7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( ) at Detroit ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( ) at Washington ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) — T: 236
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Atlanta ( -1 ) — T: 234.5
    9:00 PM EST : NY Knicks ( 3.5 ) at Memphis ( -3.5 ) — T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( ) at Chicago ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( ) at Utah ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( ) at LA Lakers ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Tribefan18

Did bagley slip under everyone’s radar yesterday on here? He was 15 percent owned but I saw zero mention of him all day..

• wolverinezack

Bagley was supposed to be on a mins limit. Had I known he would play 30+ mins I would’ve locked him as would many others I bet. Maybe his minutes were at the expense of the King I took, Harkless who picked up like 5 fouls in 9mins worth of PT. Probably forced Waltons hand in playing Bagley more.

• fleishmo6

Jval looks like a good play with Noel likely not playing. He has been pretty solid when on the court

• tmarohl

Guessing Lebron doesn’t play tonight after leaving last nights loss with ankle soreness. It kind of is a game the Lakers need though.

• ifthethunder

@Tribefan18 said...

Did bagley slip under everyone’s radar yesterday on here? He was 15 percent owned but I saw zero mention of him all day..

I had him. After Marcus Smart dudded and Jayson Tatum turned into a 2nd half snowflake, my mentioning appetite disappeared.
    ~

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Guessing Lebron doesn’t play tonight after leaving last nights loss with ankle soreness. It kind of is a game the Lakers need though.

They have not been good with him. Defense is atrocious with him and AD. Honestly I think they stand a better chance with the second unit. Possibly No Schroder either. Kind of a prime THT spot at 4100.

• Brendan239

The whole slate hinges on Indy injuries. Kinda like J Holiday if Lamb is out, Brissett and Sabonis if Turner/Bitz out. Might be a good game to stack/Westy/Beal/Sabonis, but then you have a pace-up game for NO and a total for Por/Atl w Atl favored? Love Cal as well. FD makes it too easy to fit Orl/Det but that game has 88-91 written all over it. SA value again too? All late hammers suck, when’s Clarkson going to pop for 50?

• dominicanpapi

@Tribefan18 said...

It’s the minutes limit stuff. LaMelo was supposed to be limited on a back to back and he played more minutes than in his first game back. I didn’t lose because I had no Bagley but I would feel a lot better about my process if these coaches can actually explain what a minutes limit is.

• Tweety888

Sometimes it pays off not to see news…I liked his price

• ifthethunder

Nifty promo on DK this week:

A week with 7 can’t-lose contests. Get your entry fees back if you don’t win cash. May 3 – 9 : 7 Contests

Today’s contest is $3 NBA main slate.
    ~

https://www.draftkings.com/risk-free-week

• zeeshan2

@ifthethunder said...

A week with 7 can’t-lose contests. Get your entry fees back if you don’t win cash. May 3 – 9 : 7 Contests

~

Came on to see that. That’s really cool

• Wsdm61987

@wolverinezack said...

Bagley was supposed to be on a mins limit. Had I known he would play 30+ mins I would’ve locked him as would many others I bet. Maybe his minutes were at the expense of the King I took, Harkless who picked up like 5 fouls in 9mins worth of PT. Probably forced Waltons hand in playing Bagley more.

In terms of usage, he’s one of the top guys, plus Haliburton got injured. So with Fox, Barnes and Hali off the court and no real playmakers outside of the guys I mentioned, he soaked up that usage.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    48m
    Dennis Schroder (health protocols) expected to miss 10-14 days.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@ifthethunder said...

~

Nice. Wish it was 3 or 5 entry max, which they’ve done in the past, but nice either way. I guess I’m playing NBA tonight, after all.

• tmarohl

@ifthethunder said...

~

Thanks for the heads up.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Nice. Wish it was 3 or 5 entry max, which they’ve done in the past, but nice either way. I guess I’m playing NBA tonight, after all.

So you haven’t been playing at least a buck for the iron man streak?

• dominicanpapi

@Tweety888 said...

Sometimes it pays off not to see news…I liked his price

Yeah but if you’re someone like I am that makes 5-10 lineups a night, everyone of those lineups count lol. Bagley was the first guy I plugged in and took him out for RoCo because I read he was still on a minutes limit. I figured 24 minutes was alright, but he got 30 I think. It’s ridiculous. 24 minutes for a 4600 guy on FD is ok. 30 is a smash play/core play.

Anyway, really interesting slate. The first 4 games are the best ones from a fantasy perspective.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

So you haven’t been playing at least a buck for the iron man streak?

Nope. My sanity is worth more than diamond status or whatever for a month.

• Tribefan18

@wolverinezack said...

I had Holmes, who picked up 2 fouls also in the first 3 minutes of the game. Just one of those random variances. As for today, I think Portland is in for a huge letdown on the B2b traveling from Boston to atlanta..I like boggy from that game. Also think one needs to stack indy-washington but that’s obvious.

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

Thanks for the heads up.

Happy to be useful, it happens like twice a year!

P.S. I am declaring this slate playable, at least on DK.
    ~

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

40 minutes ago, roughly, I joined that $3 risk free contest, and I don’t think it was even half full. Now it’s already full. That was quick. Going to have to keep a close eye on when they post the next days contests, to make sure not to miss them.

• Brendan239

Austin Rivers anyone? He’s been getting 26 minutes, he HAS to get a 30 burger

Rivers vs Clipp, yeah 3600. Curry, Dray, Zion. Curry is too high though at 10.8. Needs 65 for 6x. Gonna have to pass on Curry today. I’ll play on one. Dray gets Triple-Double tonight if no blowout. How can G S stop Zion?

• Brendan239

I’m on Quickley, SLO mo, and Dwight a bit too tonight

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

The condensed schedule certainly played a part, but what has transformed this NBA season in a never ending preseason is the play-in tournament… basically the only teams that try/need to win are the ones trying to get in or stay out of the play-in tournament… all the others are either coasting or tanking

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).