7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( ) at Detroit ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( ) at Washington ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) — T: 236
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Atlanta ( -1 ) — T: 234.5
    9:00 PM EST : NY Knicks ( 3.5 ) at Memphis ( -3.5 ) — T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( ) at Chicago ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( ) at Utah ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( ) at LA Lakers ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

That crazy line I have is at 220… with 235 PMR!!! Whoa………. but not in the cash. Cash lines are through the roof.

• telestraightshooter

@tmarohl said...

Adrian Wojnarowski Retweeted
    Tim MacMahon
    espn_macmahon · 1m Full list of players with 20-rebound, 20-assist performances in NBA history, per ESPNStatsInfo
    :

Russell Westbrook (twice)
    Wilt Chamberlain

and he strategically took only 8 of Wiz 103 shots.

hmm… has he found his niche?
    ;^>

• telestraightshooter

@866 said...

That crazy line I have is at 220… with 235 PMR!!! Whoa………. but not in the cash. Cash lines are through the roof.

only 25% of my cash fields had the 155 dK from RwB & Sabonis
    I have them in 100% of my LUs

I expect a profit.

50-Boyga for DRAY. Said it early in day. Sadly hardly have any. Saw better values. Too much Koooz-MA at 5200.

• Brendan239

@Brendan239 said...

Hope y’all partook. I think that group 10x’d

• monarch

@866 said...

Good luck!

• Brendan239

Damn, I’ve got LUs in the high 309’s with a lot of quarters left but man Cole Anthony is going to really hold a couple of those back.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

What a world

I mean one cannot be upset with Steph putting up 60+ and Dame has 52 with his 4th quarter rotation to go…. than Bey with 40+ a 3000 punt with 24 and I don’t think I am going to even get close

Will probably end at 310-320…

• monarch

263+178 but my scrubs remaining are trash. Should be enough to capture my satellites though.

Tpl-Dbl-DRAY. Wow. Wish I went 100% was worried about blowout. (By N O). Had feeling N O would crush G S today. Was wrong. Oh my crazy lineup won’t win.. I have Rivers, Caruso all the cheapies. Gibson. Doubt I can crack 400. Maybe, who knows. Plus now DRAYMOND became optimal and I have hardly any. Point per dollar he crushes Sabonis now. Had some Curry/Dray/Zion, Zion was way short.

• tmarohl

Lakers are going to catch a break as Portland going to lose.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

No Dametime…. 4th quarter bust and now blowout

• tmarohl

@866 said...

50-Boyga for DRAY. Said it early in day. Sadly hardly have any. Saw better values. Too much Koooz-MA at 5200.

You know how much I hate playing Draymond, and even I have a fair share tonight.

Whoa what.. no 4Q Lill? what happened…….. wasn;‘t paying attention. Needed more LILL. Yeah Draymond, I called for the Tpl-Dbl… but I was expecting like 45 to 50, not 62. Then KUZMA became chalk at 5200 so that’s who I have mainly at PF. Think he goes 8x tonight easily

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I’m starting to think I shouldn’t of faded Rui

yeah me too…thought he was good for 25 and no more.

• monarch

Mannion-Mania! Sorry, couldn’t resist

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

No Dametime…. 4th quarter bust and now blowout

He still put up a 50 spot.

• RipCityRings

Just noticed ESPN has the Lakers game listed with a 7:20 start time. Knowing ESPN that’s probably just a typo, but it would be nice if they’d start listing those accurately for once.

• monarch

Scott Brooks just said Russ is the second greatest point guard of all time behind Magic Johnson.

That’s a little generous.

• monarch

@RipCityRings said...

Just noticed ESPN has the Lakers game listed with a 7:20 start time. Knowing ESPN that’s probably just a typo, but it would be nice if they’d start listing those accurately for once.

Power nap szn

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Damn, I’ve got LUs in the high 309’s with a lot of quarters left but man Cole Anthony is going to really hold a couple of those back.

Brendan – in a vacuum, a number of the plays you suggested would have been good. However, not in the context of this slate. All the value you kept talking about was a PG. On FD, there was too much opportunity cost to play all those punt PG’s. You have Westbrook who has been on a heater. You have Steph looking for the scoring title, you have Lillard in what should have been a must win game. If you are doing 20 or more lineups, sure, throw in a punt or two, but in the context of this slate, you should have been paying up at point guard. There was so much other value at weaker positions like SF and SG. Those were the spots you should have punted. The other spot to pay up for obviously was PF with Sabonis, and then play one of Draymond or Zion.

I would also add that you would probably be a better player on DK, because the punts you often mention are usually better in a more flexible lineup construction than they are on FD.

• RipCityRings

For what it’s worth, I have a strong premonition that Shaq Harrison is going to go bleal crazy and break the late slate. Didn’t play him because I’m a DFS coward, but be warned.

• Dunl0p

Last few weeks: hours of tinkering/reading and making shitload of lineups for fricking nothing

Today: 20mins to read news and throw in 4 lineups, probably going to cash nicely

Going that route until playoffs lol

I hate this Popovich.. how do you possibly call a time-out at 11:21 of the 1st Quarter? After 39 seconds. For what? They had 1 possession that Murray turned it over. Why the time out?

As for HARRISON.. saw that.. did not use any, but he will get the blowout run. Good call. I went JaMychal.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).