• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) — T: 215.5
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -12,5 ) at Cleveland ( 12.5 ) — T: 218.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) — T: 240.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) — T: 234.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Miami ( -3.5 ) — T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 4.5 ) — T: 229.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) — T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cdub6238

Not enough KD’s or Abc’s…Katie Middleton dudso

amidoinitright?

• Golfnut04240

@866 said...

Did anyone play this DUMBO? How can this be happening. Never a thought of this guy and he was 3000 min

I played Sekou in 1 of 6 on DK. I hope he can keep it up.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Draymond Green (hip) will start Tuesday. https://t.co/Z53PuvDENh

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Did anyone play this DUMBO? How can this be happening. Never a thought of this guy and he was 3000 min

He is not breaking the slate. He probably scores about 5 points the rest of the night.

• Yeoman

I wasted some time wondering if Okoro could shut down Booker when what I should have been thinking about was whether Booker could defend Okoro.

• Skee

Was pretty excited about the after hours slate (8pm) slate. Butler going out kinda messed it up. I kind of had a group of punts with an okay floor and I ended up digging even a little deeper on those to run different SF combos.
    Also was kind of hoping Adams wouldn’t play and he ended up playing. Was hoping that for value C I could just skip right by him. But then he wasn’t cheap enough to simply swap him in, it necessitated at least a small swap somewhere else.
    Basically went from liking all my lineups to having some shaky ones just to try to get exposure to different things.

• BerkeleyBoss

Caleb Martin > Doumbouya, so I wouldn’t say that Dumbo is breaking the slate

• billythekidcowboysheat

Bey come on man😠

• BerkeleyBoss

If anybody, Chris Paul is breaking the slate

• RipCityRings

I’m tempted to actually watch this Hornets game to find out how Biyombo is getting out-rebounded by 6’ 3”, 45 year-old Brad Wanamaker.

• Golfnut04240

My damage has to be done now. I have nobody for the late-night hammer.

• RipCityRings

Also hilarious that this Nets/Bucks game has turned into a Kyrie/Jrue duel. Feels like the league workshopped that one with some test audiences.

• cdub6238

Malik monk…0/6…yet played just as many minutes as Ball in the 1st half…

Way to go Charlotte

• cdub6238

Also…lmao at okc…

Bazley has taken 3 shots in 1.5 minutes…lol

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I forgot the slate late slate locked so early so my 5 entries all have Justin James and Gabriel Deck…. wish me luck…lol

• Golfnut04240

LaMelo was a bit disappointing in half #1. He’ll pick it up.

9 and 1 for Ariza in 2 minutes. Who said he would go nuts?? How can this be, is it real life? Of course I go Iggy instead.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Gonna need triple ot for melo and bey to get there, god damm embarrassing.

CRAZY action BKN/MIL. Whoa. James-Fever man, guy is going crazy. So is K D and Gia.. tons of fouls…… gonna be 75-75 at the Half. SAC game looking like a DUD now

• Beauty_Dior

Stewart…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Kyle Lowry (back) listed questionable Tuesday. https://t.co/zWrXMUQbNE

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@damionismyname said...

I forgot the slate late slate locked so early so my 5 entries all have Justin James and Gabriel Deck…. wish me luck…lol

The slates I’m the most confident in, are the ones where I know I’m bringing a bigger share of Deck to the table than the field.

• Skee

PF position not working out so well for me. Ariza IS LEADING THE SLATE through 1? Oh Curry popped just ahead of him but geez…

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

The slates I’m the most confident in, are the ones where I know I’m bringing a bigger share of Deck to the table than the field.

Field to table Deck is the best way to get a piping hot edge.

• Brendan239

Damn. I had CP3 locked all day and couldn’t do it. Some Booker too. Damn

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).