Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Wednesday, May 4th
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 197.5

Thursday, May 5th
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) —- T: 189.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Conbon32

@superbuckwild said...

So if you would have read my blog yesterday, you would have had yesterday’s optimal lineup, since I recommended Livingston and Lillard with Derozan and Wade, Deng and Dray and Joe Johnson and Iggy and a Toronto centre to top off the line. I highly recommended biyombo but also said that I would go heavy on both and when constructing a lineup with the rest of my picks, valanciunas is the guy that fit in the best without so much money left over. Here is the problem, like a moron, I started questioning whether I should have an extra Portland player in instead of so much Warriors and switched from Iggy to Harkless the last minute. Not following my own advice cost me hundreds of dollars since the change brought my lineup down to a 10 dollar winning in the 1 dollar tourney instead of 800 plus. An again, like a moron, with money in my account I didn’t dish out the extra dollar to put in one with iggy in it instead.

Will you be writing another article today?

• billholler

One more thing, just like Monday I am stacking Kyrie, Lebron and Teague while fading Schroeder. Still managed to make a profit despite Teague flopping. No way Schroeder jacks up ten 3 pointers again, right? Right?

• billholler

@Necrophagist said...

On DK or FD^?

I live in Texas so can’t even log into FD any more. :(

• Wolfedawwg

@migarvin99 said...

Westbrook, Curry, Harden and Cousins have had weeks where they averaged 55+….for the record Lebron has only had back to back 51+ Fantasy point games twice this year….(Fanduel)

I’m not familiar with FD but LBJ has averaged 58 DK fp over 4 games against ATL this year, I’m not sure what you expect of him?
    Also, 55 fp from any of the guys you mentioned is barely getting 5x value which is hardly crushing it!!

• Necrophagist

This time of yr no 1 really crushes value

• Wolfedawwg

@billholler said...

P.S. All of you reading this PLEEEAAASSEEE fade Lebron

I second this!!

• kingdjtricks

@IronMonkey415 said...

Yes I am taking a chance on Korver.

He can’t have a back to back dud game can he?

not sure i only have him once

• bossladii380

IJS that Lebron did score 52.4 FD points against ATL on 4/11

• Wolfedawwg

@Necrophagist said...

This time of yr no 1 really crushes value

Except Schrooder……………..lol

• migarvin99

@Wolfedawwg said...

I’m not familiar with FD but LBJ has averaged 58 DK fp over 4 games against ATL this year, I’m not sure what you expect of him?
    Also, 55 fp from any of the guys you mentioned is barely getting 5x value which is hardly crushing it!!

Well value is relative and dependent on total points accumulated…if anyone gets 55 at that price it’s crushing value.

Joe Johnson and Bazemore will probably get 50-55 points combined on this slate and cost less combined than Lebron, but if he gets 50+ the fade won’t work at that point because there is too many good plays tonight. If Korver and JR Smith get 25 they are better value than Derozan or Wade at 40…

Or a better example is if Schroder gets 26 but Kyrie gets 51 technically Schroder is a better value because he costs exactly half as much, but you would need Kyries total points to win a gpp

• billholler

@Wolfedawwg said...

And for the playoffs, Bronbron averaging 51 points per game on DK. I also believe his highest fantasy score of the season was against Atlanta.

• MPDR1983

@tmarohl said...

I will probably fade Lebron in at least half of my lineups. This feels like a Lebron 45 FDP night.

45 FP? You do know there’s only 2 games .. no matter what 45-50 FP is legit in a 2 game slate . SMH

• gravitymaze

@kingdjtricks said...

anyone taking a chance on thtah bum korver who goes for 9 then goes for 30 when you dont take him lol

I think Korver is just two one dimensional for a good team like the Cavs to let go off.

• migarvin99

@billholler said...

One more thing, just like Monday I am stacking Kyrie, Lebron and Teague while fading Schroeder. Still managed to make a profit despite Teague flopping. No way Schroeder jacks up ten 3 pointers again, right? Right?

Well Schroeder is a Harden/Walker/Kyrie level ball hog

He will try to outscore Kyrie again and might very well succeed.

• kingdjtricks

@gravitymaze said...

I think Korver is just two one dimensional for a good team like the Cavs to let go off.

i feel that way also but i feel like they will use him more against jr smith who doesnt run around picks very well

• Boscelts34

What happens with all the ties for first in the budlight free play…do they all get into the NBAFP finals?

• Mindofigor

no one does IMO

• gravitymaze

@kingdjtricks said...

i feel that way also but i feel like they will use him more against jr smith who doesnt run around picks very well

True playoffs are all about adjustments so pretty sure they will try to find ways to get korv more than one shot the next game. Guess I will put him in one lu just in case

• mattyice522

@migarvin99 said...

Well Schroeder is a Harden/Walker/Kyrie level ball hog

He will try to outscore Kyrie again and might very well succeed.

I think it is more of the fact that when he hits a few shots he has the green light to shoot. This leads to Teague playing the bench like game 1. Which btw was pissing me off because I had more Teague shares than Shroder shares and it was the end of the game with the starting pg not in.

• Mindofigor

They need to trade teague

• Necrophagist

teague will be zoo low owned are you guys taking a chance on FD?

• deerosa

@billholler said...

I am more worried about Teagues minutes right now.

Last 3 Playoff games have been 25 min or less. He is a wildcard tonite at PG because he can explode for 40. I mean he has Kyrie on him and Schroder seems to know this but not Teague??? I mean this is an ideal situation right ?

Teague just needs to be aggressive.

• deerosa

@Boscelts34 said...

What happens with all the ties for first in the budlight free play…do they all get into the NBAFP finals?

They all get to be in a commercial with Seth Rogan and the beautiful princess Amy Schumer. ( j/k)

• kingdjtricks

@gravitymaze said...

True playoffs are all about adjustments so pretty sure they will try to find ways to get korv more than one shot the next game. Guess I will put him in one lu just in case

the player i need to do well is schroder hes a must

• tmarohl

@Wolfedawwg said...

Do you have a list of 10 K + players that do “crush value”?
    I would sure like to see that list!!

Several times over the course of the season guys like Westbrook, Curry, Harden have monster games where they go significantly more than 5 X value. All I am saying is that Lebron doesn’t seem to have that high of a ceiling relative to his price. He is very consistent and has a high floor, but when paying up for superstars. Lebron is usually the worst one because his ceiling typically is lower. Probably great for cash games, which I don’t play often, but generally not great for GPP’s. As I stated earlier, it is much harder in a two game slate, but I will still be fading him in half my lineups.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler