NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, May 26th
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 7 ) at Golden State ( -7 ) —- T: 220.5

Friday, May 27th
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Toronto ( 6 ) —- T: 197

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• telestraightshooter

Chances of GSW win +12……15%
    Curry is hurt.
    Not performing @ MVP level.

Chances of Lowry/deRoz having bad game…..15%
    At home they combined ave +25 fPts @.home in playoffs

• Luvjunkie

I don’t think so. I think Billy Donovan is outcoaching Steve Kerr. OKC is tall and athletic, and switching well off the pick and rolls. I think the Warriors win a close one tonite at home, but OKC wins game 6 in another by double digits.

• satchmo77

And pat pat is losing minutes Bc of Val. Pf is tough.

• Oregon97232

Playing the end of the Wed/Thursday game. Noticed I’m loaded up with Curry. With the way he’s sucking should I replace him with Westy?

• jdtrey

Lmao at any of you suggesting RWB, KD and LBJ as the 3 best players in the league when Curry just took the first unanimous MVP.. Those 3 MAY all fall in the top 5 but I’m not 100% sure I’d even go that far anymore.. Left in the playoffs, sure.

• goblue84

I think it’s over tonight. I know they play better at home and I could be wrong, but I don’t see how GS does it with Steph clearly playing hurt.

• BUFUu2

Guys Is anyone playing Green tonight….. He should be low owned and I think he will hit value tonight. I put him in my stupid lineup for today.

• telestraightshooter

@Oregon97232 said...

Playing the end of the Wed/Thursday game. Noticed I’m loaded up with Curry. With the way he’s sucking should I replace him with Westy?

Yes

• dgballer

@BUFUu2 said...

Guys Is anyone playing Green tonight….. He should be low owned and I think he will hit value tonight. I put him in my stupid lineup for today.

I have him in a couple of LUs. This is the type of game he could go off

• mattyice522

anyone else kinda hoping it ends tonight? I personally do as I feel obligated to play if there is any NBA tourney running..

• Gopackgo30

@mattyice522 said...

anyone else kinda hoping it ends tonight? I personally do as I feel obligated to play if there is any NBA tourney running..

I’m in a hard spot today. I cashed decently last night and made up probably about a streak of 4 losses in 6 days. Part of me wants to pack it in and not even play tonight…just decide to be done for the season as the end is inevitably in three more slates or less. I don’t want to end on a loss, and feel happy with my bankroll as is. However, I totally hear you. Being that there is a slate, I naturally start to think of all the potentially great plays, and it is seriously hard to keep myself from throwing down a LU.

I just know that if I lose, I’ll regret that I just didn’t hang up the sneakers and go out on top. Jury is still out. Ready for a break, but also a little excited for the NFL season. Also hoping that some solid news rolls in favor of legalizing DFS in more states.

• Oregon97232

@mattyice522 said...

Wed/Thurs slate WAS going to be it for me, but I decided since I still have about $30 left on my dk account I might as well just use up a big chunk of it for tonight.

Even if GS wins tonight I’m pretty much done. I’m exhausted and ready for a 5 month break since I don’t do baseball, nfl or MMA (It would be nice if a site had pro wrestling, I’d be a millionaire) lol

• Jasonb20

The center position is probably the toughest to figure out in this slate. I bet the majority will punt with Festus or Speights since they were in each of the past winning LU’s. Got a feeling that wont be the case in this slate.

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

Lmao at any of you suggesting RWB, KD and LBJ as the 3 best players in the league when Curry just took the first unanimous MVP.. Those 3 MAY all fall in the top 5 but I’m not 100% sure I’d even go that far anymore.. Left in the playoffs, sure.

I just said that Lebron would be the third best player on the court against OKC.

• tmarohl

@BUFUu2 said...

Since I expect a GS blowout tonight, I have basically loaded up on a lot of Warriors, including Dray

• tyleh

@mattyice522 said...

This is EXACTLY HOW I FEEL. my brain hurts, and i keep getting top 50 after i hit multi-ties for 1st or 2nd 2 days in a row. i just wanna end with 1 more win and thats it.

• tonytone1908

Somehow I’ve actually been getting some cashes lately after doing terrible for most of the year. I guess when every slate is almost like Groundhog’s Day that should be the case.

• gillio

Steven Adams is the only center I feel comfortable with and some mo Speights. Those the only two I’m playing

• gillio

Using Steph and dray in the same lineup so when both bust it doesn’t kill multiple lineups

• Fa7es

I have my dk lineups with only jefferson from yesterday.

Right now I have

Westbrook roberson ibaka adamas durant klay and speights.

Or what should I do

• mattyice522

@tyleh said...

This is EXACTLY HOW I FEEL. my brain hurts, and i keep getting top 50 after i hit multi-ties for 1st or 2nd 2 days in a row. i just wanna end with 1 more win and thats it.

I am just hemorrhaging money at this point bro. Can’t fuckin wait to see a slate with some Giannis, Cousins or PG13. Shit even some Tony Parker and Duncs I miss at this point.

• deerosa

@Gopackgo30 said...

I’m in a hard spot today. I cashed decently last night and made up probably about a streak of 4 losses in 6 days. Part of me wants to pack it in and not even play tonight…just decide to be done for the season as the end is inevitably in three more slates or less. I don’t want to end on a loss, and feel happy with my bankroll as is. However, I totally hear you. Being that there is a slate, I naturally start to think of all the potentially great plays, and it is seriously hard to keep myself from throwing down a LU.

I just know that if I lose, I’ll regret that I just didn’t hang up the sneakers and go out on top. Jury is still out. Ready for a break, but also a little excited for the NFL season. Also hoping that some solid news rolls in favor of legalizing DFS in more states.

I was in your spot last night. Thought about packing it in after a huge night. Played last night and regretted it.

If I would “have/should have “ I would have stopped. :)

• Craigg13

Carroll or Frye?

• Gopackgo30

@deerosa said...

I was in your spot last night. Thought about packing it in after a huge night. Played last night and regretted it.

yeah man, its so funny how it works. Some days, I have the fire and just eat up the research, and often it leads to a win. Other days, I just don’t have the fire, and it often leads to a loss.

With the season ending, I’ve been mentally preparing for the end for a while, and that is making me hesitate. Its like a team that comes into practice hungover from a big win, rather than being hungry. I should probably just call it a year and try to enjoy watching these games as simply a fan, with no skin in the game. That will certainly be the case for the finals.

• Gopackgo30

@deerosa said...

So will you play tonight now to try and erase the regret? lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).