasting money on triple j.

How tf can they not get him to not foul out every damm game.

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Bruh, I’m about done wasting money on triple j.

How tf can they not get him to not foul out every damm game.

Your boy Jimmy is pretty cheap tomorrow. Think Bucks blow Heat out tomorrow, but Jimmy can’t do much worse than 4/22. I think the Bucks focus on limiting the threes and Jimmy eats, but Heat lose by about 14. Feels like one of those games where some bench guy like Bryn Forbes hit’s about 6 or 7 threes.

• BiGtIGeRs

@tmarohl said...

Your boy Jimmy is pretty cheap tomorrow. Think Bucks blow Heat out tomorrow, but Jimmy can’t do much worse than 4/22. I think the Bucks focus on limiting the threes and Jimmy eats, but Heat lose by about 14. Feels like one of those games where some bench guy like Bryn Forbes hit’s about 6 or 7 threes.

Didn’t butler hurt his wrist

• tmarohl

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Didn’t butler hurt his wrist

Not that I saw.

• PaperStacking92

Man without Mitchell,Grizz have a shot. Jazz better be worried. They still could get the series but Memphis I could see getting it in 6 with the way they play

Grizzlie Wow.. trounce UTH on Road. Nuts. Another Ingles-DUD. Crippling me here. And JA is well short. Somehow still in 89th in the $3 Showdown.

This darn Bogdano.. sank me badly here. How does he score 20 in the halve and Ingles nothing? Hard to believe. The guy is terrible and somehow got hot. Ingles should be facilitating and shooting. And Gobert fouls out. A good night goes to poop.

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

The winning FD lineup has 3 MEM and Ayton at Center. I had Ayton has my 4th best Center. Of course CP3 gets hurt and Ayton is the top Center today. And then UTA proceeds to be losing against MEM. And I was heavy on O’Neale and Favors goes off, what!?

At this point, if you want to win, just play the game theory strategy and be contrarian. The variance is dumb.

What hapnd to Mitchell.. he’s out there jumping around, in a winter leather jacket and glasses? Stay off the leg man what are you doing.. lookin ridiculous as well out there. Wow. As for O’Neale, can never play the guy.. yes sees 36 to 40 minutes but doesn’t score at all, hardly shoots either. Doesn’t do much the guy ever.

Cannot believe this Bogdano.. O 1st H and 27 now 2nd H? Jesus man. The guy was dead. Now he gets there somehow. And UTH is losing with his 27 still. Could never play the guy at 6500. Maybe low 5000s I could consider. Cannot believe UTH is only down 1 now. WTF happened. CMon MEM close it out.

Grizzlie shoulda won that by 7, 8 points or more. Guy had another look. Unreal. Why isn’t Conley or Ingles shooting for 3 to tie?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Jammed Clarkson everywhere I could after spida was ruled out

Not optimal

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

Kyle Anderson 40 FD points. 6 steals. I hate Fanduel scoring.

• gaelicgirl

@Pidinolo said...

I feel pretty good with my reads.

LOL That’s rich.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

If you think your gonna just blow us out everygame🤣

I actually do like that forbes call though, he was getting clean looks.

Idk if i would play him tmr or not, those den guards are too cheap if there gonna play 20-30 mins between rivers, morris, Howard. Can’t forget about simons, por running a condensed 8 man rotation.

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

If you think your gonna just blow us out everygame🤣

I actually do like that forbes call though, he was getting clean looks.

Idk if i would play him tmr or not, those den guards are too cheap if there gonna play 20-30 mins between rivers, morris, Howard. Can’t forget about simons, por running a condensed 8 man rotation.

No, I don’t think every game. I just think this one.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).