Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Tuesday, May 24th
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -1.5 ) at Okla City ( 1.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Wednesday, May 25th
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 10 ) at Cleveland ( -10 ) —- T: 198

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• GGee87

Has Toronto turned a corner or is it just the home crowd that has them playing so well? Cavs can’t buy a bucket in Toronto… I’m gonna guess that they get back on track Wednesday.

• satchmo77

Yeah, I’m thinking they play well and win easily. Just haven’t decided if I can roster any raptors. They were pitiful in Cleveland. And now derozen is 8000.

• BUFUu2

@satchmo77 said...

Yeah, I’m thinking they play well and win easily. Just haven’t decided if I can roster any raptors. They were pitiful in Cleveland. And now derozen is 8000.

bad thing about that you have to almost play deroz klay and love have been playing shitty as well.

• tmarohl

@GGee87 said...

Has Toronto turned a corner or is it just the home crowd that has them playing so well? Cavs can’t buy a bucket in Toronto… I’m gonna guess that they get back on track Wednesday.

Cleveland lost in Toronto because they fell in love with the three pointer. 82 attempts in those two games. When they are not falling, you don’t look good. They also lost because their best player was being too unselfish. Lebron only took 16 shots last night. I would expect him to double that number on Wednesday. I think any shot that Cleveland had for a championship just went out the window in Toronto. I think they needed to be fully rested going into the finals to be able to compete with OKC or GS. They now will not have that as they are going to play 6 or 7 games. I give Cleveland a better shot of beating GS than I do OKC. I think OKC is playing at a different level now since that San Antonio series when they started playing Adams and Kanter together. I don’t think Cleveland can match OKC’s inside game as we have seen Tristan Thompson look disinterested and basically doing nothing. I have trouble seeing a defensive sieve like Kyrie trying to slow down Westbrook. I think a guy like Roberson shuts down JR Smith. Lebron and Durant are a wash. I think Ibaka and Love are a wash as well.

• IronMonkey415

Lebron and Irving will attack the basket all day long tomorrow.

Let JR and Frye handle shoot from downtown.

• bazerko

Raptors are not that good on the road and Cleveland should win easily tomorrow night.

• lloydjv1

I just want to win some money. Last night killed me again. Can hardly ever second guess that CLE/TOR slate. Time to go back to stacking GSW/OKC.

• deerosa

Raps memo is they play horrible on the road and well at home. They seem to feed into the crowd and the atmosphere.

LBJ will be a man on a mission in Cleveland. Stacking him Westy/Durant and leaving PF alone.

• DC2380

@deerosa said...

Raps memo is they play horrible on the road and well at home. They seem to feed into the crowd and the atmosphere.

LBJ will be a man on a mission in Cleveland. Stacking him Westy/Durant and leaving PF alone.

Bascially!!! What he said above

• deerosa

@deerosa said...

That GS/OKC total points will be crazy.

Cleveland needs to give Frye 30 mins a game. I love PatPat but Frye gets 10 less minutes with the same production, on DK even more. Dude is also on fire from 3 pt. land these days.

• lloydjv1

A tad off topic, but are any DK users having trouble creating lineups from contests today? Seems I can enter a roster, but the confirmation is timing out and I cannot view the players’ game log.

• deerosa

@lloydjv1 said...

A tad off topic, but are any DK users having trouble creating lineups from contests today? Seems I can enter a roster, but the confirmation is timing out and I cannot view the players’ game log.

None here. Browser issues maybe?

• BUFUu2

what you guys think about green tonight revenge game?

• Ree4erMadness

@BUFUu2 said...

Revenge for what? Adams should be seeking revenge against Green…

But I know what you mean, I do have him in like half of my lineups…They’re at home and he hasn’t had a good game yet in this series…

• hobbes2d

@BUFUu2 said...

The revenge will probably come from Curry. Dray has been off for awhile. He’s not getting many rebounds in this series.

• lloydjv1

Not wasting salary on Green right now. Maybe when they get back to the west coast, but I think there are better scoring opportunities elsewhere.

• satchmo77

That sg situation is crazy.. You almost have to play klay. You can’t play Roberson and waiters Bc you need westy, Durant, Ibaka. Nobody else at the position is doing anything except derozen, and I don’t think he will hit 40 in Cleveland, so he probably won’t hit value either. Smith does nothing but score so he has to have a 20+ point game to hit value, which he does like one out of every 5 or 6 games. And I don’t particularly like klay either. How ever it falls, if you get sg right, you have a great chance to cash, IMO.

• bazerko

Any insight into how come TT has been so brutal lately?

• BUFUu2

@satchmo77 said...

That sg situation is crazy.. You almost have to play klay. You can’t play Roberson and waiters Bc you need westy, Durant, Ibaka. Nobody else at the position is doing anything except derozen, and I don’t think he will hit 40 in Cleveland, so he probably won’t hit value either. Smith does nothing but score so he has to have a 20+ point game to hit value, which he does like one out of every 5 or 6 games. And I don’t particularly like klay either. How ever it falls, if you get sg right, you have a great chance to cash, IMO.

IMO I would rather spend cheap on roberson then klay…. Roberson has been playing very well and a hell of a lot cheaper. Westy spreads the ball around and curry shoots way to much….

• hobbes2d

@BUFUu2 said...

IMO I would rather spend cheap on roberson then klay…. Roberson has been playing very well and a hell of a lot cheaper. Westy spreads the ball around and curry shoots way to much….

If anything Curry needs to shoot more. I think he could have a 40 or 50 point game tonight. For GS to get back in the series he’s going to have to steal a game for them.

• wolverinezack

But you can’t take Waiters and Roberson, not unless you want to fade both Serge and Adams. Even if Val plays 5mins, Biz needed every one of those 42 mins just to come in at 28. TT has been brutal and doesn’t look to score at all. He runs out to set a screen then makes a bee line to the basket bringing his defender with him thus clogging the lane and making it harder to get the bunnies for LBJ and Kyrie. When they pulled him and went small, that’s when the space opened up. Seems like Adams is the safest pick at center.

• gillio

How is it that Lowry dropped $200 after dropping 55 points?

• mlevin2

Can someone explain to me why the Warriors keep starting Bogut? He seems all banged up, and has been playing awful basketball. Why not switch it up and give more minutes to the more athletic Ezeli?

• deerosa

@gillio said...

How is it that Lowry dropped $200 after dropping 55 points?

I believe those games get posted as early as gametime the previous night. Also, he does not play well in cleveland for some reason.

• tonytone1908

@mlevin2 said...

Can someone explain to me why the Warriors keep starting Bogut? He seems all banged up, and has been playing awful basketball. Why not switch it up and give more minutes to the more athletic Ezeli?

They need to at least give Ezeli more minutes. At least he gets a better shot at having the ball coming off the bench and not being the 5th option on offense. But somebody has to get some rebounds and it ain’t Dray or Bogut.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).