• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) — T: 215.5
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -12,5 ) at Cleveland ( 12.5 ) — T: 218.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) — T: 240.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) — T: 234.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Miami ( -3.5 ) — T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 4.5 ) — T: 229.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) — T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Tweety888

@tmarohl said...

Who would those two locks be? Haven’t looked at the slate yet.

Gabe Deck😂

• tmarohl

@866 said...

This is looking scary though with CHA/DET having so many holes.. so many low priced guys are going to play now. Obv this game is the key.. opt to Fade? There are strong low priced plays outside of this game. Feel this game will be very low scoring as well. I might just fade.. honestly have no clue who will do well from this game besides Ball/Rozier. Bey/Stewart. That’s about it. McD is 4600.. could dud.. so the play is Martin and Carey for CHA? Does DIALLO finally have a big game? Very risky. I am doing 20 $1s and 8 4PPs I’ll have about 10-15% exposure with these guys. Gonna go heavy on SAC against OKC.. and I love Rondo at 3600. May go 100%. The Gia/Durant show again tonight. Plug in both!

Why do you love Rondo? I normally do, but it sounds like Beverly may get some minutes tonight, which would probably be at the expense of Rondo.

• Brendan239

Davis or Craig? I got Craig. My LUs are looking LaMelo/Dort/KD/ABC/Holmes. I always hate Cha value, I always play the wrong guy. Kinda like Rondo for cheap and Brooke at Center

• Brendan239

@tmarohl said...

Why do you love Rondo? I normally do, but it sounds like Beverly may get some minutes tonight, which would probably be at the expense of Rondo.

Bev had surgery

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

Who would those two locks be? Haven’t looked at the slate yet.

Bagley and possibly davis if he is starting.

I would call dort one as well, i doubt that game becomes a blowout but who knows.

This is setting up to be a where do i spend my money type of slate😎

Like there is no center stud like joker, embiid so playing zeller or biyombo is easy enough.

I was all over monk. He has been in my early builds. Melo/monk, but now it’s gonna be melo/scary terry for sure.

On fd it’s ludacris melo/scary are 6.2 and 6k🤣

Update: keep an eye on mcdaniels as well, he has the upside to counter that zeller/biyombo chalk. That cha-det game is gonna be unavoidable to me.

Unfortunately Beverley may return and that squashes Rondo minutes. Damn. 3600 Rondo, been closing.. and crushing 3600 tag nightly.

• Grimripa

Anyone on here do PrizePicks? If so, what bets look appealing to you?

• dominicanpapi

@866 said...

This is looking scary though with CHA/DET having so many holes.. so many low priced guys are going to play now. Obv this game is the key.. opt to Fade? There are strong low priced plays outside of this game. Feel this game will be very low scoring as well. I might just fade.. honestly have no clue who will do well from this game besides Ball/Rozier. Bey/Stewart. That’s about it. McD is 4600.. could dud.. so the play is Martin and Carey for CHA? Does DIALLO finally have a big game? Very risky. I am doing 20 $1s and 8 4PPs I’ll have about 10-15% exposure with these guys. Gonna go heavy on SAC against OKC.. and I love Rondo at 3600. May go 100%. The Gia/Durant show again tonight. Plug in both!

Lamelo is 6200 on FD, and Rozier is 6K. Their median projections are probably anywhere from 80-85 fantasy points with the upside for 100+ points combined. The matchup is great, think you’re better off differentiating somewhere else. Monk is 5K, McDaniels is practically free. It wouldn’t shock me if you got 120 points just from those 4. Like if those 4 guys hit, winning lineups are probably going to be in the 400s if everything else breaks right.

I thought I was going to have a ton of Pistons on FD, but it seems as though they are going to be fades for me Stewart and Bey are 6200 now, Dort’s like $600 cheaper than Bey and why pay 6200 for Stewart when McDaniels is near the minimum and Bagley is 5500. Doesn’t make sense to be that contrarian. Hayes is 5300 and I’d rather pay up for Rozier. No use for Saben Lee on FD unless you really need the savings, but 3K on DK is a steal.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Oh yep i found a way better line i like on dk fading abc for my boy.

• zeeshan2

Early interests: I think out of these 4, 2 of them will be the optimal play: Kyrie, KD, Shamet, Jordan. Giannis, Lamelo, Monk, Diallo, Booker. Ayton, Miles Bridges, Brook lopez, Middleton, Ariza if Iggy is out, THJ if he starts, Steph, Bazemore, Draymond, Bledsoe, Adams, Lonzo, Hield, Wright, Bagley, T. Davis, Rondo, T. Jerome, Birch, and Cousins

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Bev had surgery

Bev was upgraded to questionable and is expected to return tonight.

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Bagley and possibly davis if he is starting.

I would call dort one as well, i doubt that game becomes a blowout but who knows.

This is setting up to be a where do i spend my money type of slate😎

Like there is no center stud like joker, embiid so playing zeller or biyombo is easy enough.

I was all over monk. He has been in my early builds. Melo/monk, but now it’s gonna be melo/scary terry for sure.

On fd it’s ludacris melo/scary are 6.2 and 6k🤣

Update: keep an eye on mcdaniels as well, he has the upside to counter that zeller/biyombo chalk. That cha-det game is gonna be unavoidable to me.

On DK you could play Giannis at C.

• Wsdm61987

@Bodhisattva said...

Was one of those tricky plays where you just had to have watched him the prior game. He literally Leveled Up as a basketball player in the 2nd half, it was obvious to all who saw it, and he just carried that over to the next game. I had him at 25% and was still ticked that I didn’t trust my instincts and lock him… but with him not being the starter it was def tricky.

ok fair enough

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

On DK you could play Giannis at C.

I’m gonna have 1 or with giannis, but i really don’t like that game.

Look I’m so happy it’s on the slate because it’s gonna naturally spread out %

But i would rank it as the 3rd most appealing game tonight behind sac-okc and cha-det

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I’m gonna have 1 or with giannis, but i really don’t like that game.

Look I’m so happy it’s on the slate because it’s gonna naturally spread out %

But i would rank it as the 3rd most appealing game tonight behind sac-okc and cha-det

I have very little interest in the Suns/Cavs, Mavs/Heat, Toronto/Lac. I want to play someone from the Toronto/Lac game as it is the hammer, but can’t find anyone I like.

• Brendan239

Why has Nunn been getting big minutes? Good play on FD @ $5.5k?

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

I have very little interest in the Suns/Cavs, Mavs/Heat, Toronto/Lac. I want to play someone from the Toronto/Lac game as it is the hammer, but can’t find anyone I like.

I like Bam and Luka from Mavs/Heat. No interest in TOR/LAC as of right now.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Why has Nunn been getting big minutes? Good play on FD @ $5.5k?

Because Herro has been out, and Dragic has been in and out of the lineup.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

I like Bam and Luka from Mavs/Heat. No interest in TOR/LAC as of right now.

I like Luka as a contrarian play, but this is not really the best game environment for him. He is also the highest price player on the slate on DK. I think Giannis, Curry, Zion and Durant probably all outscore him for cheaper.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

I like Luka as a contrarian play, but this is not really the best game environment for him. He is also the highest price player on the slate on DK. I think Giannis, Curry, Zion and Durant probably all outscore him for cheaper.

Without KP on the floor, if this games close it’s likely due to Luka and the Mavs have a weird way of overperforming vs good teams and underperforming vs bad teams. Earlier this season, Luka put up 27/17/7 (58.8 DK) vs MIA in a similar scenario. I’m not going heavy as I agree Curry, Durant, and Giannis are in great spots to beat Luka tonight and there’s enough value to fit all 3 into a lineup. No interest in Zion tonight.

I think ZION gets MAX usage tonight. 60-65 easy. Especially if Ball is out.

• tmarohl

Curry is now going for the scoring title, so he will get a few more minutes even in blowouts.

• frugal

@866 said...

I think ZION gets MAX usage tonight. 60-65 easy. Especially if Ball is out.

He had that usage last night. I think GS more likely blows the doors off this one.

Like ‘WHI tonight at Home vs TOR at a depressed 8800 tag. Just saw that. Wow. And low-owned likely. As for G S blowing out N O, I don’t think G S is that good.. I expect Ingram/Zions to step up here and compete. I have a couple Curry/Dray, Zion/Ingram lines.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

Luckily i have $ left on dk in that f spot for jimmy and klaw so I’ll rotate them.

It would have been a serious discussion if fvv was out again with lowry and suckiam, fortuanley we don’t have to worry about that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).