Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Tuesday, May 24th
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -1.5 ) at Okla City ( 1.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Wednesday, May 25th
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 10 ) at Cleveland ( -10 ) —- T: 198

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• awilson45

Might punt C with Speights. Trying to decide between Steph/Smith or Westbrook/Thompson

• mlevin2

Yea I’m rolling the dice with Ezeli….

• DC2380

Sounds like Kerr might change up the lineup tonight

• tonytone1908

@DC2380 said...

Sounds like Kerr might change up the lineup tonight

Where did you hear that? I had a gut feeling last night that they might start Iggy over Barnes. Maybe Ezeli over Bogut? Or both?

• COLLECTORTHIS

@gillio said...

How is it that Lowry dropped $200 after dropping 55 points?

Prices are partially based on ownership percentages. Not a fact but after years of playing this is what I have observed.

• deerosa

@tonytone1908 said...

Where did you hear that? I had a gut feeling last night that they might start Iggy over Barnes. Maybe Ezeli over Bogut? Or both?

Steve Kerr may adjust his starting lineup for Tuesday’s Game 4 against the Thunder, according to Scott Ostler of the San Francisco Chronicle.
    Media members asked Kerr about a potential lineup switch on Monday and Tuesday, but Kerr would not give any indication whether he’s leaning one way or the other. Harrison Barnes and Andrew Bogut have not been very effective through the Western Conference Finals, and with the Dubs in must-win territory, there’s a chance Kerr tweaks his starting five. Andre Iguadala or Festus Ezeli would be the most likely to enter the starting five should Kerr make a change, although if a change were to occur, it’s unlikely we’d get word until just prior to tip-off. Stay tuned.- Source Rotoworld

Bogut has been playing hurt and can’t guard anyone ( laterally).

Barnes has been dreadful.

Both might be replaced

• tonytone1908

How much intensity does Dray lose being so close to suspension? Another flagrant or a couple more T’s and he gets suspended for a game. Not really a situation they can afford. Definitely has to effect his play somewhat.

• satchmo77

Even if they start ezeli him nor bogut will probably see no more than 18 minutes. They love that so called “death” line up with dray at the 5… But it sure hasn’t been very deadly.

• tonytone1908

Four hours before tonight’s game and the slate is already up for tomorrow on DK. For those wondering why guys can drop 55 and their price goes down. Obviously tonight’s game will have no effect on tomorrow’s prices.

• mrmh2979

Waiters or Roberson ? gpp

• tonytone1908

@satchmo77 said...

Even if they start ezeli him nor bogut will probably see no more than 18 minutes. They love that so called “death” line up with dray at the 5… But it sure hasn’t been very deadly.

Hasn’t been very good at all. You will definitely see adjustments tonight. Ezeli only needs 18 minutes to get his value, if he can somehow get 25+ mins he’ll easily pay off his salary. If Iggy or Ezeli or both start the rotations will get shaken up and we might not see much of the death lineup at all. Dray and Barnes have both been terrible and with Dray on the edge of suspension I don’t see him being very effective.

• awilson45

@mrmh2979 said...

Waiters or Roberson ? gpp

Roberson

• satchmo77

@tonytone1908 said...

Hasn’t been very good at all. You will definitely see adjustments tonight. Ezeli only needs 18 minutes to get his value, if he can somehow get 25+ mins he’ll easily pay off his salary. If Iggy or Ezeli or both start the rotations will get shaken up and we might not see much of the death lineup at all. Dray and Barnes have both been terrible and with Dray on the edge of suspension I don’t see him being very effective.

Yeah, you’re right. I was looking at his logs and he def gets a little over 1fp/min.. If he actually got 20 or 30, it could be huge. For some reason I feel like it’s iggy that’s gonna be starting though.

• satchmo77

I think the main problem with the Warriors is the fact they can’t stop Westbrook, or keep him off the boards, and also, they don’t seem to be moving the ball as well. Too many one on ones and forced shots.

• tonytone1908

@satchmo77 said...

Yeah, you’re right. I was looking at his logs and he def gets a little over 1fp/min.. If he actually got 20 or 30, it could be huge. For some reason I feel like it’s iggy that’s gonna be starting though.

I think so too but even if Ezeli doesn’t start I think he’ll get some more minutes. When Bogut was out the beginning of the year he was scoring 25-30 fps pretty regularly. Hell, he got almost 22 in 13 mins 2 games ago. If he can get 20 mins out there that would be amazing. Somebody has to start pulling some boards down. The potential for him is there, if only coach Kerr gets wise and sees that.

Really hoping Iggy pulls a repeat of last year’s playoffs. They need his spark for more than 24 mins a game.

• Gopackgo30

Gonna have to wait probably until just before roster lock (hopefully its before) to find out. I’m currently rolling with Bogut and Iggy, so a quick switch to Ezeli would be no problem, though it does feel risky. Is rolling with Bogut a bad call anyway? He has been servicable for his Fanduel price so far. Got 11.1 last game for 3700. That might not seem great, but I was 0.5 fpts away from cashing in a GPP with him in there, and that was with a couple other sub par plays as well. His low ownership helps you in that way.

• tonytone1908

I’m starting to think with all the Ezeli talk maybe it’s best to just go Speights. He’s been a lock for 7x the last 2 games. He might just be the safer route. Although Ezeli may have some more upside.

• Gopackgo30

@tonytone1908 said...

I’m starting to think with all the Ezeli talk maybe it’s best to just go Speights. He’s been a lock for 7x the last 2 games. He might just be the safer route. Although Ezeli may have some more upside.

So you’re saying that because people are talking about it on this forum, you think he’ll be highly owned? Even if he starts, I personally project his ownership at under 15%. Let’s say 5-15%. Just my guess.

• Gopackgo30

And with Speights, you must be referring to DK. He’s been at around 3.8x value the last two games on FD, at 3500 minimum price.

• lloydjv1

I think Adams will be the highest owned C, but I am going with EZ on a couple of LU at utility on DK.

• Ree4erMadness

I’m not going with Ezeli, he still won’t get much PT, bet on it….

• Gopackgo30

I’m punting C today on FD. Just feel like the Center spot has become extremely hard to predict. Yesterday, there was all the chatter about Val playing and he was even activated and many analysts projected him to play 15 minutes, but he didn’t play at all and BB dominated again. Tristan Thompson has looked like a lost puppy. And Steven Adams even…what’s to say OKC won’t try to go small again and give him fewer minutes. Its hard to predict how these coaches are going to change their approach on a game-to-game basis. I’m rolling either Bogut or Ezeli most likely, depending on the news. I’ll take my 12 points and move on, and anything extra will be a bonus. Plus with low ownership, if the plays ends up scored 20+, then it practically feels like a lock to cash.

• Ree4erMadness

I think BB has proven himself, I’m not sure why people are still scared off him…yeah he’s 6,000 on FD I think but he’ll still outscore every other center. If I’m not playing with BB, I’ll go with Kanter. He’s cheaper than Adams, should play more with Adams being banged up and he’s relatively consistent. I actually like TT more at home than Ezeli.

• COLLECTORTHIS

This whole series I’ve focused on Love and Green for GPPS strictly based on upside and low ownership. Tonight I fade them both. They just became a must play for you guys.

• Gopackgo30

I just think that if Val comes back, its going to cut into BB’s minutes and production. And right now, 6K minus well be 10K for a center on FD. I like the Kanter point. He is a little more expensive. My LU build today won’t allow for it though. I am concerned now that if Iggy starts for Bogut, how much time Ezeli or Bogut will get at all. Last season, when GS went with Iggy over Bogut, Bogut got 3 minutes the rest of the series, total.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).