Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Tuesday, May 24th
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -1.5 ) at Okla City ( 1.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Wednesday, May 25th
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 10 ) at Cleveland ( -10 ) —- T: 198

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jbb18

Looking for some input on FD cash, Frye biyambo or Ibaka Thompson?

• deerosa

@Gopackgo30 said...

I’m punting C today on FD. Just feel like the Center spot has become extremely hard to predict. Yesterday, there was all the chatter about Val playing and he was even activated and many analysts projected him to play 15 minutes, but he didn’t play at all and BB dominated again. Tristan Thompson has looked like a lost puppy. And Steven Adams even…what’s to say OKC won’t try to go small again and give him fewer minutes. Its hard to predict how these coaches are going to change their approach on a game-to-game basis. I’m rolling either Bogut or Ezeli most likely, depending on the news. I’ll take my 12 points and move on, and anything extra will be a bonus. Plus with low ownership, if the plays ends up scored 20+, then it practically feels like a lock to cash.

C and PF is where you want to punt.

PG and SF is where you don’t.

Winning formula for me lately :)

• jbb18

@deerosa said...

C and PF is where you want to punt.

PG and SF is where you don’t.

Winning formula for me lately :)

Tell me more, tell me more :) You going Westbrook Irving or Westbrook Curry?

• xxbigkidxx

I am punting with Speights on all lineups tonight..I am hoping he sees more minutes since the C position for GSW has been awful.

• jbb18

Irving at home or Curry in higher over under is my dilemma.

• tonytone1908

@Gopackgo30 said...

So you’re saying that because people are talking about it on this forum, you think he’ll be highly owned? Even if he starts, I personally project his ownership at under 15%. Let’s say 5-15%. Just my guess.

It’s not just the people on this forum talking about it. But usually when someone is hyped all day they usually disappoint and the guy that got left out of the chatter kills it. That and either Ezeli or Speights could end up with only 8 minutes. Speights is just way more efficient with his minutes and if he somehow makes 2 3’s on DK he’s already reached 4x at that rate.

• mackie64

Joseph or Roberson?

• Gopackgo30

@tonytone1908 said...

It’s not just the people on this forum talking about it. But usually when someone is hyped all day they usually disappoint and the guy that got left out of the chatter kills it. That and either Ezeli or Speights could end up with only 8 minutes. Speights is just way more efficient with his minutes and if he somehow makes 2 3’s on DK he’s already reached 4x at that rate.

Is Ezeli 2000 on DK? Wow, I would go for him all day. I only play FD. Speights freaks me out because you’re right, he can totally have that solid game and knock down some smooth jumpers. But he could also pull the 1 pt game…doesn’t get a whole lot else if his shot isn’t falling. That said, for 2000, its hard to go wrong. I assume the studs are pretty pricey on DK.

• xxbigkidxx

On DK Ezeli is 2700 and Speights is 2100.

• xxbigkidxx

I agree I am using Speights/Ezeli at C and I am going strong with Channing Frye. I have been burned by Kevin Love all series I refuse to get burned again. Making room for other key options at all other positions.

• billholler

Kerr deserves to be fired if the Dubs come out with the same lineup as Sunday’s massacre. Bogut is wore down and wasn’t that good to start with. At least Festus should have fresh legs.

• zpa1989

is that the problem with bogut? hes worn down or hurt? don’t understand why he isan’t getting much run you’d think they would need his size in there with adams playing so well.

so ezeli over bogut?

• zpa1989

all the GS centers combined for 27 minutes last game i know it was a blowout but looks like they go small ball alot with draymond at the 5. previous game the centers combined for 36 mins.

• unclebengi

I have Patterson in FD cash, but the decision between him and Frye is proving to be my toughest one. If I could know that Frye was guaranteed 25 minutes he’d be the choice for sure, but it’s tough to go against the guaranteed minutes of Pat Pat even if he doesn’t do much with them fantasy wise.

• xxbigkidxx

There are so many ways to get burned with setting tonight’s line ups at center. Adams is too expensive for his production, Biyombo hasn’t played half as good in Cleveland as he has played in Toronto which could open the doors for JV , Kanter who knows…I should just go to bed. LOL

• tonytone1908

@xxbigkidxx said...

There are so many ways to get burned with setting tonight’s line ups at center. Adams is too expensive for his production, Biyombo hasn’t played half as good in Cleveland as he has played in Toronto which could open the doors for JV , Kanter who knows…I should just go to bed. LOL

Too much uncertainty at C for me to spend up. At least the GS cheapies I feel safe projecting for at least 5x. I can’t say that for any of the other guys.

• deerosa

@zpa1989 said...

is that the problem with bogut? hes worn down or hurt? don’t understand why he isan’t getting much run you’d think they would need his size in there with adams playing so well.

so ezeli over bogut?

Both worn down and bad hip.

• GhostaVeli8701

Boguts knees have been worn down for years, hence the reason he’s only averaged around 20 or less minutes over the last few seasons. Add in the fact that OKC plays at a very uptempo pace nonstop and you get a recipe for disaster. I agree with Billholler, Kerr has been stubborn all year with keeping Bogut in the lineup because it forces teams to rotate as they rotate.

OKC figured out their weakness and have exploited them at both ends of the floor.

• mackie64

Klay or derozan and Roberson or Cojo?

• WeTheNorth

@mackie64 said...

Klay or derozan and Roberson or Cojo?

Gonna go Klay/Cojo there for GPP

• mackie64

@WeTheNorth said...

Gonna go Klay/Cojo there for GPP

Thanks. That’s the way I ended up going.

• tonytone1908

Wow, death lineup after 4 minutes. Wonder how long til they sub someone else.

• Tammy409

Ian Clarke: My MVP tonight. He almost went negative, but had he not ‘sold’ me on his ability to pay out at $2000 DK’s, this (and others like it) roster doesn’t exist. I don’t know what it would have been, but I doubt it would have worked as well. Every LU I had with him cashed out at 2x-5x ROI. Fool’s Gold but just had to win me over, not actually produce. Point being, for me at least, had to trust in a 2000 guard (Foye, Rush, Barbosa) to get the other guys in line. Where I spent slightly up for Ross or COJO, I had to go Kanter instead of Biz and got K’O‘d.

Lineup Close

PMR: 1

I. Clark 0.75 lock

Total Fantasy Points: 313.75

View live scoring

• IronMonkey415

Thunder are on FIRE!!!!!!!

• PDFOUR

Steph Curry 0.25 and Draymond 0.25

F*!#&!*& NBA DFS. Goodnight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).