• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) — T: 215.5
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -12,5 ) at Cleveland ( 12.5 ) — T: 218.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) — T: 240.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) — T: 234.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Miami ( -3.5 ) — T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 4.5 ) — T: 229.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) — T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Way way way too much value already. Rondo, Craig, Davis, Bembry, Brooke L, DRob, Harkless, McDaniels, Wily H. At 6:30 there will be 15 players under $4.2k that can 10x

“Is this slate playable?”

• dominicanpapi

If Adams plays, center is really going to be difficult to predict on FD.

Edit: Forgot about Holmes, he’s probably the top center play tonight.

• Helpabrotherout

@dominicanpapi said...

If Adams plays, center is really going to be difficult to predict on FD.

Edit: Forgot about Holmes, he’s probably the top center play tonight.

Do you only play on FD?

• Helpabrotherout

anybody on here does parlay or same game parlay

• dominicanpapi

@Helpabrotherout said...

Do you only play on FD?

For the most part yeah. I like the set up, two point guards, two guards, etc etc. The multi-position eligibility always confuses me with DK.

• Wsdm61987

Side question from last nights slate. Where did the R.J. Hampton play come from last night? Did he get named a starter?

• Bodhisattva

@Wsdm61987 said...

Side question from last nights slate. Where did the R.J. Hampton play come from last night? Did he get named a starter?

Was one of those tricky plays where you just had to have watched him the prior game. He literally Leveled Up as a basketball player in the 2nd half, it was obvious to all who saw it, and he just carried that over to the next game. I had him at 25% and was still ticked that I didn’t trust my instincts and lock him… but with him not being the starter it was def tricky.

• dominicanpapi

Huge injury news here:

Hornets – Graham and Cody Martin have been ruled OUT.

Miles Bridges is out 10-14 days for health and safety protocols, PJ Washington is also out.

Guard rotation is essentially Ball, Rozier, Wanamaker, and Monk.

Forwards are Caleb Martin and Jalen McDaniels.

Center rotation is Zeller and Biyombo.

This is actually slate changing news here. I don’t normally play DK but its hard not to play 5 Hornets here (Ball, Monk, Rozier, McDaniels, Martin) and pay up everywhere else. Edit: Playing against Detroit is just the cherry on top.

• Bodhisattva

Vernon Carey is now the uber-chalk. McDaniels certainly looks awesome too, but it’s only a question of how much Vernon you’re willing to play

• jv21

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wsdm61987 said...

Projected well as a value play. The main thing was ORL pretty much only played their bench in the 4th quarter. I think people got lucky with the second part seeing that he was only owned around 5%. Sadly I took him out of my player pool to not chase his previous game.

I think this is something to consider for the rest of the season. Like OKC could play a lot of their bench tonight.

• Bodhisattva

@Bodhisattva said...

Vernon Carey is now the uber-chalk. McDaniels certainly looks awesome too, but it’s only a question of how much Vernon you’re willing to play

Edit: Nope, I thought he’d be PF eligible on DK but he’s only at C. Not uber-chalk now. Biyombo probably the uber, will make ABC placement tricky

• Brendan239

Dort a good, sneaky play on FD

• miggs6876

I love Melo 6.2k and Wright 5.2k at PG.
    Pair with Giannis and Durant for a nice core. This just sounds too chalky for me.

• bdf

All the Ayton.

• Thankfully bkn-mil is on this slate to takeaway % from the plays I’ll have.

I can tell you for a fact I’ll have just abc and a little kd on dk.

Bey mania gonna continue? Two lock buttons in that sac-okc game and it’s damm sure not delon wright!

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Dort a good, sneaky play on FD

No, because OKC is tanking and not giving anyone enough minutes.

• dominicanpapi

All the same Pistons are out, with Josh Jackson being added to the list. This is insane.

• @tmarohl said...

No, because OKC is tanking and not giving anyone enough minutes.

Last 4 games:
    33 more then enough time for dort to break it open.

Davis-Fever. Holmes-Mania. Bagley. O Biyombo’s. Guy may not set foot on court. NO Bey-Day, not at 6000 vs CHA. Gotta say DRAY again although I’m point chasing since I didn’t have enough yesterday. Rondo-Mondo.. price hasn’t budged somehow, still 3600? Like COUS at 3700 (played entire 4Q last game) maybe he gets more minutes.. and Jeromey still only 3500 mind boggling. Also I’ll have a few G Deck at 3300 (avg 19+).

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Thankfully bkn-mil is on this slate to takeaway % from the plays I’ll have.

I can tell you for a fact I’ll have just abc and a little kd on dk.

Bey mania gonna continue? Two lock buttons in that sac-okc game and it’s damm sure not delon wright!

Who would those two locks be? Haven’t looked at the slate yet.

T Davis and Bagley. Underpriced.

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Last 4 games:
    33 more then enough time for dort to break it open.

Yeah, I guess he is the exception. When he plays, he gets the minutes.

• bdf

@866 said...

T Davis and Bagley. Underpriced.

Agreed.

• Dunl0p

Josh Jackson out with a sore tooth… can’t make that shit up 😂

This is looking scary though with CHA/DET having so many holes.. so many low priced guys are going to play now. Obv this game is the key.. opt to Fade? There are strong low priced plays outside of this game. Feel this game will be very low scoring as well. I might just fade.. honestly have no clue who will do well from this game besides Ball/Rozier. Bey/Stewart. That’s about it. McD is 4600.. could dud.. so the play is Martin and Carey for CHA? Does DIALLO finally have a big game? Very risky. I am doing 20 $1s and 8 4PPs I’ll have about 10-15% exposure with these guys. Gonna go heavy on SAC against OKC.. and I love Rondo at 3600. May go 100%. The Gia/Durant show again tonight. Plug in both!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).